l Product Introduction
Aluminum sheet is also known as Treadplate, Floor Plate, Chequer Plate, Checkered Plate, Chequered Floor Plate, Checker Plate and Check Plate. It is made of anti-corrosion aluminum alloy stock, rolled with special and beautiful embossing shape. It has the property of anti-sliding, anti-corrosion, easy cleaning and high mechanical strength.
O, F, H14, H34, H32, H112, T4, T6
Mill Finish,Anodized,Eletropharesis,Powder Coated, Wooden Finish, Polish
Silver,Black,Red,Blue,or as required
Plain,bossed,or as per the drawings and samples
As per your requirements
15-20 days after order confirmation
Decorations,Fence,Building,Aviation industry,Mechancal equipment
5000 tons per month
Min order quantity
5 Metric tons
lPackaging & Delivery
Packaging detail: wooden cases that are suitable for long distance exporting
Delivery detail: 25-30 days after receiving L/C or payment in advance
l Company Profile
CNBM International Corporation, China National Building Materials (Group) Corporation, is one of the largest companies in China building material & equipment industry, with 42,800 employees and sales in 2005 of US Dollar 4.395 billion. In 2006, China National Building Material Company Limited was listed on Hong Kong Stock Market with the stock code as 3323.
The business scope of CNBM covers from manufacturing and sales of a series of building materials to scientific research and design, import and export trade. In many of these fields, CNBM is playing the leading role.
l CNBM World Wide
l Product Images
Q: Do you provide free samples?
A: Yes, free samples will be sent to you on freight at destination.
Q: Can I get your latest products catalogue?
A: Yes, it will be sent to you in no time.
Q: What is the MOQ?
A: 5 tons
Q: What are your payment terms?
A: We accept L/C, T/T.
l Contact Us
- Q:What hurts more, a wooden bat or an aluminum one?
- The aluminum will hurt more with the reverberation that travels through the bat. Hence you see the rubber padding on the bat, along with wearing batting gloves. Would also sends some strong vibrations through the hands when the ball is struck in certain positions, however, catch a tough pitch with that aluminum without a batting glove and your hands will be stinging.
- Q:Is there a angle grinder cut off wheel made for cutting aluminum?
- you can use the standard metal cut-of wheels as a last resort...but the low melting point of aluminium and granularity of lower grades of alu mean that you disc will clog up, so it doesn't cut efficiently, and you will get a messy cut with a lot of slag around the cut which then needs a lot of filing to tidy up. Special cut off wheels for cutting aluminium are available. You can cut alu with a circular saw as its nor harder than say oak... but again because of the low melting point you need a saw blade designed for cutting aluminum. Finally cutting aluminium with a circular saw requires that you use the right amount of force, to hard and you'll get a rought cut or stall the motor, too soft and you cover the blade in melted alu.
- Q:What does aluminum plate "H12" mean?
- The utility model is suitable for the products with stable mechanical performance after work hardening, heat treatment or heat treatment in the process of processing. The H3 state is only applicable to the alloy gradually softening at room temperature (unless stabilized). H4 - the state of work hardening and coating treatment. The utility model is suitable for products with incomplete annealing after work hardening and after coating treatment.The second digits behind the H indicate the degree of work hardening of the product. The number 8 indicates a hard state. The minimum tensile strength of a hx8 is specified by the sum of the minimum tensile strength of the o state and the specified strength difference. For the states between O (annealed) and hx8 States, the numbers from 1 to 7 should be added after the HX code, adding the number 9 to the HX to indicate a more severe state of hardening than the hx8.
- Q:why lye and aluminum shouldn't be mixed?
- Under normal circumstances, aluminum does not react with water, as an impermeable protective layer composed of aluminum hydroxide either forms within seconds or is already in place. With the addition of sodium hydroxide, the formation of a protective layer is prevented. With the production of aluminates [ Al(OH)4 ]-, the amphoteric (capable of acting as either an acid or a base) aluminum hydroxide Al(OH)3 goes in solution: 2 Al + 6 H2O -- 2 Al(OH)3 + 3 H2 Al(OH)3 + NaOH -- Na+ + [ Al(OH)4 ]- A layer of aluminum oxide previously formed by passive corrosion is dissolved by the addition of sodium hydroxide. For this reason, the reaction takes place at the beginning relatively slowly: Al2O3 + 2 NaOH + 3 H2O -- 2 Na+ + 2 [ Al(OH)4 ]- The aluminum completely dissolves and the water acts here too as an acid (for an analog, see Experiment 4.4.1). This reaction is used in drain cleaners. They are mostly made out of strong alkalis, to which alumunim or zinc has been added. The alkalis break down organic residues chemically. In addition, the formation of hydrogen leads to a bubbling effect which adds an additional mechanical cleaning mechanism. The big problem here is the formation of hydrogen gas (as well as some heat). The hydrogen gas is flammable, and if it's in a closed container, will explode
- Q:Is this aluminium plate ceiling dark keel or bright keel?
- I see you're a layman...... Where is the ceiling keel now?.... Now they are made of dark keel, so it's better to look at comfort, and we need to go through the lines and some pipes
- Q:Is there a way to join copper and aluminium?
- I don't think you can make them into a compound, but by heating them to a certain temperature, I believe you can turn them into an alloy, or solution of metals.
- Q:Machining of large area aluminum plate in machining center 101500*1500*25 aluminum sheet requires flatness of 0.1-0.15.
- The thickness of 2 to 1. fly in place stress to ensure the flatness of the fitter leveling 0.13 more than the Xicheng pay attention to the protection of the appearance of 4 to ensure the flatness of the fabricated fitter. - this thing must not need to be so high, 100 M12 threaded holes, you still press the map to ensure that ah? Such a large plate deformation, 2 millimeters below the hole can be pressed to do
- Q:How do i darken aluminum?
- With aluminum, you would need to purchase a special aluminum darkening chemical if you do not want to risk warping the metal using the heated olive oil technique. The chemicals (brands such as Jax or Birchwood Casey) are available at many hobby shops.
- Q:Toxic Effects of Aluminum in Antacid?
- Aluminum okorder.com/
- Q:what is the purpose of using aluminum sulfate in paper making?
- Aluminium sulphate was the most extensively used chemical raw material in the papermaking industry. Its primary use was in the rosin sizing of paper where the rosin soap was reacted with aluminium sulphate to impart hydrophobis characteristics to the paper. The alum had a side benefit in fixing all types of anionic substances into the paper web. All types of paper, even those that were not sized, such as newsprint,were made using alum. This resulted in the paper being made under acidic conditions. The technology has changed markedly over the last 10 to 20 years with synthetic sizing agents being developed which do not require reaction with alum. In my country there is not 1kg of fine writing and printing paper made with rosin/ alum sizing, and no alum is used at all. Various synthetic highly charged cationic resins have been developed, such as polyacrylamide resins, polyethyleneimine resins, etc, whic are used as fixing and retention agents, so that alum has been virtually eliminated. To sum up the importance of aluminium sulphate as a papermaking chemical is now very limited.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range