Low-noise 100kw Cummins diesel generator 50hz or 60hz
Briefe performance of silent diesel generator set
1)High quality, steady and reliable performance
2)Blow 71dB at 7 meter
3) Perfect Maneuverability
4) Wide Application
Cylinder and cycle type
6 cylinders in line, 4 strokes
Aspiration and cooling
Turbocharged and after cooled
29.4L/H (100% Load)
22.4L/H (75% Load)
Single bearing，4-pole，AC brushless and self-exciting
Optional: DSE or Smartgen
HGM6120KC Control System is mainly used in generating supervising and control of land type diesel generator set and the switching between diesel generator set and city electricity supply. It is combined with digitalization, intelligence and network and capable of generator start and stop, generator data supervising and testing, protection alarm, city electricity supply quality supervising and starting generator automatically when power failure happens or city electricity supply is beside the set point.
Dimensions and weight:
L: 2100 mm
L: 3000 mm
W: 750 mm
W: 1300 mm
H: 1250 mm
H: 1250 mm
- Q:What does permanent magnet brushless motor and brushless DC motor mean?
- Brushless DC motor usually adopts a tile rotor magnet, through magnetic circuit design, can obtain the air gap magnetic trapezoidal wave density of stator winding with concentrated windings, so the Induction EMF is trapezoidal wave. The control of Brushless DC motor requires position information feedback. It is necessary to have a position sensor or a sensorless estimation technique to form an automatic speed regulation system. When controlling, each phase current is also controlled to square wave as much as possible, and the output voltage of inverter can be controlled according to the method of brush DC motor PWM. In essence, brushless DC motor is also a permanent magnet synchronous motor, and the speed regulation is also in the category of variable pressure variable frequency speed regulation. Generally, the permanent magnet synchronous motor with stator windings in three-phase distribution He Yongci rotor magnetic circuit structure and winding distribution ensure the Induction EMF waveform is sine, stator voltage and current applied should be sinusoidal, usually by AC voltage frequency. Permanent magnet synchronous motor (PMSM) control system usually adopts automatic control and position feedback information. Vector control (field oriented control) or direct torque control (DTC) can be adopted as the advanced control strategy. The difference between them can be considered as the design concept caused by square wave and sinusoidal wave control
- Q:What is the difference between the excitation winding and armature winding of AC motor?
- Only synchronous generator and synchronous motor have excitation winding and armature winding. In general, AC induction motors do not have field windings. The asynchronous motor is divided into two major categories, squirrel cage and winding. The stator winding structure is the same. The squirrel cage rotor is a squirrel cage, and the winding rotor is a coil (which can be changed by an external device to change the rotor impedance).
- Q:What are the differences between AC motors and DC motors?
- DC motor installed a constant magnetic field, current in the stator coil of electromagnetic force is created, it will move, but the direction of the current to continue to change, so will the use of brush, contact terminals. Therefore, the cost of construction is relatively high. Generally used in servo motor, speed measuring motor and excitation motor more.
- Q:What is the low power factor of AC motor in no-load operation?
- First, if it is a single-phase motor, its power factor is equal to the three-phase, then it is low, in this case, the load is unbalanced
- Q:How to choose the AC motor?
- 1. According to the power consumption of the load, the motor power is selected, and the motor power is 1-1 of the load power. 2 times2, select the speed, the motor speed on those a few, choose a slightly larger than the load you need.3. Choose the installation form of the motor4, but also choose three-phase single-phase, as far as possible to choose three-phase
- Q:Why does high-speed rail use AC traction motors in China?
- The design of asynchronous motor in AC motor is perfect, robust and easy to control. It is absolutely dominant in AC motor. The permanent magnet synchronous machine motor model is also very good, is the main application of high precision digital machine tools, hybrid electric vehicles, but also on some protection measures not in place, there is overheating phenomenon of demagnetization.
- Q:DC motor speed control performance is very good, why do we need AC motor?
- Because the DC motor needs a set of high-power DC power supply, the AC motor doesn't need it.
- Q:Why is DC motor wider than AC motor? High speed regulation accuracy? How do you know?
- The DC motor has the ability to keep the rated torque from the zero speed to the nominal speed, so it can perform stepless speed regulation from zero speed to rated speed (constant torque).
- Q:Why is the AC motor connected to the capacitor?
- The purpose of the AC motor capacitor is to separate the single-phase alternating current from another phase alternating current of 90 degrees by the phase shift of the capacitor. The two alternating current into two groups or four groups of motor winding, forming a rotating magnetic field inside the motor rotating magnetic field induced current in the rotor, the induced current magnetic field and rotating magnetic field in the opposite direction, by rotating magnetic field into the rotating push and pull.
- Q:How much does 15kw power AC power consume per hour?
- 15kw power AC motor depends on the specific load rateIf the load rate is 100%, with the load of 15KW, 1 hours is 15kW.h, 15 degree electricity,If the load rate is 80%, with the load of 12KW, 1 hours is 12kW.h, 12 degree electricity,If there is no load, 20% to 30%, 1 hours is about 4kW.h, about 4 degrees of electricity,
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range