It is a mixture for normal cement, through which ultra rapid hardening cement is made.It is applicable to mortar or concrete.
1. Fast setting tile adhesives
2. Fast setting tile grouts
4. External renders
5. Self smoothing mortars
6. Self leveling mortars
7. Anchor bolt grouts
8. Non shrinking grouts.
Main constituents (%)
|Component||Type 1||Type 2||Type 3||Type 4||Type 5|
|SiO2||=<6.5||=<8.0||=<10.0|| || |
|Fe2O3||1.5-2.5||1.5-3.5||1.5-3.5|| || |
|CaO||40.0-41.5||40.5-42.5||41.5-43.5|| || |
|MgO||1.5-2.5||=<3.0||=<3.0|| || |
|SO3||9.0-11.0||8.5-10.5||8.0-9.5|| || |
|TiO2||1.0-2.0||1.0-2.0||1.0-2.0|| || |
Specific Surface Area: according to standard GB/T 8074-1987
Usual range: 360~430 m2/kg
Specification limit: >360 m2/kg
The characteristics of HCSA BINDER have been tested in accordance with the Chinese standards.
1. Setting time determined at 20 using Vicat needle, according to GB/T 1346-2001
2. Mechanical strength at 20 , 95% relative humidity.
|Item|| ||Type 1||Type 2||Type 3|
|Bending strength (MPa)||1d||>=8.0||>=7.0||>=6.0|
|Bending strength (MPa)||3d||>=10.0||>=9.0||>=8.0|
|Bending strength (MPa)||7d||>=11.0||>=10.0||>=9.0|
|Compressive strength (MPa)||1d||>=60.0||>=50.0||>=50.0|
|Compressive strength (MPa)||3d||>=85.0||>=75.0||>=65.0|
|compressive strength (MPa)||7d||>=95.0||>=85.0||>=75.0|
|Setting time (min)||initial||>=25||>=25||>=25|
|Setting time (min)||Final||=<300||=<300||=<300|
- Q:What is the best thing to write in wet cement?
- This cement is now dry. or There is a dead body under here LOL Cheers from Australia
- Q:can i use cement to line my fish pond?
- Cement is fine, but you will need a coater. Do not just put cement in and fill the pond. Ask your local pool/pet store about this.. There is a paint you can prime cement with to make sure the cement does not get logged
- Q:The different meaning of Cement Clinker and Clinker?
- Clinker is ground (usually with the addition of a little calcium sulfate) to become Portland cement. It may also to be interground with other active ingredients to produce: blastfurnace slag cement pozzolanic cement silica fume cement Clinker, if stored in dry conditions, can be kept for several months without appreciable loss of quality. Because of this, and because it can easily be handled by ordinary mineral handling equipment, clinker is traded internationally in large quantities. The freight cost is much lower than that for the equivalent amount of finished cement. Cement manufacturers purchasing clinker grind it as an addition to their own clinker at their cement plants. Manufacturers also ship clinker to grinding plants in areas where cement-making raw materials are not available. Happy Holidays !
- Q:What are the cement models, what are the general buildings on the use of cement?
- 32.5R42.5R52.5R, the building is used on the 32.5R.
- Q:Can a railing be added to cement stairs?
- A definite yes. You can even find a carpenter in your area to do the railings. Or if you prefer iron, there are plenty of people who do that too. Google stair railings and you will find something you like to give you some ideas about type and price.
- Q:Cement dust......help...?
- See your health care provider for consultation on chemicals on skin, etc. If you have had difficulty with particular types of clothing, cosmetics, deodorants, and so on, then avoiding contact is the best way to avoid a problem. Changing brands may also help. For example, some cosmetics are manufactured so that they are less likely to cause an allergic reaction (hypoallergenic products). For example, rashes caused by deodorants are often relieved by using a milder preparation less often. Once the rash has occurred, eliminating contact with the chemical is essential. Washing thoroughly with soap and water may remove chemicals on the skin and is especially important with materials such as cement dust. Oily substances may best be removed with rubbing alcohol, or use paint thinner quickly followed by soap and water to prevent contact dermatitis from the thinner itself. With cement dust, wear a mask and covered clothing. Taking a hot shower may helps also, when contact with chemicals. Chemicals may cause a rash in two ways. The chemical may have a direct caustic effect that irritates the skin-a minor chemical burn. Or, more often, the chemical may cause an allergic reaction of the skin, resulting in a rash. I hope this helps you. And good luck.
- Q:Greenboard or cement board ??
- it really depends on what is going on top of the board. if I am using ceramic tile around a tub/shower, I use greenboard. If the tile is granite or porcelain, or will be installed overhead, use wonderboard (cementboard). The additional weight of the tiles could potentially pull the green paper away from the Gypsum. Greenboard is easier to cut For anywhere else i would use either greenboard, or regular drywall and mold/mildew resistant paint, and a new more powerful ceiling exhaust.
- Q:Do you know how strong bone cement is?
- I only know how strong bone cement is because of my mother. Her broken hip was put back together with a new socket and she seems to be doing fine with the bone cement.To your 2 question. Well it all depends what you are doing with your leg that you had the replacement on. If I were you I would not go over board with it and do things you shouldn't do.Like playing heavy sport with it etc.But normal activties like walking,swimming is ok.
- Q:Which way is better to install steel posts for a fence, pounding them in or cementing?
- Cementing the posts in the ground will hold longer. My Dad put up fencing all his life and this was his preferred method. He was always pointing out fences that he put up 20 or more years before.
- Q:Due to rising prices of building materials, and the impact of the progress of the project, need to make a report, such as how to write
- First of all, should be based on the terms of the construction contract conditions, to figure out the scope of the adjustment of the unit price increase or decrease
Our company has our own research organization-cement and concrete research lab, which is fully equipped with up-to-date facilities. Our products have been exported to South Africa, Australia, the United Kingdom, Korea, the United Arab Emirates and Taiwan Area.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$2.5 Million - US$5 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe; Southern Europe; South Asia
||ISO 9001:2000;ISO 14001:2004
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||21% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, Japanese, Russian, Korean
||1,000-3,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range