Low-noise 100kva Cummins Diesel Generator 50/60hz
Briefe performance of silent diesel generator set
1)High quality, steady and reliable performance
2)Blow 71dB at 7 meter
3) Perfect Maneuverability
4) Wide Application
Fuel tank 600L
Start battery 100Ah×2
Cylinder and cycle type
6 cylinders in line, 4 strokes
Aspiration and cooling
Turbocharged and after cooled
22L/H (100% Load)
17L/H (75% Load)
Single bearing，4-pole，AC brushless and self-exciting
Control System(DSE from UK)
HGM6120KC Control System is mainly used in generating supervising and control of land type diesel generator set and the switching between diesel generator set and city electricity supply. It is combined with digitalization, intelligence and network and capable of generator start and stop, generator data supervising and testing, protection alarm, city electricity supply quality supervising and starting generator automatically when power failure happens or city electricity supply is beside the set point.
Silent/Low noise generator
Light Tower with Trailer Generator Set
Trailer and low-noise generator
- Q:Does the AC motor have carbon brushes?
- Its electrical conductivity, thermal conductivity and lubrication are good, and have a certain mechanical strength and reversing spark instinct. Almost all motors use carbon brush, which is an important component of the motor.
- Q:Why should a single-phase AC motor start with a capacitor?
- Because only the formation of a rotating magnetic field, the squirrel cage rotor will rotate, only increase the starting winding, but start winding must be shifted to start capacitor winding current advance main coil current of 90 degrees, the rotating magnetic field motor to rotate (motor power will start after the resection of the starting capacitor).
- Q:Is the permanent magnet synchronous linear motor AC motor or direct current motor?
- Brushless DC motor usually adopts the whole pitch concentrated winding to generate trapezoidal wave back electromotive force. The permanent magnet synchronous motor to generate sinusoidal EMF, need to use short distance or full pitch winding, or distribution of the fractional slot winding chute.
- Q:For AC motors, when the voltage is constant, the frequency of the voltage becomes higher or lower, so what is the impact on the motor?.
- Frequency will affect the motor speed, high frequency, motor speed, low frequency, motor speed is slow.
- Q:Can AC motors be converted into generators?
- Change the rotor to a magnet or an electromagnet
- Q:Is household sewing machine good for AC motor or direct current motor?
- There are special motors, and the DC motor market is rare
- Q:Is the stepping motor an alternating current motor or a direct current motor?
- Although the stepper motor has been widely used, but stepper motors can not be like ordinary DC motors, AC motors in the regular use. It must be composed of double ring pulse signal, power drive circuit and so on, and the control system can be used. Therefore, it is not easy to make good use of stepping motor. It involves many specialized knowledge, such as mechanical, electrical, electronic and computer. Stepping motor, as an actuator, is one of the key products of mechatronics. It is widely used in various automatic control systems. With the development of micro electronics and computer technology, the requirement of stepping motor is increasing day by day, and it is applied in every national economic field.
- Q:AC servo motor why drive?
- Ordinary AC motor speed is 1400 rpm, why is 1400, because the average power is 220V, 50Hz, which is 50 times per second transformation phase, and the motor is usually 4, which is two times the phase transformation of a turn, coupled with the general AC motor is not synchronous, asynchronous communication the motor, so a little slower than the theoretical speed of 50/2*60=1500, so it is usually about 1400. Thus, the speed of the motor can be changed by changing the frequency of the power supply. A controller corresponding to an ordinary motor is called a frequency converter.
- Q:AC servo motors generally choose synchronous or asynchronous?
- This will be based on your purpose, such as CNC machine tools feed shaft, generally use AC synchronous servo motor, spindle general use AC asynchronous motor. The same power synchronous machine is much more expensive than the asynchronous machine. If it is common use, select synchronization
- Q:How to choose the AC motor?
- 1. According to the power consumption of the load, the motor power is selected, and the motor power is 1-1 of the load power. 2 times2, select the speed, the motor speed on those a few, choose a slightly larger than the load you need.3. Choose the installation form of the motor4, but also choose three-phase single-phase, as far as possible to choose three-phase
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range