|Place of Origin:|
United Arab Emirates
Cup lock Base Jack also known as Levelling Jack.
Cuplock – Base Jack (ARES SCAFFOLDING – C001)
Cuplock – Base Jack also known as Levelling Jack.
The pipe is of Hot Rolled Steel as per BS-1139 Standard,
The Jack Nut of SG Iron Castings.
Made from pipe of 38mm OD X 650mm Height.
The Breaking Load is 10 Tons
Specification of Cuplock Scaffolding:
Q235 /Q345steel Grade
Standard.Ledger .Diagonal brace. Top/Bottop Cup/ Ledge Blade
Electric Galvanized/HDG/Powder coated
Widely used in Bridge .Tunnel.Peterifaction.Shipbuilding .railway,Airport. Dock Industry and Civil Building
By Steel pallet or bulk
Screw jack base
- Q:How badly does getting an industrial/scaffolding piercing hurt?
- my experience was easy and fast. it was the next day waking up that kills you! keep in mind that its thick cartilage, but it is really worth it. you'll get used to it by like day 3 or 4 but and tug or pull will remind you of the pain. i recommend it!
- Q:Can I get an industrial/scaffold piercing pierced with 2 separate bars?
- nope! Cartilage piercings take about a year to fully heal up. Yes, you can get 2 separate bars, but let the piercer know thats what you want. Industrials are VERY hard to take care of. Make sure to listen to EVERYTHING the piercer says!
- Q:What is the bowl buckle scaffolding, bowl buckle scaffold what are the characteristics
- Specification and application of bowl buckle scaffold pole fittingsBowl buckle type steel pipe scaffolding rod parts can be divided into its main components, auxiliary components, special components three
- Q:What are the requirements for the construction of the scaffold eye in the building?
- The surface of the steel pipe shall be smooth and free of cracks, scars, delamination, dislocation, hard bending, burrs, indentation and deep scratches.The outer diameter of steel pipe 48mm allowable deviation is 0.5mm; the thickness of the wall 3.5mm allowable deviation of.0.5mm; steel pipe surface cutting oblique deviation 1.7mm;
- Q:Scaffolding / Industrial Piercing in Birmingham?
- Cost depends on the studio. It ranges from 20 to 45 pounds for each piercing, most common price is 25 pounds for each piercing, high quality titanium or stainless steel jewelry included. The industrial is 2 piercings in one so : 25 + 25 = 50 pounds, jewelry included.
- Q:Should I get a Scaffold piercing and hide it from my parents?
- dont do it. when your parents say grounded, you may be let off easy but if is about your body then if you get it your in deep ****. also your parents could see this question and then you would be in even more trouble. please dont get it. also things like that are really hard to hide from parents. if your 18 years or older llegally they cant stop you from doing it. i dont think you should do it.
- Q:How to calculate the double wall scaffolding
- Answer supplementSet size: the vertical distance of the vertical rod is 1.20 meters, the vertical rod is a distance of 1.05 meters, the vertical rod of the distance of 1.80 meters;The calculation of the scaffolding for double scaffolding erection height of 10 meters, the vertical pole with a single riser;The length of the inner frame is 0.30 meters;Large cross bar on the small cross bar on the large number of cross rods 2;
- Q:Fastener type steel pipe scaffold accessories
- Steel pipeScaffolding steel pipe should be used outside diameter 48mm, wall thickness of 3.5mm welded steel pipe, can also be used outside diameter 51mm, wall thickness of 3.1mm welded steel pipe. The maximum length of the steel pipe used for horizontal horizontal rod shall not be greater than 2m; the other rods shall not be more than 6.5m, and the maximum quality of each steel pipe shall not exceed 25kg, so as to be suitable for manual handling.
- Q:how long will a scaffold piercing take to heal?
- They take around 6-9 months to heal completely...you shouldn't be taking it out at all. I stupidly took mine out after 3 months to clean a bit behind the bar and the bar would never go back through the top hole. It hurt like crap and bled profusely if I tried to push it through.
- Q:How is Hester changed by the 7 years which elapse before her final stand on the scaffold?
- you can see how weak morally dimmesdale is, because he keeps his hand over his heart all the time, and is constantly beating himself up over his crime. he whips himself in the closet, and brands himself with a scarlett a to match hesters. hester... when she first walks out on the scaffold she can be seen as defiant, as if she isn't ashamed of the embellished letter a she wears. the cottage she lives in is on the edge of the town, bordering the forest. towards the end of the 7 years, her actions can be seen as repent maybe for her crime: she is a self ordained sister of mercy, helps the poor and homeless, sews... and the a turns from adultery to able
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range