Low-noise 100kw Cummins diesel generator 50hz or 60hz
Briefe performance of silent diesel generator set
1)High quality, steady and reliable performance
2)Blow 71dB at 7 meter
3) Perfect Maneuverability
4) Wide Application
Cylinder and cycle type
6 cylinders in line, 4 strokes
Aspiration and cooling
Turbocharged and after cooled
29.4L/H (100% Load)
22.4L/H (75% Load)
Single bearing，4-pole，AC brushless and self-exciting
Optional: DSE or Smartgen
HGM6120KC Control System is mainly used in generating supervising and control of land type diesel generator set and the switching between diesel generator set and city electricity supply. It is combined with digitalization, intelligence and network and capable of generator start and stop, generator data supervising and testing, protection alarm, city electricity supply quality supervising and starting generator automatically when power failure happens or city electricity supply is beside the set point.
Dimensions and weight:
L: 2100 mm
L: 3000 mm
W: 750 mm
W: 1300 mm
H: 1250 mm
H: 1250 mm
- Q:What's the difference between a three-phase AC motor and a two-phase one?
- No motor, motor what you say is a single-phase motor, that is, the next two lines Oh, that is a live wire connected with a zero line, it is called a single-phase motor, three-phase motor is connected is three FireWire (FireWire is a phase, commonly known as FireWire only), rated single-phase motor the common voltage is 220V, is commonly used in industrial production, mainly for civilian use, because it is not efficiency of single-phase motor three-phase motor is high, so once the power requirements in kilowatts, or thousands of Watts will choose a three-phase motor, like motor home are generally single-phase motor, because the load is small, like in the industrial production of some motor to 5000KW, if single-phase motor, the other does not, the line is much more coarse!! In fact, there are two single-phase motor windings, a working group is winding, which is the main winding, a group is to start winding, is a secondary winding, due to single-phase motor single-phase power supply, so it will not produce a rotating magnetic field in the winding, but the pulsating magnetic field generated by the pulsating magnetic field will not generate torque, so the motor will do not rotate, so give him a start winding power supply starting winding is drawn from the power supply of the main winding, but the middle of the device can be shifted (such as capacitors) such a current through the device with different phase after the current phase, also became the so-called phase, resulting in the rotating magnetic field in the windings, the motor will rotate the rotation principle of three-phase motor, I will not say, all the same! The only reference is three-phase alternating current, without phase-shifting! To answer your question directly, the main difference is the different nature of the single-phase and three-phase power supply (I think so, hehe), the applicable scope of single-phase motor is mainly used for the power supply voltage of 220V, load is not the case!
- Q:Can the speed and torque of three-phase asynchronous AC motor be controlled at the same time?
- Frequency converter frequency control principle is to change the pressure to change the power, frequencyFor example, the reference frequency is 50HZ, and the voltage is proportional to the frequency below 50HZ. The frequency is actually the speed of the reflected image. This torque is constant, which we call constant torque speed regulation. Torque magnitude equalT=9550*P (rated power) /N (rated speed)
- Q:Can AC motors be controlled by frequency converter?
- If your site does not exist in low frequency operation, you can choose ordinary asynchronous motor, if there is low frequency operation that suggested that you choose frequency conversion motor, mainly ordinary motor cooling fan is connected with the main shaft of the motor, when the heat dissipation fan low down, along with the heat dissipation of the motor will not be able to guarantee. But the frequency conversion motor is the opposite, because the fan is controlled separately, belongs to forced air cooling. Even at low frequencies, there is no effect.
- Q:AC or DC motors for rolling gate motors?
- The volume gate motor is related to the size of the AC or DC motor and the gate body.Relatively large door, the door material used is relatively heavy, generally use AC motor, torque is relatively enough.
- Q:What are the direct and alternating current motors used in daily life?
- The plug-in fan is one of the AC, DC, and the battery is DC
- Q:Structure of alternating current motor
- An alternating current motor is mainly composed of an electromagnet winding or a distributed stator winding and a rotating armature or rotor for generating a magnetic field. The motor is made by the rotation of the energized coil in the magnetic field.
- Q:What's the difference between a three-phase AC motor and a DC motor?
- In general, the armature winding of the three-phase AC motor is on the stator, and the armature winding of the direct current motor is on the rotor;
- Q:Winding of single-phase AC motor?
- Single motor is divided into main winding, secondary winding, main winding is working, and negative winding is started. The three motors are divided into main and secondary windings, and the three sets of coils are all working.
- Q:The difference between DC motor and AC motor in electric stacker
- Advantages of DC motors1. DC motor has good starting characteristics and speed characteristics2., the torque of DC motor is relatively large3., maintenance is cheaper.4. DC motor DC relative to the exchange of energy-saving environmental protection.
- Q:What are the advantages and disadvantages of AC and DC motors?
- The DC motor is easier to control than the AC motor. It can be applied to a wide range of speed regulation. It can be used in power braking, but it is more complex and more complicated than the maintenance of AC motors.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range