Low-noise 100kw Cummins diesel generator 50hz or 60hz
Briefe performance of silent diesel generator set
1)High quality, steady and reliable performance
2)Blow 71dB at 7 meter
3) Perfect Maneuverability
4) Wide Application
Cylinder and cycle type
6 cylinders in line, 4 strokes
Aspiration and cooling
Turbocharged and after cooled
29.4L/H (100% Load)
22.4L/H (75% Load)
Single bearing，4-pole，AC brushless and self-exciting
Optional: DSE or Smartgen
HGM6120KC Control System is mainly used in generating supervising and control of land type diesel generator set and the switching between diesel generator set and city electricity supply. It is combined with digitalization, intelligence and network and capable of generator start and stop, generator data supervising and testing, protection alarm, city electricity supply quality supervising and starting generator automatically when power failure happens or city electricity supply is beside the set point.
Dimensions and weight:
L: 2100 mm
L: 3000 mm
W: 750 mm
W: 1300 mm
H: 1250 mm
H: 1250 mm
- Q:I need to convert DC power to AC?
- First of all, remember that the AC signal can be at most, in a perfect world (which ours is not), equal to the wattage of the DC input. 5 VAC (RMS), at 1 A, will require a 5 W DC input. In practice you should at least double this. The technical term is an inverter. You can buy an off-the shelf inverter and connect it to a transformer. Since you're shooting for low voltage, you can also just build one with a 555 timer and a power transistor that can handle 1 A. You'll need to filter the output (with a big inductor or an RC bridge) if harmonics will be a problem. The quickest simplest way to do this is to build yourself a dynamotor by connecting the shafts of a DC motor and an AC motor. You can very easily generate this kind of power, and it will be exceptionally clean and noise-free, unlike the output of an inverter. But you have one other option: a cheap PA amplifier (remember, you only need 5 watts) and a sine wave generator (which can be any wall transformer with a large resistor in series to prevent excessive current from flowing). Just turn the volume knob until you get the voltage you want. If the whole rig needs to be able to run on DC, you can construct the sine wave generator out of a 555 and an RC filter with a very low cutoff.
- Q:What are some common machines that run on AC motors, and some that run on DC motors? ?
- DC Motors Toys, windows in cars, seats in cars, hand drills and most other less than 1 HP applications. The largest common application is in railroad engines, the diesel engine runs a generator, that then powers DC motors in the axles. AC Motors Kitchen appliances, house fans, lathes, mills and most industrial machinery.
- Q:How to control AC motor with stopping points?
- you really don't want to control this with timers. You want to use limit switches to stop it when it reaches the limit. Otherwise it would stop at the wrong spot as the motor bearings aged, or if the line voltage were off a bit, or the track grease wore out. And it you are going to design something this complicated, you need to think of all the contingencies, and more.
- Q:Wire Placement In An AC Motor/Generator?
- There is a very good reason that electric machines tend to be cylindrical in shape. The shorter that you can make the air gap in the magnetic circuit the more efficient the machine will be. Yes there is a magnetic circuit and the more of it that is in iron the better it will be.
- Q:Can you tell me the Watts required by a 230v, 50Hz Single phase AC motor?
- The static resistance will bear little relationship to the running load. As the motor speeds up the back-emf builds up too until it opposes the supply so much that it won't go any faster. There's no real way to predict how much power it will draw apart from running it and measuring the current when it's working - but it will be a great deal less than what you'd calculate from a passive resistor. Is there no data-plate anywhere on it?
- Q:I want to make an ac induction motor working model .What should i do?Any site u know?
- The basic thing is to create that rotating field in the stator. For this the simplest is you need 4 poles placed like a cross, and 2 phases separated by 90 degrees. Wire the poles so the opposite poles help each other, and the two phases are at right angles. You can get the two phases using counters or shift registers etc with amplifiers, or analogue phase shifters, op-amps, using a sine wave source and followed by power amplifiers. Consider stereo audio amplifier. It is better to work with sine waves than square waves, as the field shifts gradually. The rotor could be a basket of copper shorting bars. I think you could do away with the iron in the rotor for a demo motor. The second link also shows a simplified layout for a three phase motor with three poles. The eddy current motor is a simpler one to make. See the link below for a few ideas.
- Q:What happens if I overdrive an AC motor while connected to the AC whether single phase or three(3) for the dif?
- Two AC induction motors mechanically coupled together will run at the speed and torque that represents the intersection of their torque vs. speed curves. Note that the torque vs. speed curves extend to reverse rotation operation and negative torque operation. If the resulting speed is very far from the normal operating speed for either motor, that motor will draw excessive current and overheat or be shut off by overload protection. If the resulting speed is greater than the synchronous speed for either motor, that motor will operate as a generator and return energy to the supply. If the motor is supplied by an electronic source that is not equipped to accept regenerated energy, the source device may be damaged. Two motors of equal synchronous speeds can be coupled together and share a common mechanical load. They may or may not share the load well enough to avoid overloading one of the motors. If a motor connected to mains power is mechanically coupled to a similar motor powered by a variable frequency supply, the supply frequency can be adjusted so that the mains powered motor acts as a generator providing a normal load for the other motor.
- Q:can you connect a 1/4 hp ac motor directly to the output of ac from a windmill or turbine?
- Yes,you can,but not stable.
- Q:3phase AC Induction Motor derating or Upgrading the Insl class, according to ambient temperature rise?
- by no potential typical this to be authentic. although, did you recognize what variety of motor? The automobiles own inner termperatures might want to exceed 40C and ambient might want to do not have any more something to do with motor operation. 40C is basically 104F...it really is quite some circumstances a common temp contained in the summer season outdoors or in a cupboard. automobiles might want to no longer replace a lot in this manner of ambient. will be quite a few issues in my adventure: a million. issues have a tendency to develop as they warmth up...perchance binding of a few variety? 2. will be that the ambient from the elements affected the source frequency from the capacity plant replacing the motor speed? although no longer certain how. 3. Line voltages feeding the automobiles will be decrease simply by call for contained in the summer season months? Making the motor weaker and accordingly mutually slower even as operating at load? 4. perchance your persons has worked at in reality one position in his life and the a lot would get better because the temperature rose, causing the automobiles to decelerate? 5. it will be that the automobiles get better resistive with better temps, accordingly getting weaker and slowing down. yet having reported that, 104F(40C) isn't all that warm for an AC motor..it is a temperature in Arizona contained in the summer season. there are quite some approaches that a motor can perceptively decelerate throughout the time of severe ambient...yet they don't look to be designed or behave that way commonly. would want to seek for suggestion from consisting of your persons to get a better precise clarification. i think the burden is what differences. yet no...they ought to no longer decelerate.
- Q:How to connect a 220V AC electric motor?
- The labeling is ambiguous, and the motor lacks a dedicated ground. Your assumption seems correct. The blue wires are the Capacitor on the load side of the terminal block. Don't alter the load side. Connect neutral to the center (0) terminal on the supply side, and Line 1 (220VAC ungrounded) to terminal 1 or 2 depending on desired rotation. Ground the motor's frame.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range