Bagless Cyclone Canister Vacuum Cleaner ErP standard CNCL93
Permanent bagless design with translucent dust compartment
Multiple cyclonic design
Stand holder for tube
Handle airflow control,crush-proof hose,2 position brush and integrated accessories
multiple filtration system
360 degree hose swivel
* Unit dimension
* Input voltage
* Dust tank capacity
* Air flow
* Cable length
* Speed control
small nozzles, 1.5m hose
1pc metal telescopic tube
High efficiency brush
* Suction power (W)
* Motor power for ERP standard
* Erp class
* Motor power for Normal standard
* Gift box:
* Master carton:
* Packaging material:
Double corrugated cardboard
* loading qty (20'/40'/40H'):
Packing:Gift Box / Export Cartons
Standard:CE, GS, CB, EMC
Q: What's the difference with cyclonic to multi-cyclonic filtration system?
Multi-cyclonic is where the dust container has a plastic filter section inside and has many little tunnels in it that separate the finer dust and dirt for the next filter and there is no HEPA filter in the middle plastic filter section.
Cyclonic filtration is where there is a central HEPA filter that sits inside the dust container and catches the finer dust.
Q: My vacuum just stopped while I was using it! What do I do now?
All of our vacuum cleaners have been fitted with a thermal safety cut-off switch which activates to stop the motor from burning out. When it does that it will prevent the unit from turning on again until it has cooled sufficiently to reset, which is between 2 – 4 hrs. The most common reason for safety cut-off switch activated is the filters needs to be cleaned. Please read the instruction manual and follow the instructions on how to clean the filters.
- Q:What brands of vacuum cleaners are the best and not too expensive?
- Hi, okorder.com
- Q:What are hovering vacuums?
- I know the ones your asking about. They are actually sweepers and not vacuums. These are the little round units that run around by themselves. They work pretty good, but on carpet you will need to run the vacuum on occasion as stated above because it just sweeps.
- Q:How are Rainbow vacuum cleaners rated?
- I have had my Rainbow for about 4 years now and I love it! Yes - they are pricy are highly touted as the vacuum cleaner. I don't know if they clean the air or not - but I do know they pick up a lot that other vacuums leave behind! I'm sure that if the bag of most any vacuum exposed the dirt dust they pick up and then put that in water - you'd see a lot from most any vacuum. I can certainly attest to the fact that when I look at my carpets think they're not in bad need of vacuuming - after I vacuum - wow! They were much more in need that I realized. Also, you can put freshners in the water it does create nice smells through the house without saturating it. You can oils or liquids in the water to accomplish this. I don't know of the rust issues that others have addressed because I do emply mine after each use.
- Q:Is a Hoover type S vacuum cleaner bag the same as a Eureka type S vacuum cleaner bag?
- Eureka Vacuum Bags
- Q:I need help in choosing a vacuum?
- I okorder.com/
- Q:Is a Sebo Vacuum approved by the?
- Well upon doing a little search i found this excerpt from Sebo.co.uk All SEBO vacuum cleaners are of anti-allergy design, indeed a SEBO machine was the first vacuum cleaner to be endorsed by the British Allergy Foundation for its overall anti-allergy design as opposed to just its filtration.
- Q:i need a really good vacuum cleaner...help!?
- I personally love my Dyson. I have the Dyson animal, it is a bit more expensive. I have 3 large dogs in the house and have had it for 4 years now, and I don't have any complaints.
- Q:Does small industrial vacuum cleaners work perfectly ?
- Effective vacuuming can not only extend the life of carpet but also help to reduce dust, allergens and other issues related to carpeted areas. There are four types of vacuums: upright, tank, back pack, and specialty. The type machine you need will be determined by the type and amount of carpeting on your site. Another key factor will be degree of obstruction. In other words, how much stuff is in the building you are trying to clean.
- Q:What is a great vacuum for small spaces?
- Hi, okorder.com... Hope this helps.
- Q:Can you connect a pool vacuum to a sump pump instead of the pool pump?
- WOW I am impressed by the ingenuity McGuyver but I am not going to guess, If you try it post back and let me know how it worked out the new pool pump was a wise choice
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range