1.ASTM A106/A53 GR.B
Seamless steel pipe
(1) Standard: GB8163, ASTM A106/A53/API 5L
(2) Material: 10#, 20#, 16Mn, A106Gr.A/B/C,
(3)Specification: O.D: 21.3mm-711.2 mm
(4) W.T: 2.11mm-59.54mm
Technical Parameters of Seamless Steel Pipe
A53: Chemical components and mechanical property
|Chemical components||Mechanical property|
A106: Chemical components and mechanical property
|Stan-dard ||Trade mark ||Chemical components ||Mechanical property |
| C||Si||Mn||P,S|| Cu|| Ni|| Mo|| Cr|| V||Tensile Strength |
|B || ≤0.30|| ≥0.10||0.29-1.06 ||≤0.035 ||≤0.40 || ≤0.40||≤0.15 ||≤0.40 ||≤0.08 ||≥415 ||≥240||≥30 |
| C||≤0.35 || ≥0.10|| 0.29-1.06||≤0.035 ||≤0.40 ||≤0.40 ||≤0.15 || ≤0.40||≤0.08 ||≥485 ||≥275 ||≥30 |
PSL 1: Chemical components and mechanical property
|Class and Sort||Chemical components||Mechanical property|
|C(Max)||Mn(Max)||P(Max)||S(Max)||Tensile Strength(Min)||Yield Strength(Min)|
Our catalog of Seamless steel pipe
The seamless steal pipes
features resistance to
high pressure, high/low temperature
and corrosion and is used in
the industries of petroleum, chemical
engineering and. Electric power
as well as boiler
ASTM A 106-99DIN17175-79
seamless steel pipefar high-pressure boiler
Boiler pipes for refinery,
seamless steel pipes for pipeline
equipment and pipe line
Low and medium-
pressure boiled pipe
Over-heat pipe for low
and medium pressure boiler,
boiling water pipe, locomotive
smoke pipe(big and small)
|Fluid pipe||20, Q345||GB/T8163-1999||8-630*1.0-40||Fluid feeding|
20, Q345 10,
|GB/T8162-1999||6-1020*1.5-100||For common structure|
Carrying gas, water or oil
in the industries of
petroleum and natural gas
|27SiMn||GB/T17396-1998||70-377*9-40||Hydraulic support and prop|
- Q:What's the difference between a rectangular tube and a rectangular steel tube?
- Rectangular tube is a kind of hollow long strip steel, also known as flat tube, flat square tube or square flat tube (Gu Mingsiyi). A large amount of pipe used to transport fluids, such as petroleum,Natural gas, water, gas, steam, etc., in addition to bending and torsional strength of the same weight is lighter, so it is also widely used in the manufacture of machinery parts and engineering structures. It is also used to produce all kinds of conventional weapons, guns, shells and so on.
- Q:What kinds of steel pipe are divided into?
- Welded pipe: also known as welded pipe, is made of steel or steel strip after bending forming, and then made by welding. In accordance with the form of weld is divided into longitudinal welded pipe and spiral welded pipeSpecifically refers to the use of welded steel strip or plate bending deformation of round, square shape after welded, surface jointed steel pipe. The welding steel billets is used in steel plate or strip. The welded pipe production process simple, high production efficiency, great variety, less capital equipment, but since the general strength is less than that of seamless steel.20 century 30s, along with the rapid development of high-quality strip rolling production and progress of welding and testing technology, and constantly improve the weld quality, varieties and specifications of welded steel pipe is increasing, and instead of the seamless steel pipe in more and more fields. Compared with welded steel seamless steel tube with low cost and high production efficiency.
- Q:Seamed steel pipe seamless steel pipe, carbon steel pipe, galvanized pipe, four how to distinguish between
- Seamless steel tube processing technology:1.1 、 hot rolled seamless tubes are usually produced on automatic rolling mills. After checking and cleaning the surface defects, the solid tube is cut into the required length, centring on the end face of the tube blank, then sent to the heating furnace and punched on the piercer. At the same time, the hole rotates and advances continuously. Under the action of the roller and the plug, the inner cavity of the pipe blank is gradually formed, and the cavity is called the capillary. Sent to the automatic tube rolling mill on rolling. Finally, the thickness of the whole machine is the same, and the diameter of the sizing machine is determined to meet the specifications. It is an advanced method to produce seamless steel tube by continuous rolling mill.1.2, in order to obtain smaller size and better quality of seamless tube, cold rolling, cold drawing method must be used or combined. Cold rolling is usually carried out on a two roller mill, where the steel tube is rolled in the annular groove made of variable cross section, round hole groove and stationary conical head. Cold drawing is usually performed in single chain or double chain cold drawn machines from 0.5 to 100T.1.3, the extrusion method will soon heat the tube blank in the closed extrusion cylinder, the perforation bar and extrusion rod movement, so that extrusion parts from the smaller hole extrusion. This method can produce smaller diameter steel pipe.Seamless steel pipe use: mainly used to transport fluid pipeline or structural parts.The main use of steel pipe joints (steel) two welded together, so the price is cheap, widely used.
- Q:What are the specific differences between flexible pipes and rigid pipes?
- Structurally:A rigid waterproof sleeve is welded with a water stop ring outside the steel pipe;The flexible waterproof casing pipe is welded on the outside of the 3 side wing ring, 4 screw buckle, inside a welding piece with a rubber ring, the outside and do a flange, with 4 double head bolt, welding a steel pipe, the pipe installed, the flange is installed. The screw fastening, tightening the apron is bigger, more Water Leakage, generally in the waterproof requirements of relatively high places, such as the pool of water.
- Q:Why can't stainless steel be put together with carbon steel tube?
- The bimetallic corrosion is terminated only when one of the three conditions is changed. Galvanic corrosion is related to the contact area of bimetal and the greater the contact area. Corrosion is less. The driving force of galvanic corrosion is the potential difference.[galvanic corrosion] refers to two or more than two kinds of electrode potential of metal in the corrosive medium, and contact with each other caused by electrochemical corrosion, also known as contact corrosion or double metal corrosion.
- Q:How much is 4 inches steel tube MM?
- Seamless root weight per meter: 1 mm (diameter - thickness) * wall thickness of *0.02466*1 meters is? Normal KG/M pipe length 8-11rice
- Q:Theoretical weight of 25*25*1.5 square steel tubes
- Theoretical weight can be directly from the steel tube under the table look up, you can also press type calculation:Weight per meter =4x, wall thickness x (side length - wall thickness) x0.00785. The length of the square tube and the wall thickness are in millimeters, and the weight of each square meter is in kilograms.
- Q:How big is the seamless steel tube of DN50?
- Domestic steel pipe diameter is generally divided into A series and B series, DN50 pipe diameter of 60mm and 57mm respectively, the wall thickness should be based on your design pressure, temperature, pipe material to calculate.
- Q:What does "1.5" steel tube mean?
- DN refers to the nominal diameter of the pipe (also known as nominal diameter), all piping accessories in the piping system are numerically represented in order to distinguish the parts that are represented by threads or outside diameters. Nominal diameter is used as a reference, after rounding the figures, and processing numerical value is not exactly the same, nominal diameter can be expressed as metric mm, also can be used in English in.
- Q:45 and 316 which steel tubes are of high hardness?
- This depends on the heat treatment state, if 45 steel, 314 stainless steel without heat treatment, 316 stainless steel hardness, if the heat treatment, that is 45 steel hardness.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range