Low-noise 50kva Cummins diesel generator 50hz or 60hz
Briefe performance of silent diesel generator set
1)High quality, steady and reliable performance
2)Blow 71dB at 7 meter
3) Perfect Maneuverability
4) Wide Application
Cylinder and cycle type
4 cylinders in line, 4 strokes
Aspiration and cooling
Turbocharged and after cooled
12.4L/H (100% Load)
9.3L/H (75% Load)
Single bearing，4-pole，AC brushless and self-exciting
Optional: DSE or Smartgen
HGM6120KC Control System is mainly used in generating supervising and control of land type diesel generator set and the switching between diesel generator set and city electricity supply. It is combined with digitalization, intelligence and network and capable of generator start and stop, generator data supervising and testing, protection alarm, city electricity supply quality supervising and starting generator automatically when power failure happens or city electricity supply is beside the set point.
Control system: Light tower/ Trailer generator set:
- Q:What is AC induction motor?
- Because the induction motor in the stator coil to enter AC current, such as three-phase alternating current. The stator coil produces a magnetic field that rotates with the change of alternating current, which we call rotating magnetic fields.
- Q:Which is better, alternating current tubular motor and direct current tubular motor?
- The alternator is concerned, it can realize the direct energy feedback to the grid (but must ensure 4 conditions: the same voltage amplitude, phase and phase sequence of the same, the same frequency); but the DC generator power is required to process the alternating current into the inverter (DC said rectifier, the DC the process that converts the AC inverter), to feedback to the grid. So it also needs to increase the power of the inverter.
- Q:How can a DC motor be changed into a three-phase AC motor with good performance?
- DC motor is changed to three-phase AC motor:Direct current motors and AC motors are generally unable to replace each other. This is because the DC motor and AC motor of the external characteristics of comparison, there are still very different, compare the relevant information will know.
- Q:Does the DC motor work the same as the AC motor?
- DC motor has fast response, large starting torque and rotational speed from zero to the rated speed with rated torque available performance, but the advantages of DC motor is a DC motor because of its disadvantages, to generate performance under rated load torque is constant, the armature magnetic field and the rotor flux to maintain constant 90 degrees, this by brush and commutator. Carbon brush and commutator motor rotates in sparks, so in addition to cause toner component damage, use is restricted.
- Q:Which price is higher, AC motor or direct current motor? Which one has a longer service life?
- It can only be said that the cost of DC is higher (in comparable conditions)AC motor life, a little bit of the conference room
- Q:The difference between a DC motor and an AC motor for a garbage collector
- Germany laolunshi food waste processor motor is AC motor. It is dedicated to food waste disposal, LKMS stainless steel motor, never rust, permanent quality. Low operating noise. Oilless bearings, maintenance free for life
- Q:Is household sewing machine good for AC motor or direct current motor?
- DC motor is good, because the DC motor speed up fast and stable.
- Q:Comparison of AC motor and direct current motor
- Disadvantages of AC motor1. the starting and regulating speed of AC motor is poorAlternating current motor can be divided into synchronous motor and asynchronous motor according to speed.
- Q:What's the difference between a three-phase AC motor and a DC motor?
- In general, the armature winding of the three-phase AC motor is on the stator, and the armature winding of the direct current motor is on the rotor;
- Q:How to make the AC motor stop rotating rapidly?
- A, electromagnetic brake.Two, use YEJ motor with brake itself, it also and ordinary Y series three motor mounting dimensions are exactly the same, but with a little bit length.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range