|Place of Origin:|
United Arab Emirates
Cup lock Base Jack also known as Levelling Jack.
Cuplock – Base Jack (ARES SCAFFOLDING – C001)
Cuplock – Base Jack also known as Levelling Jack.
The pipe is of Hot Rolled Steel as per BS-1139 Standard,
The Jack Nut of SG Iron Castings.
Made from pipe of 38mm OD X 650mm Height.
The Breaking Load is 10 Tons
Specification of Cuplock Scaffolding:
Q235 /Q345steel Grade
Standard.Ledger .Diagonal brace. Top/Bottop Cup/ Ledge Blade
Electric Galvanized/HDG/Powder coated
Widely used in Bridge .Tunnel.Peterifaction.Shipbuilding .railway,Airport. Dock Industry and Civil Building
By Steel pallet or bulk
Screw jack base
- Q:Scaffold climbing law?
- That first answer is correct. When I worked as a construction electrician back in the 1980's the OSHA requirements were not so strict, but now the harnesses and tie-offs are required for any work platform over 6' from the ground.
- Q:What are the main safety problems when dismantling the scaffold
- 5, all construction materials must be set according to the material classification management requirements must be neatly stacked, "work finished, as material, the site is clean before work".6, on-site construction waste in a timely manner to clean up and deal with the designated place.7, scaffolding workers must be trained and qualified, safety examination, hold certificate to posts jiazigong.
- Q:A painter and a scaffold?
- First of all...no units, no answer. Second of all...according to OSHA (Occupation Safety and Health Administration), NO ONE can walk on a scaffold beam outside the support ropes OR SET ANY OBJECT DOWN outside the support ropes. Hence the answers for both questions are 1 meter. It doesn't matter what a calculation will yield...NO ONE can walk on the beam outside the support ropes safely. Even if a torque balance yields that it will not put the ropes in compression and buckle them...it still isn't considered to be safe by OSHA if the painter is outside the ropes.
- Q:I would like to ask how much scaffolding steel prices, scaffolding steel pipe use what are the requirements?
- The question is not a good answer, is to do the building, on the Internet to help check a lot of information, here to share, you can look at the reference price, the price there is no uniform standard, each region is different, the price is for reference only. Practice has proved that the new scaffold not only safe and reliable construction, installation speed, and the amount of steel scaffolding can be reduced to 33%, disassembly efficiency is improved by more than two times, the construction cost can be decreased, the construction site civilization, clean and tidy.
- Q:how can i prevent my scaffold piercing from getting keloids/infected?
- try drying it out with sea salt soaks, tea tree oil, aspirin paste (crushed aspirin and water) , chamomile tea bag soaks !!! keloids are unpredictable , you can get them anytime from changing the jewelry early, irritation, bumping it on stuff or accidentally yanking it , and they will either stay or go away !!! you can prevent infections by cleaning the piercing regularly with anti bacterial soap and sea salt soaks , making sure to use clean hands when handling the piercing and not letting anyone touch the piercing
- Q:How much is the amount of material used to build a square meter double row scaffold? Urgent!
- I am also very confused, to the completion of the work of the scaffolding rental fees. Very urgent, I hope to know the user to answer. Landlord can refer to
- Q:Standard Specification for bowl buckle scaffold
- The utility model has the advantages of reasonable structure, simple manufacturing process, easy operation and wide application range, and can fully meet the construction requirements of buildings, bridges and culverts, tunnels, chimneys, water towers and other buildings
- Q:Seeking for the safe construction scheme of mobile scaffolding!
- Double pole scaffolding and scaffold for decoration of the vertical distance rod step distance should be less than or equal to 2.0m. peaceFrom the operation layer (floor) scaffold surface height is over 2.0m, the width of working layer deck should not be less than: scaffold for 750mm in scaffolding for the clearance of 500mm. edge of the plank and wall should be more than 300 mm, and blocking foot clearance should be more than 100mm. when the side board is not close to the pole, should with reliable fixation.
- Q:Is there any requirement for the installation of the disc scaffold?
- Regardless of the site is the use of their own disc foot accessories, or rental of disc scaffolding accessories, before use should be carried out preliminary calculations, see how many accessories,
- Q:During what month does Hester mount the scaffold in The Scarlet Letter?
- Here is a good analysis and summary from Shmoop.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range