Cummins Engine Diesel Generator with Light Tower 50hz or 60hz low-noise 25-2000kva
Briefe performance of silent diesel generator set
1)High quality, steady and reliable performance
2)Blow 71dB at 7 meter
3) Perfect Maneuverability
4) Wide Application
Cylinder and cycle type
4 cylinders in line, 4 strokes
Aspiration and cooling
Turbocharged and after cooled
6.0L/H (100% Load)
4.7L/H (75% Load)
Single bearing，4-pole，AC brushless and self-exciting
Optional: DSE or Smartgen
HGM6120KC Control System is mainly used in generating supervising and control of land type diesel generator set and the switching between diesel generator set and city electricity supply. It is combined with digitalization, intelligence and network and capable of generator start and stop, generator data supervising and testing, protection alarm, city electricity supply quality supervising and starting generator automatically when power failure happens or city electricity supply is beside the set point.
Light tower generator set :
- Q:How do reversible gear motors work?
- Usually a two direction motors are three phase motors thou it can be single phase motor but with three phase motor its easy to control. This if it works on AC currant. It also can be DC that is easer to control. 3 phases AC motor you can reverse the direction of rotation by switching two phases instead of U V W you have to make it U W V or any other combination. And it will reverse you can achieve this with a switch to give an order to a contactor to do the switching. Note that you may need a time delay to make the switching to have the motor at complete stop before reversing. Single-phase motor is very complicated process I think no one do this. A DC motor is easy you just switch the + to – and the – to + then it will reverse this can be achieved by a change over switch. Also you can use the change over switch for the 3-phase motor.
- Q:Which motor is one with a variable speed from 0 - 2000 rpm?
- I prefer a DC motor. A rheostat can be used to control voltage/RPM speed and DC motors are more reliable.
- Q:AC is always freezing motor?
- Needs freon, also get ya water hose out and clean the coils on the outside unit... Change your filter once a month.
- Q:Can you use a light dimmer with any ac motor?
- The air conditioner ought to have a 20 amp wall receptacle with the aid of itself circuit. Stabilizers won't help. If their is already a separate circuit for the A/C, there's an issue with the incoming skill traces on your place. additionally, lighting fixtures that are hooked as much as a dimmer change tend to dim / flicker extra from skill fluctuations.
- Q:how would you change the running direction of a Universal motor running on AC?
- basically by way of reversing the path the present runs to the sector windings relative to the armature. Reversible prevalent automobiles are familiar on ac powered toy trains, maximum famously those by way of Lionel. this may be a fools errand: i don't see that reversing the path of rotation of the impeller is going to end what you opt to do: maximum impellers are unidirectional, they artwork poorly, if in any respect, whilst became around interior the incorrect path. you're able to rather talk approximately a thank you to rearrange the duct-artwork so as that the impeller strikes the air as you choose in its modern configuration.
- Q:furnace ac blower motor won't shut off?
- i was gonna say check the fan switch....yeah it got flipped to on and not auto. DOH!
- Q:Electric Motors?
- Yep, what Justin said.....
- Q:Why is AC motor control more difficult than DC?
- Motor control, generally refers to speed regulation".AC motors are different from the mechanical characteristics of direct current motors,The mechanical characteristics of the DC motor are 1 slightly downward inclined "straight lines", the relationship between its speed and torque (characteristic) is relatively "hard", and it can easily change its speed by changing the power supply voltage of the motor;
- Q:How do I convert a 3 phase 220v 60 hz motor to three phase 220v 50 hz motor?
- You okorder.com or from a local distributor or many other sources.
- Q:What motors can I use in my window unit AC?
- In order to buy at a supply house that sells HVAC parts, you need to be licensed. Having said that Call Grainger. Give them all the information from the motor which you have above. They should be able to cross match it. You also, need to replace the capacitor when installing the new motor. Ask Grainger what capacitor the new motor requires Here is what I found from information I have at hand .
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range