Custom PE Film Stretch Film High Quality Manufacturer
Stretch film is a highly stretchable plastic film that is wrapped around items. The elastic recovery keeps the items tightly bound. In contrast, shrink wrap is applied loosely around an item and shrinks tightly with heat.
1. Dimension : Height 50cm x 2.4kg
Core 400g, Nett Film 2kg (A lot of supplier selling the core is heavy buy film is less, please pay attention to it).
2. Quantity : 6 rolls in a carton
1 ) Different temperature resistance with good adhesion.
2 ) High tensile strength, good resistance of damage,no residue, eco-friendly.
3 ) Printing logo on paper core and carton mark as customers' need
4 ) SGS, ISO,BV, CTI certificates approved
5）Professional teamwork for orders
6）No.365 on the 2012 Fortune Global 500
7) Professional manufacturer with 31 years experiences of adhesive tapes
Special size,color can be made according to customer's requirement
Widely Used for protective
Red, milky, green, white , yellowish, blue, black, or at will.
20ft container or as you need.
30% in advance,70% balance the copy of B/L.
15workdays except the affirming date of logo on paper core and carton after receiving the deposit.
Jumbo rolls size
normal length: 20m,33m,50m,100m
ISO.9001.2008. and SGS.
- Q:What kind of protective film is suitable for stoving varnished product?
- Stoving varnish is a kind of high-light product. It can be covered with static film of low adhesion. We have specific protective films for specific stoving varnished, high-light and plastic products.
- Q:How to remove the protective film on the security door?
- I suppose you can't remove the film because you didn't remove it immediately when you bought the door. You can find whether there is a part where the film curls. Apply some essential balm (or other oil) to the part and peel the part off at the same time. Repeating it for several times, you will find it's getting easier to peel. All you need is patience!
- Q:what advantages does transparent DEL car protective film have?
- Transparent DEL car protective film is a kind of high functional film with lightness, thinness, transparency and super toughness. It can effectively protect the car from scratching and striking of stones and sand. Perfectly attached to the surface of car paint, it can separete the paint from air, effectively and constantly protect the car from acid rain, oxidation and scratching. Besides, it can prevent excessive sun heat in an effective way, decreadsing the risk of spontaneous combustion. In addition, the film is transparent,which can constantly lighten the paint. And after the film is torn down, no glue marks will show on the surface and the original paint will stay undamaged and just the same as it was painted. What's more, it can save the waxing expense! And it's environmental friendly, causing no toxic and side effect to human bodies and pollution to the nature.
- Q:How to remove the protective films on floor tiles?
- The anti-fouling film on ceramic tile is actually a layer of protective wax, which can be easily wipe off with damp cloth.
- Q:What harm can the protective film on bottled water do?
- The protective film on bottled water is PE protective film. PE is a kind of high-molecule organic compounds with the simplest structure. It is the most widely used high polymer material in today's world. The film in certain environment with elements like sunlight and moisture can emit some substances harmful through chemical combination. But it doesn't matter if you don't eat it by accident or over expose youself to it for too long.
- Q:What can chemically react with protective film of ceramic tile?
- The protective film coated on ceramic tiles is a kind of PE film. The PE in PE protective film refers to Polyethylene. It's a kind of macromolecule organic compound with the simplest structure. And it's the most widely used polymer material in the world today. PE prtective film uses specific PE plastic membrane as its basic material. Accoding to density, PE film can be classified into high-density, medium-density and low-density PE film. The biggest advantage of PE film is that it can protect the product from pollution, corrosion and scratching throughout the whole process from production, processing, transpotation, storage to end use. It keeps the product clean and glossy which means to improve the quality and market competitiveness of the product.
- Q:How to peel the protective film from the screen of mobile phone without damaging the screen?
- I don't know how. You'd better find someone who is good at sticking films.
- Q:How many kinds of materials can be used to produce the protective film for flooring finish?
- Commonly, the materials used in the protective film for flooring finish can be classified into:
PE (polyethylene), PET (polyester), CPP (polypropylene), PVC (polyvinyl chloride), OPP, etc.
1.PE films have many colors. The most common colors are transparent, blue, black and white, as well as milky. Apart from these, there are black, grey, green, yellow, orange, gold, red and so on.
PET films are usually transparent, grey and golden.
2. Usually, CCP film is matte. It's a kind of film with foggy effect.
3. PVC film is often transparent. Apart from that, there's a kind of blue static film.
4. OPP film is generally transparent and adhesive.
Among all, the types of PE film are the most including PE adhesive film, PE static film, PE textured film, PE stretch film and PE packaging film. The adhesion of such film can be classified into degrees from 5g to 270g; and the thickness, from 1.5C to 15C. The adhesion of the most widely used film is 5C.
PET films can be divided into PET film with silica gel, matte PET film, three-layered PET film, Single-layered PET film, two-layered PET film and PET release film. PET protective films are usually used on the protection of a variety of screens. PET release films are often used in the punching of PET protective films in die cutting factories. The adhesion of most commonly used punching is 5C or 7.5C. And the adhesion of the most commonly used release film is 2.5C, 3.8C, 5C or 7.5C. PET color is generally transparent, gray, gold.
- Q:How to remove the residual glue of the protective film on acrylic board?
- You can gently wipe it off with alcohol. Remember to keep good ventilation to volatilize the alcohol.
- Q:why do some marks appear on the suface after PC+ABS specular products are coated with protective films?
- The phenomenon occurs because film is covered unevenly when some parts are perfectly coated but others are not. In such a condition, the PC+ABS material changes as the temperature and humidity change, forming bubbles. Of course, there's something to do with the glue of the protective film. If highly required, protective film must use specific glue.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range