Low-noise 50kva Cummins diesel generator 50hz or 60hz
Briefe performance of silent diesel generator set
1)High quality, steady and reliable performance
2)Blow 71dB at 7 meter
3) Perfect Maneuverability
4) Wide Application
Cylinder and cycle type
4 cylinders in line, 4 strokes
Aspiration and cooling
Turbocharged and after cooled
12.4L/H (100% Load)
9.3L/H (75% Load)
Single bearing，4-pole，AC brushless and self-exciting
Optional: DSE or Smartgen
HGM6120KC Control System is mainly used in generating supervising and control of land type diesel generator set and the switching between diesel generator set and city electricity supply. It is combined with digitalization, intelligence and network and capable of generator start and stop, generator data supervising and testing, protection alarm, city electricity supply quality supervising and starting generator automatically when power failure happens or city electricity supply is beside the set point.
Control system: Light tower/ Trailer generator set:
- Q:DC motors vs AC Motors?
- DC motors usually have brushes to commutate (or rotate) the magnetic fields as the rotor turns. AC motors are brushless because commutation occurs automatically from the sinusoidal nature of the electrical fields.
- Q:2004 Dodge Ram 2500 Diesel AC fan motor runs loudly but very little air?
- The avert, they could placed out an excellent style of torque for all of your towing desires. Ford does no longer have the 7.3 Powerstroke anymore, even at the same time as they did the 5.9 avert Cummins replaced into putting out a lot more beneficial HP then the 7.3 Powerstroke replaced into on the inventory specs. As for Ford, considering the fact that they did away with the 7.3 Powerstroke and went to that 6.0 diesel, they have been having no longer some thing yet problems with them. i understand a few people which have them and they are waiting to get rid of them because of each and each of the failings they have been having with this new engine. they are not on my own, an excellent style of the more recent Ford Ambulances actually have this new 6.0L diesel and there are a mode of unhappy people which have those too that i understand of and are waiting to ascertain some thing else to interchange them with.
- Q:Can AC motors be converted into generators?
- Change the rotor to a magnet or an electromagnet
- Q:How to control the speed of AC motor
- The starting mode of three-phase asynchronous motor includes:Full voltage direct start, step-down start, increase rotor circuit resistance start.For Buck start, it mainly includes the start of autotransformer, the change of star delta and the start of variable voltage. When the asynchronous motor starts, the rotor is in a stationary state with a slip rate of s=1. At this point, the rotor resistance of the T type equivalent circuit is very low, so the starting current is larger, and the starting current can be lowered by the start of the buck. As the starting torque of asynchronous motor is proportional to the square of voltage, so it is necessary to guarantee the motor's starting ability for step-down start.
- Q:Coverting 1.5hp 3-phase motor to single phase AC (capacitor solution?)?
- Capacitor type converters do tend to be temperamental, but the circuit you have seems to be about as simple as they come. Rotary phase converters are generally considered much better, but are also much more expensive. Another option that may be practical due to the lowering cost of semiconductors, is a is a VFD inverter drive, while the name includes variable frequency you can just as well use it at a fixed speed. Just a couple weeks ago I installed 3 conveyors with singe phase to three phase VDF inverters (albeit wit smaller motor than yours) and they work flawlessly.
- Q:electric motors what are they??? ?
- AC motors which usually range from 110v to 4160 volts and higher are used for tones of jobs...from pumping..grinders..moving machinery..moving roller racks...producing electricity...etc..they also come in multiple speeds...also used for gear reducers....there are single phase....three phase...slip ring motors...variable speed motors...variable HP motors...repulsion induction motors..brake motors..and on and on DC..they are also used for varies purposes..as drive motors...shunt wound and compound wound...to drive locomotives..run various machines that require various speeds...they can also be used to produce DC electric..like generators..again i can go on and on i spent 35 yrs repairing and rewinding both AC and DC motors..i could wqrite you a small book on electric motors
- Q:Which price is higher, AC motor or direct current motor? Which one has a longer service life?
- Exactly, if it is of the same size, should be AC motor, low price, long service life, AC motor makes the rotor rotating by electromagnetic induction, relative power, and internal heat production is less than that of dc;
- Q:Why an AC machine cannot be directly operated on DC?
- Too long to answer here in any detail. AC and DC are totally different, and motors are designed to work on one or the other, not both. An AC motor uses the AC voltage to advantage, switching the polarity of the magnetic field to keep the motor rotating. DC motors do this via commutators which reverse the polarity via sliding contacts, or brushes. Bottom line, motors could be designed to work on both, if the designer wanted to, but it would increase cost and decrease effeciency. And why would we want to? Every place we put machinery, we know if it is AC or DC, and the machinery is designed to match.
- Q:Advantages of AC current?
- Power is always generated as AC. Conversion to DC requires more equipment and will also experience losses in the conversion . AC works really for motors because you don't need brushes, so they more efficient. AC is also safer than the same voltage DC because DC will tend to grab you and not let you go but AC tends to throw you since it passes through 0 volts every cycle. High voltage DC can actually be transmitted more efficiently than AC but in order to justify converting it you need to be transmitting it along very large length of power lines. Oh and of course anytime you want to change the voltage you need to go back to AC, because that's what a transformer needs. That's probably one of the biggest reasons actually. I should credit Midatlantian for reminding me.
- Q:How to control the speed of a Electric AC motor?
- Buy a light dimmer cost about U$5 piece. It is good to control up to 600 watts. It can control AC motor.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range