Type: Steel Coil
Packaging & Delivery
Feature(1) Regular spangle, minimized spangle and skin-pass.
(2) Chromate and Chromate-free passivation.
(3) Oiled and unoiled.
Drawing quality - DIN EN 10346 HDG Steel Coil
(1) Type of zinc coating finish: regular spangle, minimized spangle and skin-pass.
(2) Types of surface qualities: as coated surface, improved surface and best quality surface.
(3) Surface treatment: chemically passivated, chromate-free passivation, phosphate, anti-finger print, phosphateand, self lubricating film, and untreated.
(4) Type of oiling: oiled and unoiled.
(5) Coil ID: 508/610mm.
(6) Grade: DX52D+Z; Application: drawing use.
Chemcial composition (cast analysis) of low carbon steels for cold forming