Bagless Cyclone Canister Vacuum Cleaner ErP standard CNCL93
Permanent bagless design with translucent dust compartment
Multiple cyclonic design
Stand holder for tube
Handle airflow control,crush-proof hose,2 position brush and integrated accessories
multiple filtration system
360 degree hose swivel
* Unit dimension
* Input voltage
* Dust tank capacity
* Air flow
* Cable length
* Speed control
small nozzles, 1.5m hose
1pc metal telescopic tube
High efficiency brush
* Suction power (W)
* Motor power for ERP standard
* Erp class
* Motor power for Normal standard
* Gift box:
* Master carton:
* Packaging material:
Double corrugated cardboard
* loading qty (20'/40'/40H'):
Packing:Gift Box / Export Cartons
Standard:CE, GS, CB, EMC
Q: What's the difference with cyclonic to multi-cyclonic filtration system?
Multi-cyclonic is where the dust container has a plastic filter section inside and has many little tunnels in it that separate the finer dust and dirt for the next filter and there is no HEPA filter in the middle plastic filter section.
Cyclonic filtration is where there is a central HEPA filter that sits inside the dust container and catches the finer dust.
Q: My vacuum just stopped while I was using it! What do I do now?
All of our vacuum cleaners have been fitted with a thermal safety cut-off switch which activates to stop the motor from burning out. When it does that it will prevent the unit from turning on again until it has cooled sufficiently to reset, which is between 2 – 4 hrs. The most common reason for safety cut-off switch activated is the filters needs to be cleaned. Please read the instruction manual and follow the instructions on how to clean the filters.
- Q:UK.Where can I find a Hoover, Vacuum cleaner broken or fixed?
- Hi,I'm not that sure but at my local rubbish depo they sell electricals including vacuum cleaners...I suggest you go to your local depo and ask.If not you could,yes,carry on looking into the council scheme. Jake
- Q:Are Kirby vacuum cleaners really worth two thousand dollars?
- It sounds really expensive. I only know of one person who had a Kirby and she thought it was great. But, she was often getting it repaired by an expensive Kirby repairer too. I've tried lots of vacuum cleaners over the years, until 5 years ago when I got a Henry. I'd recommend them to anyone. The suction is brilliant, and I'm pretty hard to please, and they're very well built. No fiddly bits of brittle plastic anywhere. They're tough, hard-wearing and do the job. I'd say that Henry vacuum cleaners are the best, and they're under £100 too. Seems to be a general opinion among Henry vacuum owners e.g.
- Q:how are vacuums and airplanes similar?
- vacuum cleaners, not the vacuum of space, right? Probably the cyclonic nature of the engine that creates the suction.
- Q:Do Air Purifiers still work O.K. if there is a venting to outside? I live in an old place?
- Air okorder.com/... (just found this, we didn't record it). I hope this helps.
- Q:Will Dyson vacuum accessories fit a standard 1 1/4 vac hose?
- Of course Jack from customer service wouldn't say Dyson accessories would fit other vacs. He wants you to buy a Dyson. Well, I have a shop vac and it has a 1 1/4 inch hose, but I cannot amazingly find a stiff bristle brush to go with a shop vac. So I am trying to see if this stiff bristle brush can be made to fit.
- Q:what kind of batteries do hand held vacuum cleaners use?
- Old vac's like the BD Dustbuster (which I have) use Nickel Cadmium cells. Not sure about new models but NiCd's are cheaper than newer alternative NiMH (Nickel Metal Hydride).
- Q:What is a good, inexpensive hand-held vacuum cleaner?
- I work in a vacuum sales/repair shop and I believe the Dirt Devil classic or ultra vac are your best choices. They are bagless/bagged units. They are NOT cordless. They only corless I sell, is a high power unit for about $70. The DD will run about 40-60.
- Q:Ever demolish a vacuum cleaner?
- No, but I have a Kirby I'm working on seeing what it won't suck up. I used it to vacuum out the oven when it was so dirty,..... nothing would cook in it. I use the Kirby as a leaf blower, it leaves the men in the 'hood perplexed, I'm looking for other surfaces for the Kirby to suck blow:)
- Q:What is the deal with dogs and vacuum cleaners?
- I okorder.com and they have a bunch of training tips. including dealing with the loud noises that dogs don't like. good luck
- Q:Is it just me, or are vacuum cleaners getting more and more VIOLENT each day?
- Thank God someone else has caught on to their diabolical scheme. Were it not for the keen perception of my two guard dogs, Nicky 8 pounds and Toby four pounds,I would have been ambushed in my own home. It was just luck I had a loaded rifle in my hands, Nicky and Toby were putting up a good fight but there's only so much they can do to defend me from an 80 pound maniacal vacuum cleaner. The government is behind this, you know.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range