Low-noise 100kva Cummins Diesel Generator 50/60hz
Briefe performance of silent diesel generator set
1)High quality, steady and reliable performance
2)Blow 71dB at 7 meter
3) Perfect Maneuverability
4) Wide Application
Fuel tank 600L
Start battery 100Ah×2
Cylinder and cycle type
6 cylinders in line, 4 strokes
Aspiration and cooling
Turbocharged and after cooled
22L/H (100% Load)
17L/H (75% Load)
Single bearing，4-pole，AC brushless and self-exciting
Control System(DSE from UK)
HGM6120KC Control System is mainly used in generating supervising and control of land type diesel generator set and the switching between diesel generator set and city electricity supply. It is combined with digitalization, intelligence and network and capable of generator start and stop, generator data supervising and testing, protection alarm, city electricity supply quality supervising and starting generator automatically when power failure happens or city electricity supply is beside the set point.
Silent/Low noise generator
Light Tower with Trailer Generator Set
Trailer and low-noise generator
- Q:How does the battery of the electric car drive the AC motor?
- In addition, this type of motor does not require inverters, the motor itself is a low voltage motor. Want to help you, the specific work principle can refer to the ordinary brush DC motor, the difference is coil winding current commutation instead of controller electronic commutation.
- Q:Why is the capacitance of a single-phase motor adjustable speed?
- That is the compensation capacitor, which is irrelevant to the speed regulation, and is used to increase the power factor. Otherwise, the motor will be very expensive
- Q:What is AC induction motor?
- The rotor does not directly enter the AC, the rotor is equipped with a closed loop conductor. The rotating magnetic field does relative motion with the rotor, and the closed conductor on the rotor cuts the magnetic field lines to produce an electric current, which then interacts with the rotating magnetic field of the stator so as to drive the rotor to rotate. As described above, the current in the rotor is induced by the rotating magnetic field of the stator, so it is called induction motor.
- Q:Why can single-phase AC motors be controlled by voltage?
- Simply put, after the voltage is lowered, if the rotor spins at its original speed, the stator gets a very small current. The electromagnetic torque decrease under the same load torque under the action of slip increase speed decreased, resulting in decreased speed reflected impedance decreases according to the size of the formation of a low impedance voltage and current speed speed balance, therefore maintained at a low speed.
- Q:What's the difference between DC motor carbon brush and AC motor carbon brush?
- DC motor carbon brush and AC motor carbon brush is the same, so there are AC and DC dual series motor.
- Q:An upper Holzer sensor for AC motors?
- A temperature sensor can monitor the winding temperature and avoid firing coils. There are proximity switches or other inductive switches that monitor the revolutions or achieve blocking protection.
- Q:How large AC contactor and thermal relay should be used for the motor of 3KW? There are steps to calculate better.
- 1, Y-100L-4 type 3KW motor rated current is 6.4A, can also be obtained by formula: (power factor cos Phi about 0.7)I = P/ (root 3 * U * cos (3000/) = 1.732 x 380 x 0.7) = 6.5 (A)2 "AC contactor selection: general and motor current is available, but in actual use, the contact is easy to burn, choose more than the motor current double the more durable, should choose CJX2-1210 (12A).".3 "thermal relay setting current: choose regulating current range of 5 ~ 9A thermal relay, the setting current is 1.1 times the rated current of the motor (7A).
- Q:How do AC motors keep in the same direction?
- Because the working principle of AC motor stator is formed in a rotating magnetic field, then the rotor itself is a closed loop (induction motor) or a magnet (synchronous motor), the rotor rotation direction of magnetic field and steering only related to the rotation direction of magnetic field has not changed, turn to constant.
- Q:How to judge the quality of three-phase AC motor?
- Measuring U1, U2, W1W2, V1, V2 by means of an ohmmeter is conducted. If the barrier is not good, it is better to measure the resistance of the earth with a ohmmeter
- Q:Comparison of AC motor and direct current motor
- Advantages of AC motor1. AC motors are cheaper to manufacture.The development of 2. vector frequency conversion technology can be simulated by frequency conversion motor into direct current3. with respect to the DC motor has enough advantages in simple structure, easy maintenance, low requirement to the environment and energy saving and improve productivity and so on, the AC speed control has been widely used in industrial and agricultural production, transportation, national defense and daily life.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range