Low-noise 50kva Cummins diesel generator 50hz or 60hz
Briefe performance of silent diesel generator set
1)High quality, steady and reliable performance
2)Blow 71dB at 7 meter
3) Perfect Maneuverability
4) Wide Application
Cylinder and cycle type
4 cylinders in line, 4 strokes
Aspiration and cooling
Turbocharged and after cooled
12.4L/H (100% Load)
9.3L/H (75% Load)
Single bearing，4-pole，AC brushless and self-exciting
Optional: DSE or Smartgen
HGM6120KC Control System is mainly used in generating supervising and control of land type diesel generator set and the switching between diesel generator set and city electricity supply. It is combined with digitalization, intelligence and network and capable of generator start and stop, generator data supervising and testing, protection alarm, city electricity supply quality supervising and starting generator automatically when power failure happens or city electricity supply is beside the set point.
Control system: Light tower/ Trailer generator set:
- Q:What's the meaning of the center height of the three-phase AC motor?
- The base length represented by international letters: S - M - in short, a base seat, L - long seat, usually according to determine the length of stator core.80 of the frame as the figure "H", that is "80mm".
- Q:What is the stator voltage and current of an AC motor? And what is the current and voltage of the rotor?
- The brand name is the stator parameter, the rotor voltage is very low, but the current is very large, about several times of the stator current.
- Q:Where are the low voltage AC asynchronous motors used in electric machines?
- As long as the driving force is the place, basically used，Widely used in industry, agriculture, national defense, aerospace, scientific research, construction, transportation, and people's daily life.
- Q:How to make the AC motor stop rotating rapidly?
- A, electromagnetic brake.Two, use YEJ motor with brake itself, it also and ordinary Y series three motor mounting dimensions are exactly the same, but with a little bit length.
- Q:How do I change the speed of the motor?
- Three phase asynchronous motor speed formula is: n=60f/p (1-s) 1, do not change the synchronous speed control method. Winding motor speed control, chopper speed regulation, cascade speed regulation, and application of electromagnetic slip clutch, hydraulic coupling, oil film clutch and so on. 2. Change the speed regulation method of synchronous speed. Change the stator pole count of multi speed motor, change the stator voltage and frequency variable frequency speed regulation, there can be no commutation motor speed regulation, etc..
- Q:Which motor has a great torque when the motor is under DC at the same power?
- After the launch, the output power of squirrel cage AC motor and slip directly related, so when the load changes, the AC motor speed will change correspondingly, and the output power of DC motor and armature current, so the external characteristics generally than external characteristics of ordinary AC motor flat hard.
- Q:The difference between a direct current motor and an alternating current motor
- As the name suggests, the direct current motor uses DC as the power supply. AC motors use alternating current as power source. Structurally, the principle of the direct current motor is relatively simple, but the structure is complex, and it is not easy to maintain.
- Q:How do ordinary AC motors brake?
- Energy consumption brakingWhen the motor cuts off the AC power supply, a DC power supply is added to any two of the stator winding to generate a stationary magnetic field, and the stationary magnetic field is generated by the inertia rotation of the rotor to produce a braking torque.
- Q:What are the advantages of a DC motor and an AC motor?
- Direct current motor (D.C.machine) is a kind of motor that realizes the conversion between DC energy and mechanical energy. When it is used as an electric motor, it is a DC motor. It converts the electric energy into mechanical energy. When the generator is running, it is a DC generator and converts mechanical energy into electrical energy.
- Q:The difference between induction motor and induction motor
- In fact, the same is true, asynchronous AC motor is the wire package after power generation magnetic field, and then the rotor will have a magnetic field, called induction magnetic field, their asynchrony, so called asynchronous AC motor
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range