Crawler Excavator 8ton with CE Approved CT80-7b
Drive Type:Internal Combustion Drive
Original Yanmar engine complies with strong power, high effiency, lower failure rate, low oil comsumption, lower noise
Imported hydraulic pumps, valves, motors ensure high, performance
Capacious and comfortable cabin with air conditioner
Advanced electric control system realizes the auto idling function, reduction fuel consumption
|Operating weight ||6820kg |
|Standard bucket capacity ||0.26m 3 |
|Track shoe width ||400mm |
|Arm length ||1700mm |
|Boom length ||3260mm |
|Model ||Yanmar 4TNV94L |
|Type ||Natural aspirated |
|Number of cylinder ||4 |
|Max. power/rpm ||37.9kw/2200rpm |
|Max. torque ||217N.M at 1000 rpm |
|Displacement ||3.054L |
|HYDRAULIC SYSTEM |
|Main pumps |
|Type ||Variable displacement axial piston pumps |
|Max. displacement ||63cm 3 /r |
|Working pressure ||25Mpa |
|Slew||Fixed displacement axial piston motor |
|Travel ||Variable displacement axial piston motors |
|Slew speed ||12 rpm |
|Min. back slew radius ||1650 mm |
|Max. travel speed high/low ||4.8/2.6km/h |
|Grade ability ||35 ° |
|Traction force ||46.3kn |
|Max. digging force of bucket ||44.5kn |
|Max. digging force arm ||30.7kn |
|Ground pressure ||0.337kg/cm 2 |
|Tank capacity |
|Fuel tank capacity ||135L |
|Hydraulic tank capacity ||95.8L |
- Q:Which would be better to dig the hole of an underground house, a backhoe or an excavator?
- the price of either one is staggering.cheaper to hire some one or rent one.an excavator will be better.but with either one you need to know what your doing their not that easy to operate.the back hoe is good for small jobs and tight place,s
- Q:Quitting my job after 1 day?
- you'll get the hang of it, give it a chance .. most crews like that are pretty tight almost like family on the job .. theyre just feeling you out .. jump in and work with them i bet it will get better after a week or two and you'll find your 'place' in the crew and will feel alot better about it ....
- Q:What contributions did the people of Mesopotamia make to effect our civilization?
- The wheel Writing Bread Beer where would we be today without these things (particularly the last one)...
- Q:HOW TO BECOME AN ENVIRONMENTAL CONTRACTOR EXCAVATION IN TEXAS?
- Well, to become an environmental excavation first you have to be land. Oh, I think you mean excavator. Then you'd need excavation experience and excavation equipment (backhoes and such). You'd probably need certification of some kind. For government jobs (the most common) you'd probably need to bid on a project, and they take the best bid. Texas government sites should have specific information on this. Knowledge of soil types, environmental habitats, erosion control, etc. would be useful.
- Q:Where is the throttle motor for the excavator?
- The throttle motor position of each company may be different.
- Q:Buying used excavators, where to find?
- okorder.com more used excavators information,used Excavator Suppliers, used hydraulic excavator,used Crawler Excavator,Used Excavators for sales and so on.
- Q:*MTG* join the ranks card, how many times do they trigger an allies ability when entering the Battlefield?
- it activates twice
- Q:What are the brands of excavators? What are the signs of each brand?
- Imported brands: [US] CAT (Carter), CASE (Keith) [Japan] KOMATSU (Komatsu), HITACHI (Hitachi), KATO (Kato), SUMITOMO (Sumitomo), KOBELCO (Shen Gang).  Korea DAEWOO (Da Yu), HYUNDAI (Modern), SAMSUNG (Samsung). [Sweden] VOLVO (Volvo). Domestic brands: Liugong, XCMG, Sany, Xiamen, Yuchai etc..
- Q:What is the huge digger on Moon Call Of Duty Zombie Map?
- It starts at intervals between certain rounds, and it is called the Excavator. It's basically to annoy you. To stop it, you need to bring the hacker to the starting room and use it on the small control panels
- Q:Is there any excavator buckets, which could be adjusting without taken down?
- what do you mean buy adjusting if you mean like maintaining the buckets teeth then most of them just keep the teeth of the ground but that is the only adjusting I have ever had to do with any of the machines I use when I am working part time as a heavy equipment operator for the family buisness you have to be specific when you say adjusting
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range