Cummins Engine Diesel Generator with Light Tower 50hz or 60hz low-noise 25-2000kva
Briefe performance of silent diesel generator set
1)High quality, steady and reliable performance
2)Blow 71dB at 7 meter
3) Perfect Maneuverability
4) Wide Application
Cylinder and cycle type
4 cylinders in line, 4 strokes
Aspiration and cooling
Turbocharged and after cooled
6.0L/H (100% Load)
4.7L/H (75% Load)
Single bearing，4-pole，AC brushless and self-exciting
Optional: DSE or Smartgen
HGM6120KC Control System is mainly used in generating supervising and control of land type diesel generator set and the switching between diesel generator set and city electricity supply. It is combined with digitalization, intelligence and network and capable of generator start and stop, generator data supervising and testing, protection alarm, city electricity supply quality supervising and starting generator automatically when power failure happens or city electricity supply is beside the set point.
Light tower generator set :
- Q:The actual power consumed by a three-phase AC motor is equal to line voltage * line current. How do you explain that?
- The calculation formula of three-phase symmetrical load; power line I U 3 P= V COS line with =3I2R.Line voltage refers to the parallel voltage between the two phase lines (A-B, A-C, B-C), and the phase voltage refers to the parallel voltage of the relative zero (A-0, B-0, C-0).In the three-phase four wire distribution system neutral directly grounding; line voltage is equal to the phase voltage of 3 V, the phase voltage is equal to 3 V / line voltage, line current is equal to phase.
- Q:Causes of insulation breakdown in AC motor voltage withstand test
- For various reasons, the insulation parts are weak in AC motor, and the breakdown of the weak parts of the insulation in the withstand voltage test
- Q:Can AC motors use direct current?
- AC motors use direct current, because the motor will not rotate, it will burn the coil in a short time.
- Q:What's the difference between asynchronous and synchronous AC motors?
- The so-called synchronous motor, that is, the armature winding magnetic field, rotating speed and rotor rotation in the same direction, the same speed. Such a motor is generally as follows: there is a winding on the rotor, a centralized excitation winding; no winding on the rotor; and the use of permanent magnet structure; rotor without winding; no permanent magnet; with teeth and slots. A distributed winding is arranged on the stator. With this structure, the number of slip rings and brushes can be reduced to a minimum. Such motors are also called transition motors. There is also a special requirement, and the excitation windings placed on the stator structure, such a structure is generally referred to as pivot type (such as home ceiling fan).
- Q:How does the PLC control the speed of the motor?
- How does the PLC control the speed of the motor?:There are a variety of ways, can be used in position control mode, PLC send a certain frequency pulse to the servo drive, a set of electronic gear ratio, the motor will run at a certain speed, change the speed of the motor only need to change the frequency of the pulse on the line, can also use the speed control mode, with a 0 PLC output to the positive and negative 10 volt analog voltage to the servo driver, set a speed command gain parameter, can control the motor rotation, the motor speed is proportional to the value of analog voltage.
- Q:What are the speed regulating methods of AC motors? Detailed point
- (1) rotor circuit series resistance: used in AC winding asynchronous motors. The range of speed regulation is small, the resistance consumes power, and the motor efficiency is low. Used of cranes.(2) change the speed of power supply voltage, the speed range is small, the torque decreases greatly with the voltage drop, and the three-phase motor is usually not used. Used for single-phase motor speed regulation, such as fan.(3) cascade speed regulation, in essence, is the introduction of additional rotor electromotive force, change its size to speed. It is also only used in wound motors, but the efficiency is improved.(4) electromagnetic speed regulation. Used only for slip motors. By changing the exciting coil current, stepless smooth speed regulation, the mechanism is simple, but the control power is smaller. Not suitable for long term low speed operation.
- Q:Is household sewing machine good for AC motor or direct current motor?
- If the family is good with two kinds of machines are good, each have their own advantages and disadvantages, their love for what kind of home use which, if not good with the pedal sewing machine, low price. Do you use the factory electric sewing machine, Erqianduoyi taiwan.
- Q:What's the difference between a three-phase AC motor and a DC motor?
- AC motor shell usually made from cast iron, only as a function of protecting and supporting the motor; and DC motor shell is made of steel or steel, except for the protection and support of motor, or part of the magnetic circuit;
- Q:Why is the AC motor connected to the capacitor?
- The purpose of the AC motor capacitor is to separate the single-phase alternating current from another phase alternating current of 90 degrees by the phase shift of the capacitor. The two alternating current into two groups or four groups of motor winding, forming a rotating magnetic field inside the motor rotating magnetic field induced current in the rotor, the induced current magnetic field and rotating magnetic field in the opposite direction, by rotating magnetic field into the rotating push and pull.
- Q:How the AC motor with DC power transfer
- If the permanent magnet synchronous motor is used, the motor will be braked and the motor will be positioned at a fixed angle. Of course, we can not add full voltage.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range