Specification of Air Diffuser
Supplying Air Diffusers
-Frame Thickness: 1.0mm /0.8mm
-Any Size be customed
-Powder Coated RAL 9010/9016
Data Sheet for Normal Size
HVAC aluminum air conditioner grille
Extruded Aluminum alloy (6063-T5)
Blades in 45°from aluminum profile or as customer’s requirements
30mm as standard or as customer’s requirements
0.8mm, 1.0mm, 1.2mm, 1.5mm or according to the customers’
Powder coated, Anodized , PVDF, Mill finish.
Width x Height, any sizes available
Powder for Finish
Environmental protection and non-toxic, and Color to keep 5 -10 years.
Refer to RAL colors swatch or customized colors available
Drawings designed according to the customers’ requirements
T/T, L/C, PYAPAL, etc.
Usual 15-20 work days for a 40GP container
Bubble wrap + Cartons for FCL, Bubble wrap + Cartons + Wood-box for
Stainless steel security mesh, Aluminum security mesh
Fixing and adjustable installation
Packing & shipping:
PO shrink film bag for each pcs, ourter by export carton
PVC film + 4 plastic protection corners + carton box + closed wooden box optionally.
within 21 days after deposit
1, What's size do u have for round type diffuser?
A: We have face size from 150mm to 550mm,neck size from 250mm to 400mm聽
2, Do u still have other types ?
A: Yes, we have round diffuser/ rectangle diffuser/ linear grilles/ baseboard diffusers,etc
3, What's the most early delivery time?
A: Within 25 days for each 40'fcl
- Q:What is the purpose of a two-stage compression refrigeration cycle?
- Reduce the exhaust temperature of the compressor, increase the actual gas flow, improve the balance of the operation of the refrigerator
- Q:What are the parts of an automobile air conditioner?
- Refrigeration system is the use of refrigerant from the liquid into a gas, the need to absorb heat and the gas into the liquid, the principle of heat release to reduce the temperature inside the car.
- Q:How many types of drive are there in an air conditioner compressor?
- The rotary compressor has fewer mechanical parts, and its motor is directly fixed on the shell. Compared with the traditional reciprocating compressor, the compressor is compact in size and light in weight. Its size and weight are almost half that of the latter, which makes it possible for the room air conditioner to be made more light.
- Q:What is the working principle of the BOG compressor?
- With the increase of volatile gas in the tank, the tank pressure rising, in order to maintain the pressure within the allowable range, the general need to BOG compression and then condensed into liquid or compressed output. The BOG compressor is the compressor used to compress the BOG
- Q:What is the function and control of the evaporator and condenser of the air conditioner?
- The condenser is like the boiling water on the stove
- Q:What is the working principle of the compressor?
- Compressor mainly through the motor through the refrigerant from the gas compression into liquid
- Q:What is the function of the hydraulic differential controller in the compressor?
- The main circuit is cut off and the compressor stops working so as to protect the compressor from damage.
- Q:What is the Basic accessories for air conditioners?
- with six system,Air duct system, refrigeration system, humidifying system, electric heating system, power distribution system and control protection system
- Q:What is the cause of the overload of the air conditioning compressor?
- Dust on the outside condenser can be cleaned, and the heat insulation cotton wrapped on the compressor can be removed
- Q:What is the mean of condenser?
- In refrigeration plants, condensers are used to condense the cooling vapours of ammonia and freon. In petrochemical industry, condensers are used to condense hydrocarbons and other chemical vapors. A device in which steam is converted into liquid during distillation. Also called a condenser. All condensers operate by removing heat from the gas or steam.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range