The locking node is formed by two cups, a fixed lower cup which is welded to the vertical member at every 500mm intervals and a sliding upper cup. First the forged blade ends of the horizontal member are connected loosely but safely to the lower cup.
1. Diagonal Description
1.8 x 1.5M Cup-Lock Diagonal Brace Hot Dipped Galvanized
1.8 x 2.0M Cup-Lock Diagonal Brace Hot Dipped Galvanized
2.5 x 1.5M Cup-Lock Diagonal Brace Hot Dipped Galvanized
2.5 x2.0M Cup-Lock Diagonal Brace Hot Dipped Galvanized
3.0 x2.0M Cup-Lock Diagonal Brace Hot Dipped Galvanized
Standard with Spigots
1.0M Cup-Lock Standard, Hot Dipped Galvanized
2.0M Cup-Lock Standard, Hot Dipped Galvanized
3.0M Cup-Lock Standard, Hot Dipped Galvanized
0.4M Cup-Lock Standard, Hot Dipped Galvanized
Standard without Spigots
0.8M Cup-Lock Standard, Hot Dipped Galvanized
1.3M Cup-Lock Standard, Hot Dipped Galvanized
1.8M Cup-Lock Standard, Hot Dipped Galvanized
2.3M Cup-Lock Standard, Hot Dipped Galvanized
3. Cup-Lock Ledger
0.6M Cup-Lock Ledger, Hot Dipped Galvanized
0.9M Cup-Lock Ledger, Hot Dipped Galvanized
1.0M Cup-Lock Ledger, Hot Dipped Galvanized
1.2M Cup-Lock Ledger, Hot Dipped Galvanized
1.3M Cup-Lock Ledger, Hot Dipped Galvanized
1.6M Cup-Lock Ledger, Hot Dipped Galvanized
1.8M Cup-Lock Ledger, Hot Dipped Galvanized
2.3M Cup-Lock Ledger, Hot Dipped Galvanized
4. Cup-Lock Intermediate Transom
Cup-Lock Intermediate Transom
0.565M Cup-Lock Intermediate Transom
0.795M Cup-Lock Intermediate Transom
1.3M Cup-Lock Intermediate Transom
1.8M Cup-Lock Intermediate Transom
Packing & Shipping
Packaging Details: Steel pallets, Customized package
Delivery Detail: 15-25Days
- Q:What kind of bowl buckle scaffold specifications, I would like to know what is the rack
- 1 model support system - plate type wheel scaffold with bidirectional self-locking capability and reliable, to solve the shortcomings of the traditional scaffold by manual locking.
- Q:Is swelling in a scaffold piercing okay?
- this is real, in spite of the undeniable fact that it is a good worse concept to have an commercial achieved with rings. this is by using the fact your physique can pass your piercings extremely, to handle the perspective that works maximum suitable on your physique. usually, that isn't a bad element, yet with industrials, this is a situation. you may discover that an commercial healed with rings would possibly no longer accommodate a bar properly; the piercing might heal unaligned, and donning a bar could be painful or impossible. Plus any save that thinks changing from rings to a bar at 6 to eight weeks will make any distinction from getting a bar initially, you mustn't have faith to poke needles in you. Industrials take 6 months to a year or extra to heal. At 8 weeks, the piercings are nevertheless very lots therapeutic. So in case you have your rings switched at that factor, you would be stressful the piercing, placing back therapeutic, and you will could manage each and all the rigidity and hypertrophic scarring issues besides. It in certainty comes right down to this, industrials suck to heal. Bars are difficult to heal. yet rings will often bring about undesirable commercial placement and alignment. in basic terms get pierced with a bar and manage the matters as they arrive. it is nevertheless very lots a danger to heal an commercial, it in basic terms takes time, persistence, and an exceedingly stable piercer (and prefer I reported come across a extra beneficial save, whoever advised you it would artwork to alter the jewellery from rings to a bar at 8 weeks is an fool).
- Q:What's the story in March to the Scaffold?
- Idee Fixe Definition
- Q:What are the hidden dangers of scaffolding
- Collapse is the biggest hidden danger scaffolding. Countermeasures to prevent and prevent the collapse of the scaffold: 1 must not be "empirical" in the daily enterprise construction process, some enterprises use "empiricism", do not carry out specific accounting. Timberman no license, is still "empiricism", scaffolding system does not have a scientific guarantee, the collapse is inevitable. For steel scaffolding, should be in accordance with the "construction of steel tubular scaffold safety technical specifications" (JGJ1302001), for scaffolding, should be in accordance with the cuplok scaffolding component (GB24911-2010) and JGJ 166-2008 construction cuplok Scaffolding Safety Technical specification, the scaffolding should be in accordance with the "construction steel scaffolding safety technology standard" (JGJ 128-2010), other types of scaffolding should also refer to the relevant standard.
- Q:The combination form of bowl buckle type common scaffold?
- Bowl buckle type steel pipe scaffolding erection requirements of bowl buckle steel pipe scaffolding column spacing is 1.2m, the vertical distance according to the scaffolding load can be 1.2m, 1.5m, 1.8m, 2.4m, step distance is 1.8m, 2.4m
- Q:Wheel buckle scaffolding rental price
- Each region is not the same price, the lease is not the same.
- Q:Is there any other stores that are like Home Depot that sales building materials and scaffold?
- I do not know where you live, but we also have a Menard's and Lowes. They both sell building materials.
- Q:how good is scaffolding in peru ?
- Are you seriously asking that question?
- Q:Can the horizontal bar of the bowl buckle scaffold be oblique to the horizontal position of the vertical bar
- If it is possible to form a honeycomb hexagon (with an angle of 120 degrees)
- Q:Bowl buckle scaffold weight per meter
- , heavy 17.07KG. The main component is 48 *, Q235 welded steel pipe
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range