HT-S / HT-SH
Bulk / Bundle / Pallet
|Packaging Detail:||In carton or in bag|
|Delivery Detail:||25 days|
H frame scaffolding
*Shoring for construction and civil engineering
*Safety secured in vertical and horizontal load
*Trouble free height adjustment
*Easy assembly with light weight
*Versatility in civil engineering building construction purpose elsewhere
Our product's quality is good and has the good after service.
Our products have good packing which can ensure the product is good .
We are a professional manufacturer especially for metal structure material required for civil engineering
for more than 17 years throughout the world.The product including Steel Pipe Support,Frame Scaffolding,H-S
caffolding and Euroform etc.
- Q:The basic form of external scaffolding
- The bowl buckle steel tube scaffold is composed of steel pipe pole, cross bar, bowl buckle joint and so on. The basic structure and erection requirements and fastener type steel pipe scaffolding similar, the main difference lies in the bowl buckle joint.The bowl buckle joint is the core component of the scaffold system, which consists of the upper bowl buckle, the lower bowl buckle, the cross bar joint and the limit pin on the upper bowl buckle.
- Q:Should the WWE put John Cena in a triple threat thumbtack scaffold cage of death with New Jack & Necro Butcher?
- They make Cena look like Kurt Angle in there!
- Q:What are scaffold spanners used for?
- Ratchet Podger Spanners...Aluminium Scaff Spanners Spanners are wide wrenches that are made from durable metals. Spanners are made specifically for scaffolding and are designed to fit into the tool belt nicely. Spanners are very useful for a number of jobs and are often used along with other scaffold tools on a safety lanyard to prevent dropping the tool to the street below. Spanners work the same as traditional wrenches but like many scaffolding tools are made with a hole in the end of the wrench for the safety strap to be inserted through. Stainless steel and aluminum are the most commonly used metals for spanners to ensure durability even if the item is dropped from high.
- Q:Fastener type steel pipe scaffold composed of which components?
- Reference to "construction safety of steel tubular scaffolding safety technical specifications" JGJ 130 - 2011, 8, page parts3.1 steel pipe3.1.1 scaffolding steel pipe should be used in the current national standard "straight welded steel pipe" GB/T13793 or "low pressure flowQ235 steel pipe for the welded steel pipe used for conveying body; the steel quality of the steel pipe shall be GB/T3091In accordance with the existing national standard "carbon structural steel" GB/T700 Q235 steel provisions.3.1.2 scaffolding steel pipe should be used 48.3 * 3.6. The maximum quality of each steel pipe shall not be greater than25.8kg.
- Q:What does scaffold one's days mean? kill time?
- In 60 years of using English in Britain I have not come across that expression, so it is probably rare. Scaffolding is put up to help build or repair tall buildings, so possibly that expression means 'to do something useful with one's time.' But a scaffold is also, historically, a place of execution (legal killing of prisoner), so the expression could mean indeed 'wasting time'. I have a faint feeling that 'scaffold one's days' was written by a non-native speaker of British English. It may be more common in the USA.
- Q:Piercing question: How do I know what size industrial/scaffold bar to get?
- I originality did not read the entire introductory question, and was going to tell you to speak with your suppliers representative. LOL As if you were doing actual scaffold work. Thx for reading my irrelevant answer!!! LOL
- Q:A window washer weighing 700 N is standing on a scaffold supported by a vertical rope at each end. The scaffol?
- difficult situation. search in google or bing. that could actually help!
- Q:I want to know the classification of scaffolding in the building
- Steel pipe scaffold. The utility model is composed of two or more steel pipes of different specifications, such as a door type scaffold.
- Q:opinions on scaffolding piercing and how to hide it from school :)?
- Why do you have to hide it? It's an ear piercing. And to hide it, just cover it with your hair.
- Q:Which kind of scaffolding is the most convenient and time-saving?
- The advantages of the new scaffold (compared with the bowl button) are as follows:1, with sufficient mechanical strength, stiffness and stability, safe and reliable work.2, the node connection without frame degree, has the ability to self lock, installation and disassembly flexible and quick, easy to grasp, support, removal efficiency than the bowl buckle type multifunctional scaffolding about three times, can save labor, labor, save time. In the process of construction, opening and closing channels at any time.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range