Bagless Cyclone Canister Vacuum Cleaner ErP standard CNCL6229
Permanent bagless design with translucent dust compartment
Multiple cyclonic design
Stand holder for tube
Handle airflow control,crush-proof hose,2 position brush and integrated accessories
multiple filtration system
360 degree hose swivel
* Unit dimension
Injection and spray
* Input voltage
* Dust tank capacity
* Air flow
* Cable length
* Speed control
small nozzles, 1.5m hose
1pc metal telescopic tube
High efficiency brush
* Motor power for ERP standard
* Erp class
* Motor power for Normal standard
* Gift box:
* Master carton:
* Packaging material:
Double corrugated cardboard
* loading qty (20'/40'/40H'):
Packing:Gift Box / Export Cartons
Standard:CE, GS, CB, EMC
Q: What's the difference with cyclonic to multi-cyclonic filtration system?
Multi-cyclonic is where the dust container has a plastic filter section inside and has many little tunnels in it that separate the finer dust and dirt for the next filter and there is no HEPA filter in the middle plastic filter section.
Cyclonic filtration is where there is a central HEPA filter that sits inside the dust container and catches the finer dust.
Q: My vacuum just stopped while I was using it! What do I do now?
All of our vacuum cleaners have been fitted with a thermal safety cut-off switch which activates to stop the motor from burning out. When it does that it will prevent the unit from turning on again until it has cooled sufficiently to reset, which is between 2 – 4 hrs. The most common reason for safety cut-off switch activated is the filters needs to be cleaned. Please read the instruction manual and follow the instructions on how to clean the filters.
- Q:If Jesus was killed by abortion instead of crucifixion, would Christians wear vacuum cleaners or coat hangers?
- Probably not vacuum cleaners. They are a little heavy for most chains. Had Jesus been aborted, or in any other way killed, before he went to the cross, He would not have accomplished his mission of redeeming the world, so His death would have no value and would not be celebrated.
- Q:made in usa vacuum cleaners?
- Tacony Corporation manufactures both the Simplicity and Riccar brand vacuums cleaners in St. James, Missouri. We offer a large variety of upright vacuums. GarageVac brings vacuum cleaners into the 21st century with its unique and sleek design, hypo-allerginic filtration for a cleaner environment and installation flexibility. At 9 pounds weight, the GarageVac is easy to remove and use in other locations such as an RV or Boat. GarageVac has a powerful 12 amp, 113 cfm twin fan 5 Peak HP turbo motor. Our garage vacuums are manufactured in the U.S.A, come with a full 6 year warranty and have been the choice of all major yacht builders and RV manufacturers for many years. There sure aren't many......
- Q:what are some good cheap~ish handheld vacuum cleaners?
- I okorder.com
- Q:Can fleas really escape a vacuum cleaner?
- This Site Might Help You. RE: Can fleas really escape a vacuum cleaner? I'm currently treating my cats for fleas and have been on a hoovering mission to try and tackle the problem in the house. 99% of what I've read on the internet tells you that you MUST throw the bag away every time you hoover because fleas can escape! I can see how they may be able to...
- Q:What is the best vacuum cleaner for concrete floors?
- Dirt Devil- you will have to get on your hands and knees but it's great. I have tile so I understand about the sweeping and mopping it really sucks. I actually just got mine about two weeks ago and it rocks my world. Not too pricey either
- Q:Vacuum cleaners - a brand similar to Dyson?
- It depends on whether you really want a bagless Upright, a bagged upright or bagged canister. Dyson is the best bagless Upright. Sebo is the best Upright. Miele is the best vacuum cleaner period. Although it is a canister and if you not like canisters you may want to look at the Sebo. The Miele Callisto has an awesome SEB 217 Powerhead. It has the best edge cleaning ever. If you use this vacuum to pick up bird seed on a carpeted floor along the edges of your wall it will pick up ever piece guarantee it. You can use the powerhead on the bare floor which does a wonderful job. It has a squeegee underneath to really seal to the ground as well as all rubber wheels that will not scratch your floors. But if you want to use an even nicer tool it comes with an SBB 300-3 Floorbrush which is amazing. It has super wide holes all around and it will pick every up as well. it barely feels like you are pushing anything and it has a knuckle which allows you to twist and turn into and spot you want like behind the toilets, buffet table, couches and the floorbrush itself is low enough to get under the baseboards and kickjams. The filtration is 99.95% effective at 0.3 microns which is amazing. Thanks to its HEPA filter and super intensive clean bags the vacuum is able to achieve this kind of filtration. This a much better cleaner machine. Of course I enjoy using a canister. I bought my Miele Callisto from Mr. Vac and Mrs. Sew for only $699 with free shipping and no tax (because I do not live in new york). They were wonderful to deal with and they made my shopping experience a pleasant one. Here is their number (you have to call them up to get that price because that price can not be found anywhere on the Internet): 1-800-640-8227 Tell Lisa and Joe Kevin told you about it.
- Q:How do you service a Hoover vacuum bearing?
- since it is antique i would suggest that you try to find a good service center to take it to to be fixed.
- Q:Why do vacuum cleaners have lights on the front, do they expect you to vacuum at night?
- So oncoming vacuums can see them coming easier. Seriously, it's probably so when you're vacuuming under or behind something where it is darker than the rest of the room, you'll be able to see and also if you come up on something small that you might not normally see without the light, you may be able to avoid vacuuming it up.
- Q:Can I use my vacuum cleaner to suck up the excess co2 in the air?
- That's awfully silly! That's like the broad that wants to use a really big air conditioner to solve global warming.
- Q:Recommend me a Vacuum Cleaner Brand?
- Eureka has great moderately priced vacuums. I am on a budget too, but the BEST purchase I ever made was my Dyson. Target carries then, they never loose suction, they come with an 5 year manufacturer's warranty and its amazing what it picks up that your old vacuum didn't.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range