Cuplock Scaffolding for Sale Construction Electric Galvanized or Paint
The locking node is formed by two cups, a fixed lower cup which is welded to the vertical member at every 500mm intervals and a sliding upper cup. First the forged blade ends of the horizontal member are connected loosely but safely to the lower cup.
1. Diagonal Description
1.8 x 1.5M Cup-Lock Diagonal Brace Hot Dipped Galvanized
1.8 x 2.0M Cup-Lock Diagonal Brace Hot Dipped Galvanized
2.5 x 1.5M Cup-Lock Diagonal Brace Hot Dipped Galvanized
2.5 x2.0M Cup-Lock Diagonal Brace Hot Dipped Galvanized
3.0 x2.0M Cup-Lock Diagonal Brace Hot Dipped Galvanized
Standard with Spigots
1.0M Cup-Lock Standard, Hot Dipped Galvanized
2.0M Cup-Lock Standard, Hot Dipped Galvanized
3.0M Cup-Lock Standard, Hot Dipped Galvanized
0.4M Cup-Lock Standard, Hot Dipped Galvanized
Standard without Spigots
0.8M Cup-Lock Standard, Hot Dipped Galvanized
1.3M Cup-Lock Standard, Hot Dipped Galvanized
1.8M Cup-Lock Standard, Hot Dipped Galvanized
2.3M Cup-Lock Standard, Hot Dipped Galvanized
3. Cup-Lock Ledger
0.6M Cup-Lock Ledger, Hot Dipped Galvanized
0.9M Cup-Lock Ledger, Hot Dipped Galvanized
1.0M Cup-Lock Ledger, Hot Dipped Galvanized
1.2M Cup-Lock Ledger, Hot Dipped Galvanized
1.3M Cup-Lock Ledger, Hot Dipped Galvanized
1.6M Cup-Lock Ledger, Hot Dipped Galvanized
1.8M Cup-Lock Ledger, Hot Dipped Galvanized
2.3M Cup-Lock Ledger, Hot Dipped Galvanized
4. Cup-Lock Intermediate Transom
Cup-Lock Intermediate Transom
0.565M Cup-Lock Intermediate Transom
0.795M Cup-Lock Intermediate Transom
1.3M Cup-Lock Intermediate Transom
1.8M Cup-Lock Intermediate Transom
Packing & Shipping
Packaging Details: Steel pallets, Customized package
Delivery Detail: 15-25Days
- Q:What are the requirements for fastener type scaffolding? How to calculate
- 3, in order to ensure the safety of the scaffolding construction, scaffold should have enough strength, stiffness and stability. 4, the use of scaffolding must be set along the outer wall of the safety net, to prevent falling material and high altitude operators fall
- Q:What is scaffolding pole, bar, scissors support?
- 2.2 according to the vertical and horizontal transmission force between the vertical and horizontal1 by the contact surface friction force transmission, that is, at the junction of the contact surface of the pressure after the friction force to support the transverse load and transfer it to the vertical pole, such as the role of the fastener, through the positive pressure of the bolt to produce friction;2 by the welding force transmission. Most of the cross bar and vertical rod socket connection is used in this way, the door frame is also this way;3) direct pressure transmission force. This method is more common in the horizontal bar on the top of the scaffolding;4. The shear force of the dowel bar is connected with the vertical connection plate of the cross bar and the hole of the vertical rod to realize the connection and the shear force between the two sides of the pin rod
- Q:Can I remove scaffolding off my property?
- mom says more rights than the neighbor since they are taking too long to finish its in your favor - it is your property not the contractors mom would make a comment like this to that rude contractor since you have left this scaffolding abandoned in my drive way for a month (whatever time) i am sure that when you return in the morning someone else will have removed it for me since your permission time has long expired and you have been repeatedly asked to remove it - so if you value your equipment investment it will be gone before supper tonight - AM I UNDERSTOOD !!! (that last part would be really loud and right in his face, probably with a finger poke in the chest) then when they don't remove it be prepared with wrenches and a pick up truck to remove it before their return in the morning - stashing it out of sight but on the property when they question you about the missing scaffolding you can offer to rent one to them that was abandoned in your driveway for $500.00 dollars a day (she would smile her prettiest smile when she said this) be prepared for a fuss - but they had their chance - stand your ground that's how mom rolls - she plays for keeps - not many cross her - when they do they quickly regret it - she would have it in small pieces in front of their eyes, but she suggests the first description for you - mom is tough but incredibly fair - the rules are the rules for a reason whether you like it or not, or anybody else for that matter
- Q:Construction of the bowl button steel scaffolding and fastener type scaffolding which cost high
- Bowl button steel scaffolding is not commonly used, so the relative price of a little higher
- Q:In The Scarlet Letter what is a comparison and difference about the scaffold scene in chapter 1 and 12?
- In medical college they had to take notes rather at once. commencing off to be a doctor isn't that straightforward now, the fee of their writing messep up their handwriting and that they do now no longer care approximately it after commencing off to be a doctor.
- Q:The Scarlet Letter scaffold scenes?
- At the beginning of the Market Place chapter..it starts off with The grass plot before the jail, in Prison Lane, ona certain summer morning.... so that one is morning and in the summer and the last one....is probably in mid morning b/c its after a sermon and also..i think in the forest chapter it says something about it being in autumn *.*
- Q:What are the hidden dangers of scaffolding
- Collapse is the biggest hidden danger scaffolding. Countermeasures to prevent and prevent the collapse of the scaffold: 1 must not be "empirical" in the daily enterprise construction process, some enterprises use "empiricism", do not carry out specific accounting. Timberman no license, is still "empiricism", scaffolding system does not have a scientific guarantee, the collapse is inevitable. For steel scaffolding, should be in accordance with the "construction of steel tubular scaffold safety technical specifications" (JGJ1302001), for scaffolding, should be in accordance with the cuplok scaffolding component (GB24911-2010) and JGJ 166-2008 construction cuplok Scaffolding Safety Technical specification, the scaffolding should be in accordance with the "construction steel scaffolding safety technology standard" (JGJ 128-2010), other types of scaffolding should also refer to the relevant standard.
- Q:A 85 kg scaffold is 6.4 m long. It is hanging with two wires, one from each end. A 440 kg box sits 1.4 m from?
- Sum of Moments around right wire: T(6.4)=9.8*(440(5)+85(3.2)) T= 3785N
- Q:As Dimmesdale stands beside the scaffold, what does the crowd expect him to do?
- e. do his own homework Only joking. It's definitely d. Or c.
- Q:scaffold piercings! HELP PLEASE!?
- Take it out, let it heal and get it done at a better time. Either that or fail gym. Taking it out and putting it back in every day isn't really an option.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range