The XLPE insulated shipboard/marine power cable with rated voltage up to and including 0.6/1kV is applicable for all kinds of shipboards and over-water buildings like petrol platform at sea.
Rated voltage of cable：0.6/1kV.
Continuous permissible operating temperature: 85℃.
Min bending radius under installation
Metal braid armored type：6D；
DC resistance of Conductor
XLPE Insulation resistance ≥ MΩ/km
D.C. resistance of Conductor(Ω/km)
See above table
See above table
Power frequency voltage test for 4h
Insulated and no breakdown at 3.5kV
XLPE insulation hot set test
Single vertical burning test
Bundled burning test
Burning smoke density test
Minimum light transmittance
Fire resistance test
No breakdown for 90min at 750℃
Burning gas corrosion test
HCL Content (mg/g)
Not more than 5
Not less than 4.3
Not more than 10
- Q:PVC pipe on the GV.215-16 (C) What does it mean
- SC pipe welding fluid with welded steel pipe, the general thread connection, or casing welding connection. TC pipe is a thin-walled steel pipe, referred to as wire tube, you can thread connection, tight connection, buckle type connection, not casing welding connection.
- Q:Can connecting a PoE powered cable cause a surge?
- No, the PoE switch will initiate the connection with a low voltage signal to determine if the device at the other supports PoE or not. If not, it doesn't apply a current.
- Q:i have power in half of the power cable connected to my amp, how can i fix it?
- Not sure what power in half the power cable means. Are you saying (for example) you have a 6 foot power cable coming off the battery to the amp and only 3 feet has power and the other 3 feet doesn't? I would isolate the power wire from start to finish. I would bypass the power wire by running an external wire from the battery terminal to the amp. Basically, disconnect the old power wire from the battery (or source of power) and amp. Then run a temporary wire from the battery to the amp. If everything works then something is wrong with the original power wire.
- Q:Power cable YJV22-8.7 / 15kv-3 * 300 what meaning
- National norms are strictly prohibited, but in practice it is difficult to distinguish between personal experience: 1. Power supply AC380 above, absolutely can not be with the signal line control line with the laying; 2. Power load in the variable frequency load is not Can be; 3. AC. AC110 no problem, but may interfere with the monitoring of video images, the signal line must choose shielded cable single-ended ground, the signal is not affected, no problem; 4 encountered this situation, the general control cable, Line in the same pipe laying, power cable to choose a separate pipe laying. If the scene allows, be sure to strictly abide by the procedures to facilitate the completion of acceptance later. Use UPVC ,, that must be buried, the use of plastic pipe in general play two roles: 1. Waterproof 2. to prevent false digging. Plastic pipe can not play a shielding effect, so you must be the power line and the other separated, the best interval of a certain distance, or power lines choose armored cable.
- Q:How do I connect this unit to my cd player? Splicing power cables? not too detailed in the manual.?
- im sure it comes with a power harness(plug) you prob have to do some splicing just connect it t0 the same place where you get power for the cd player your probably going to get a wire harness for your cd player right? just match the wires from your cd to your ipod thingy before you solder or crimp your connections
- Q:Power cable 5-color line, respectively, what color, what role?
- YJ: XLPE insulation V: PVC sheathed 22: steel tape armor 8.7 / 15KV: rated voltage: 8.7 / 15 kV (phase voltage 8.7 = 15 / 1.. line voltage 15kV) 3 * 300: Three conductor cross-section of 300 square copper conductor Another: If YJLV is the aluminum core. Here is not marked what the material is conductor, you can default to copper conductor.
- Q:Comcast Cable box has lost power??
- Check your cable bill. You are most likely renting the cable box. If so then take it back to Comcast. They will exchange it for a working one. One of mine did that not too long ago, and I had no hassles exchanging it.
- Q:New power cable for this GPU!?
- That gpu takes 2 6 pin connectors, the last photo in the PSU pictures shows this second from the left wire with red plugs. You have what you need. Good luck
- Q:Why does my graphics card have an external power cable included?
- Some graphics cards require you to connect a power cable to the board. As it requires more power than it can get through the pci connection.
- Q:Blown fuse on power cable for ipod speakers?
- A 110 ac plug configuration is usually not the same as a 220 ac plug configuration. they look completely different and will not pug into each other...so, I'm not sure how you managed to do that. Now, I am talking about the United States (not sure where you live). Anyway, I'm sure you can find a new power cable online. Or have Best buy order one for you if they don't have it in stock.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range