Cummins Engine Diesel Generator with Light Tower 50hz or 60hz low-noise 25-2000kva
Briefe performance of silent diesel generator set
1)High quality, steady and reliable performance
2)Blow 71dB at 7 meter
3) Perfect Maneuverability
4) Wide Application
Cylinder and cycle type
4 cylinders in line, 4 strokes
Aspiration and cooling
Turbocharged and after cooled
6.0L/H (100% Load)
4.7L/H (75% Load)
Single bearing，4-pole，AC brushless and self-exciting
Optional: DSE or Smartgen
HGM6120KC Control System is mainly used in generating supervising and control of land type diesel generator set and the switching between diesel generator set and city electricity supply. It is combined with digitalization, intelligence and network and capable of generator start and stop, generator data supervising and testing, protection alarm, city electricity supply quality supervising and starting generator automatically when power failure happens or city electricity supply is beside the set point.
Light tower generator set :
- Q:The difference between synchronous motor and asynchronous motor
- Induction motor, also known as asynchronous motor, that is, the rotor in rotating magnetic field, in the rotating magnetic field under the action of a moment of rotation, and thus rotor rotation. The rotor is a rotatable conductor, usually in the shape of a mouse cage. Invented by Nicola Tesla, an electrical engineer in 1887.The induction motor is also called asynchronous motor, that is, the rotor is placed in a rotating magnetic field, and a rotational torque is obtained under the action of the rotating magnetic field, so that the rotor rotates.
- Q:What are DC and AC servo motors? What are the characteristics?
- DC servo motor can be used in spark machine, machine hand, accurate machine, etc. at the same time, it can be added with reducer, which makes the equipment reliable and high torque.
- Q:Why is Tesla's Model s electric vehicle using AC motor instead of the more popular frequency conversion DC motor?
- The structure of DC motor is complex, the cost is relatively high, and later maintenance is troublesome. Larger motors require an external cooling fan. Can be very simple to realize the speed of the economy. Big torque and good mechanical characteristics. The AC motor has the advantages of simple structure, low cost and simple maintenance. You can't speed it yourself. In the past, the frequency conversion was not timely, and the DC motor was used in places requiring good speed control (machine tools, cranes, textiles, etc.). However, with the development of frequency conversion, the performance of vector frequency conversion + frequency conversion motor is close to that of DC motor.
- Q:The direction of alternating current keeps changing. How about the direction of AC motor?
- There are many ways to generate rotating magnetic field, such as three-phase winding method, single-phase phase-shifting method, short-circuit loop method, pulse commutation method, and so on.
- Q:Structure of alternating current motor
- AC motor:Single phase motors are mainly divided into series excited motors, such as hand drills, vacuum cleaners, household food processors...... Induction motors generally use capacitive phase shifters, such as fans, air conditioners, and refrigerator compressors...... Used motor. The three-phase motor is mainly divided into three phase synchronous motor and three-phase asynchronous motor.
- Q:What are the differences between AC motors and DC motors?
- (Dan Xiang) the AC motor has only one winding, and the rotor is squirrel cage. When a single-phase sinusoidal current through the stator windings, the motor generates an alternating magnetic field, the magnetic field strength and direction for sinusoidal variation with time, but the spatial position is fixed, so it is also called the magnetic field is alternating pulsating magnetic field. The alternating pulsating magnetic field can be divided into two with the same speed, the rotation direction of the rotating magnetic field are on the contrary, when the rotor is at rest, the two rotating magnetic field generating torque of two equal and opposite in the rotor, the synthetic torque is zero, so the motor rotation
- Q:How can I change the alternating current welding machine into a DC welder?
- This is: ZXG series silicon rectifier (dead silicon) arc welding machine, AC arc welding machine itself power factor is lower, plus rectifier loss will be lower. The power consumption is too large and uneconomical. It has belonged to the sort of our welder.
- Q:What is AC motor?
- The torque of the single-phase motor is pulsating, and the noise is relatively large, but the required power supply is relatively simple, especially in the family. Therefore, small household motor and instrument motors are mostly single-phase motors.
- Q:Brushless DC motor is AC motor or DC motor, why?
- That is the difference is that the brushless DC motor and AC motor rotor stator are magnetic, is only the armature, rotating magnetic field in the stator of the former is generated by the sensor and a driving circuit, an alternating current generated by the.That doesn't know much, but brushless DC motor has one advantage, that is, it has a linear characteristic of DC motor and a little better.
- Q:Why is DC motor wider than AC motor? High speed regulation accuracy? How do you know?
- The speed regulation of DC motor usually depends on changing the voltage at the two ends of the armature. The speed and voltage are basically linear, so the speed regulation accuracy is high. However, due to the brush limit, the DC power is generally not largeThe speed change of an AC motor depends on changing the pole number or changing the frequency, while the mechanical characteristic is related to the rotor resistance, armature current and so on. The ancient and lower precision, to achieve servo control should be introduced into the closed loop control system.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range