Low-noise 50kva Cummins diesel generator 50hz or 60hz
Briefe performance of silent diesel generator set
1)High quality, steady and reliable performance
2)Blow 71dB at 7 meter
3) Perfect Maneuverability
4) Wide Application
Cylinder and cycle type
4 cylinders in line, 4 strokes
Aspiration and cooling
Turbocharged and after cooled
12.4L/H (100% Load)
9.3L/H (75% Load)
Single bearing，4-pole，AC brushless and self-exciting
Optional: DSE or Smartgen
HGM6120KC Control System is mainly used in generating supervising and control of land type diesel generator set and the switching between diesel generator set and city electricity supply. It is combined with digitalization, intelligence and network and capable of generator start and stop, generator data supervising and testing, protection alarm, city electricity supply quality supervising and starting generator automatically when power failure happens or city electricity supply is beside the set point.
Control system: Light tower/ Trailer generator set:
- Q:How are stators and rotors for electric motors actually made?
- I too want to ask the same question
- Q:Why is there a resistor over a ac motor?
- Draw down the whole circuit here before anyone could give you help.
- Q:Can you use a light dimmer with any ac motor?
- No, you cannot. Motor speed is determined by the 60 cycle frequency of the ac voltage. Dimmers control the voltage, not the frequency. Changing the voltage on the motor will not adjust the speed.
- Q:What kind of current flows in an AC motor rotor bars? (AC or DC)?
- AC; in an induction motor the rotor current is caused by the induced AC voltage.
- Q:what happens to a 3-phase AC motor when its connected at DC Source?
- An AC only motor connected to DC would do nothing, or just lock, or worse just burn out. A DC motor only motor connected to AC to just hum and its shaft just go back and forth a bit.
- Q:ac motors vs dc motors for electric car?
- Energy that is used to power the electric cars is stored in batteries. To run an AC motor you have to convert the DC from the battery to AC current. To make it simpler, a DC motor should be used as it can be driven by DC current.
- Q:Motor choosing for screw lift scissor lift?
- Scissor Lift Motor
- Q:AC motors question!!!!?
- single phase motor only has 1 phase wound on it's stator. These motors tend to run choppy. Three phase has all three phases wound on the stators ( + and - on opposite sides of the motor) all three phases are set 120 degrees apart around the stator (just like the phases of a 3 phase system). The function is not only to produce more torque but it make the motor run much smoother.
- Q:how does a tesla induction motor work?
- All induction motors require AC to run. And in the case an electric car, the AC is produced by an inverter from the DC that comes from the batteries. And yes, it makes the whole system less efficient. Induction motors, and sometimes synchronous motors, are used because they're mechanically more reliable(no brushes or commutator to wear out) ,can have better speed control and speed monitoring than DC motors when used in conjunction with an variable-frequency inverter, and are lighter and cheaper than a DC motor of the same power rating. Before inverters that could handle the high power required by an electric car motor at a reasonable price were developed, the electric car with continuous throttle control would have been VERY inefficient or even impossible. But even with the loss of efficiency introduced by the inverter(something like 5-15% depending on the throttle setting, torque load, design of the inverter etc) it still beats the crap out of the efficiency of a gas engine, which is something like 20%.
- Q:my input is 230 V AC and i want 270 V DC output for controlling motor then what value of capacitor should use?
- Hi you could always use an auto transformer and put the motor on the output terminal and the input on the ground end and wiper. to control it which removes the need for a capacitor at all.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range