Crawler Bulldoze 160HPr SD16 for Sale
Load and Unload Method:Front Discharge
Packing:Nude, Suitable for Shiping
Origin:Shandong, China (Mainland)
Production Capacity:100 Sets/Month
160HP Crawler Bulldozer SD16
The SD16 is equipped with a hydraulic drive system with hydraulic control technology and has an advanced structure, providing reliable performance and convenient and flexible operation, making the SD16 an ideal construction machine.
The turbo charged engine features strong power, high efficiency and energy saving capabilities, and has a large torque reserve coefficient;
The extended track ensures low ground pressure, high reliability and strong traction;
The planetary power shift transmission features a compact structure, smooth gear shifting, high efficiency and a long service life;
Forward and reverse motion, gear shifting and steering are all controlled by a single PPC lever;
Integrated dashboard design makes observation of machine processes more logical;
The hexahedron cab has a beautiful appearance, wide visibility and is very comfortable;
Equipped with a straight angle blade, which is used for excavating, transporting, and backfilling in earth moving projects on roads, farms, rivers, urban areas and power plant projects.
|L×W×H (Ripper not included)||mm||5140×3388×3032|
|Operating weight (Ripper not included)||t||17|
|Engine||-||Shangchai SC11CB184G2B1/ Weichai WD10G178E25|
|Blade type||-||Straight tilt blade U blade Angle blade|
|Blade width||mm||Straight tilt blade 3388×1149 U blade 3556×1120 Angle blade 3970×1040|
|Dozing capacity||m 3||Straight tilt blade 4.5 U blade 5 Angle blade 4.3|
|Ma× drop below ground of blade||mm||540|
|Lift height of blade||mm||1095|
|Ripper type||-||Three-shank ripper|
|Ripping depth of ripper||mm||572|
|Lifting height of ripper||mm||592|
|Number of carriers (each side)||-||2|
|Number of track rollers (each side)||-||6|
|Number of track shoes (each side)||-||37|
|Width of track shoe||mm||510|
|Ground length and ground pressure||mm/MPa||2430-0.067|
- Q:what is your preference, hung or knows how to use it?
- If he's both that's the best. But if I only have a choice between the two, I'd rather have someone who knows how to use it.
- Q:Two ash macadam base construction, leveling machine and bulldozer leveling method
- Two ash gravel construction: unloading, pushing flat, compaction. 1, after unloading, according to the height of the thickness of bulldozer leveling. In the course of pushing, we should keep the compacted thickness properly (bulldozer itself compaction, grader self compaction, compactor compaction). These three compaction thickness in more than 10 cm (the upper material thickness is about 30--35), push to pay attention to the compaction of the sideline. Each time the material is pushed, the 2--3 shovel is leveled so as to retain the natural compaction. Scraping: scraping 2--3 times, the best results. This construction method and procedure is the experience of construction and summing up for many years, and many methods and experiences can not be expressed in simple language, and can only be carried out in actual construction. The construction method is correct, but the construction schedule and quality are improved greatly, otherwise, the construction schedule and construction quality are affected
- Q:FX4130 and II X4 bulldozer AMD phenom 955 which is better?
- X4 955 is more powerful, and it is no less than a generation of bulldozers such as FX6100 or the two generation of pile drivers X4, 750K, FX4130 and X4 640 barely compare it.
- Q:What would benefit most students?
- Maybe personalized laptops. Fieldtrips to really cool places. Better cafeteria food, YOLO.
- Q:reasons for gear breakage in power flow transmission in bulldozers..?
- Pretty vague. I can think of several reasons Gear or bearing wore out with extended use, putting undue loads on a gear, causing it to break Loads put on transmission in excess of design values, putting undue loads on a gear, causing it to break Defective material in a gear or bearing, causing the gear to break Poor design of the transmisson, putting undue loads on a gear, causing it to break. .
- Q:Determine the tensions in cables ab, ac, and ad?
- they are all 2kip/3.
- Q:male pitbull puppy names?
- Q:Komatsu D60P bulldozer shaft broken _ how?
- First, what happens when the shaft is broken?The impact force from the front of the vehicle, such as IIHS25%, bias, collision, tire crash, road edge etc..The impact force from the side of the vehicle or extrusion pressure, such as tire shoulder, guardrail base, squeezed by other car directly into the tire upper; because of this kind of impact force direction of the uncertainty of the initial damaged parts are generally out of control steering rod, steering rod deformation or fracture, the direction of the steering wheel to the lame "under the effect of inertial move on when the suspension system will be damaged. In this case, the speed does not need to be fast, can cause the consequences of broken shaft.The impact force coming from the back of the side, such as hitting the rear of a tire when another car is overtaking. In this case, the body may not be visible because the main point of impact is on the rim.The impact force from the inner side of the tyre or extrusion pressure, such as low hit low block, this block card in the front wheel inside inside etc.. In this case, even if the car is moving slowly, the suspension will be "broken" as long as the car is moving". The general is not directly severing this case. The design strength of suspension system is not enough to "definitely minced" this big stone block.Non normal above example under the stress if the vehicle suspension parts within the tolerance range, the suspension system is not damaged; if the design strength exceeds the suspension parts, light to cause these parts deformation, re fracture.
- Q:How Was Rachel Corrie Killed & Why???
- She was run over by a bulldozer after lying down in a place where the operator could not see her. Hopefully, she got a 'Darwin Award' for that stunt.
- Q:What is the difference between a crawler plate and a bulldozer?
- The crawler plate of the excavator is flat on the surface of the earth, because the main function of the crawler of the excavator is translation and support
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range