1. Application For Small Centrifugal Water Pump
Applied to pumping such liquid which is clean, no solid matter or frictional matter, low viscous, noncorrosive, non-crystallizable, chemically neutral and close to water. Such as:
1) Tank filling
2) Domestic water supply
3) Water transfer
4) Pressure boosting
2. Features of Small Centrifugal Water Pump
1) 100% copper wire, and automatic wiring.
2) Cold-rolled silicon steel sheet, with high-speed puching, improve the efficiency and precision.
3) Demagnetization of stainless steel nuts.
4) Anti-rust treatment castings and electrophoresis.
5) New testing equipment.
3. Technical data for Small Centrifugal Water Pump
1) Suction lift up to 9m.
2) Liquid temperature up to +35°C
3) Ambient temperature up to +40°C
4) Max. Working pressure: 6bar.
4. FAQ of Small Centrifugal Water Pump
1) Are CNBM pumps available in DIY stores?
Yes, currently, we’re available for DIY stores all over the world.
2) Where do I have to send pumps for service?
You must send them to the CNBM PUMP Service Point or, after contacting Customer Care, to the CNBM PUMP service center in China.
3) Are your pumps acid-proofed?
To choose the right pumps for chemical applications, we do need further details on hydraulic operations as well as on the type, concentration and temperature of the liquid.
4) Can your pumps mount Eff.1 motors
Currently, only on request though this will shortly be a CNBM standard.
5) Are your pumps protected against dry running?
No, unprotected centrifugal pumps are not generally designed for dry running. It is important to give us or your dealer as much information as possible about the system in which the pump is used. Inlet pressure, the type of liquid to be pumped, together with relative density, viscosity and temperature, for example, are required in order to allow CNBM to recommend the right pump with the right gaskets for a long operating lifetime.
6) How can I get trained on CNBM products?
Yes, we provide training courses in our factory (products, general and specific pump technology, hydraulics, and practical applications). Please consult your sales manager or get in touch with our headquarters for more information.