CREE Q5 Superbright 18650 battery CREE LED flashlight
Black/Olive green and so on
Depends on your requirements
Q5/ T6 Cree SMD LED
Optional Led bulb
High energy efficiency ratio
Blub expire time:
strong light / weak light
/ Blink light / SOS singal
Certification of charger:
UL / CE / RoHS
About the product
1. High quality components is used ,with competeive price
2. CREE Q5 as light source, High brightness.
3. Stylish design with rugged structure
4. With SOS, blink, wake,strong light mold, very useful for camping.
Indicator light lets you know when charging is complete Designed to charge your batteries quickly and safely.
Charging direction: LED is red when charging, turn to green when full.
Batteries : 18650 3.7V Li-ion battery
In put: 100-240VAC
Output : DC 4.2V 500mA
1.We are manufacturer specialize in this line. Any style of LED torch you can found here.
2.We are profession in this line. Any comments or question ,Please feel free to contact me.
Packaging & Delivery
1 x Box
Estimated Delivery Time
2-8 business days
3-8 business days
2-10 business days
1-7 business days
6-14 business days
7-12 business days
China Post Air Mail
7-15 business days
China Post SAL
14-30 business days
30-40 business days
1. 3-10 business days for Sample Orders; 7-40 business days for Bulk Orders.
2. "Business days" means Monday-Friday, excluding holidays.
3. DHL and UPS cannot ship to military or P.O. boxes address.
4. The Shipping Service above is for reference only, for any other questions, please feel free to contact us.
- Q:Led the flashlight doesn't work. What's wrong with it?
- Should be circuit problems, that is, charging, LED lights and switches are normal, indicating that the two circuit boards connected improperly, please check carefully.
- Q:When the LED flashlight is charged, the bulb turns dark, the light is dim, and the spot is a little yellow. It has been charged for 5 hours
- Probably when charging voltage is very high, then open the lamp on the current will greatly exceed the rated value, the lamp aging in a short period of time, the ablation of fluorescent powder produced spot, using terminology that is a short time attenuation increase, belongs to the permanent damage can not be repaired, only the replacement, but according to this phenomenon look, there may be a battery performance has been poor, does not rule out the charge line element anomaly
- Q:LED flashlight to eye harm?
- If the eye directly to the eye can not, and light, the eye will spend, there will be a period of time, the eyes are black, and the weight will lead to blindness, permanent blindness, eye damage is very large
- Q:LED flashlight batteries instead of cell phone batteries
- Can you LED this flashlight, if the original is the use of a small battery, the voltage is generally about 4V, while the voltage is 3.7V mobile phone battery is fully charged when, 4.2V can be directly substituted.
- Q:Usually Led flashlight lights specifications and price.
- LED flashlight with beads divided into common cheap strawhat LED and power LED two, strawhat LED general a few cents, high power LED a few dollars to tens of dollars, even hundreds of yuan each, depending on the brand and model.
- Q:How many lumens is the 35W LED flashlight?
- Hello, LED light effect is generally around 90, 35W, then about 3150 lumens.Of course, this is an estimate. It may not be that high35W's flashlight is bright, brighter than the two 100 watt incandescent light bulb.
- Q:The sea king Diaoguang flashlight JW7200 can be converted into a LED light it
- Products in accordance with national standards for the production of explosion-proof, flameproof highest explosion-proof grade, with excellent explosion-proof performance and anti-static effect, can be in a variety of flammable and explosive places security work.
- Q:The flashlight LED lamp can receive 220V power
- No, it's a very dangerous move. LED lights to connect to 220V power, must pass through the special power conversion circuit.
- Q:In the light rechargeable flashlight is how much?
- The terminal voltage of PN junction constitutes a certain barrier. When the forward bias voltage is applied, the potential barrier decreases, and the majority carrier in the P region and the N region diffuse to each other. Since the electron mobility is much larger than the hole mobility, a large amount of electrons will diffuse into the P region, which will result in the injection of minority carriers into the P region. These electrons are combined with holes in the valence band, and the energy is released in the form of light energy when combined. This is the principle of PN junction luminescence.
- Q:Simple LED flashlight schematics, principles and components?
- If the capacitor has only the charging process, the load will not be sustained current, and the role of D1 is to "C1". The discharge diagram looks a little simple, and it doesn't feel very safe. Full wave rectifier does not require four diodes?
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range