It is a mixture for normal cement, through which ultra rapid hardening cement is made.It is applicable to mortar or concrete.
1. Fast setting tile adhesives
2. Fast setting tile grouts
4. External renders
5. Self smoothing mortars
6. Self leveling mortars
7. Anchor bolt grouts
8. Non shrinking grouts.
Main constituents (%)
|Component||Type 1||Type 2||Type 3||Type 4||Type 5|
|SiO2||=<6.5||=<8.0||=<10.0|| || |
|Fe2O3||1.5-2.5||1.5-3.5||1.5-3.5|| || |
|CaO||40.0-41.5||40.5-42.5||41.5-43.5|| || |
|MgO||1.5-2.5||=<3.0||=<3.0|| || |
|SO3||9.0-11.0||8.5-10.5||8.0-9.5|| || |
|TiO2||1.0-2.0||1.0-2.0||1.0-2.0|| || |
Specific Surface Area: according to standard GB/T 8074-1987
Usual range: 360~430 m2/kg
Specification limit: >360 m2/kg
The characteristics of HCSA BINDER have been tested in accordance with the Chinese standards.
1. Setting time determined at 20 using Vicat needle, according to GB/T 1346-2001
2. Mechanical strength at 20 , 95% relative humidity.
|Item|| ||Type 1||Type 2||Type 3|
|Bending strength (MPa)||1d||>=8.0||>=7.0||>=6.0|
|Bending strength (MPa)||3d||>=10.0||>=9.0||>=8.0|
|Bending strength (MPa)||7d||>=11.0||>=10.0||>=9.0|
|Compressive strength (MPa)||1d||>=60.0||>=50.0||>=50.0|
|Compressive strength (MPa)||3d||>=85.0||>=75.0||>=65.0|
|compressive strength (MPa)||7d||>=95.0||>=85.0||>=75.0|
|Setting time (min)||initial||>=25||>=25||>=25|
|Setting time (min)||Final||=<300||=<300||=<300|
- Q:Removing rubber cement stains from fabric?
- Rubber cement is a remarkable product used in household repair and crafting projects. It's true gift is the ability to adhere two non-porous materials together. Problems arise when this product ends up on clothes, upholstery or carpet fibers. The use of soap and water alone for removal will leave remnants of the rubber cement behind. Even large spills are removable using the correct method and cleaning materials. Getting rid of rubber cement on fabric surfaces takes 30 minutes to an hour.
- Q:question on painting cement?
- Try paint designed for swimming pools and hot tubs. That seems like it would work in a shower too.
- Q:Surface Bonding Cement mix?
- I'm not sure what you mean by a Surface Bonding Cement? What is it's purpose and how would you apply it? If it's a dry stacked wall why do you need cement?
- Q:Has a body ever been found with cement shoes?
- I don't believe many people who are murdered or otherwise go around wearing cement shoes! LOL But I doubt anybody would go to the trouble of measuring shoe size and creating cement shoes to weigh a body down in water when other types of large hunks of cement will do the job nicely as a rule.. Are u planning to design and manufacture them? lol
- Q:making a cement platform?
- M R is correct in his answer. try setting the post in a concrete footing, then using a medium/fine mulch around the tee and the basket
- Q:how the grades are given to cement brand?
- By the refind or if it contains gravel the cement. Depending what are you using it for! You don't want # 1, when you putting cement in the back of the house, where nobody is going to play!! But you want the refind cement for a driveway!!
- Q:Do you think another cement plant should be built?
- i guess it would be nice but i dont think it is possible.
- Q:i want to put a receptacle onto my kitchen what step will i have to go by i want to run my wire under cement.?
- I would have to say your probably choosing the hardest way to do this, If your house is new it could be post tension, don't cut this, cables under high tension! might be easier to go through walls and do a little drywall repair.but if you insist on concrete cutting, wet saw at rental yard lots of water and mess, jack hammer to break and remove concrete. Have fun. Don't forget to protect the receptacle with a Ground fault circuit interrupter, required in kitchens, National Electric Code
- Q:How can I stop the cement going really dry on my new brick bbq?
- probably the house builder added a colorant to the mortar, which makes it darker. You can actually stain the dry cement on your BBQ (with wood stain) or add a matte sealer, which will darken it some.
- Q:I need to know what cement to use for my shower pan and how to mix it.?
- I WOULD RECOMMEND IF U KNOW THE SIZE THAT U GET A FIBERGLAS PAN. U CAN FIND A LOCAL COMPANY TO BUILD ONE YOUR SIZE ALSO
Our company has our own research organization-cement and concrete research lab, which is fully equipped with up-to-date facilities. Our products have been exported to South Africa, Australia, the United Kingdom, Korea, the United Arab Emirates and Taiwan Area.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$2.5 Million - US$5 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe; Southern Europe; South Asia
||ISO 9001:2000;ISO 14001:2004
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||21% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, Japanese, Russian, Korean
||1,000-3,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range