Product Details: RJ45 Strain Relief SRE2
1)SRE2 cover; plastic cover
2)Nine colors available;
3)Cover OD from 4.5~6.5;
4)RoHS / REACH compliant;
RJ45 Strain Relief SRE2
EXW or OEM case.
3~4 weeks, urgent order: within 2 weeks.
ISO9001:2001 / ISO14001 / OHSAS18001 / UL / RoHS / REACH.
- Q:question about p1 connector?
- The P1 connector on what? It's not clear exactly what connector you have. P1 just probably means it's connector (port) number one on some particular device. That doesn't really tell us specifically what connector you're talking about. On power connectors, the black wire is DC ground. The voltage should be zero with respect to the case/frame ground.
- Q:How do you test wire connectors?
- set your multimeter to the ohms position. If you have good continuity the meter should almost zero, if there is a bad connection the meter will read infinite.
- Q:What digital connector works with the Panasonic plasma TVs?
- SPDIF is a file format, not the name of the connector. The connectors are coaxial(RCA style)) or optical(fiber optic) both digital connections use the SPDIF format to transfer the digital audio stream. Most soundbars and receivers lately are coming with optical inputs, some with both. The Panasonic plasmas have 1 optical output. Find a soundbar(should be easy) with optical inputs. If you have cable or satellite, use the optical output from that box instead of the TV because it will be a Dolby Digital 5.1 surround sound. TVs only output Dolby Digital 2.0 which is stereo only. Either way, you want to buy an optical audio cable. Hope that helps.
- Q:300zx idle valve control connector?
- IAC-AAC idle air control air conditioning air control (idle speed device) electrical connectors are (BOSCH) square pre 1994 and oval (hitachi) after 1994. A good mechanic can make something work. Idle speed is important to emissions however you did not state why the car failed was it emissions or something else like a engine light being on. Trouble codes are limited to a two flashing light red and green on the computer in the right side floor board if those lights are lit your car has a fault the engine control is seeing. What you need is a good old gray haired Nissan technician that can get the old Z back on it's tires. There are procedures on-line for reading the trouble codes in mode 3 using only a small screwdriver. But very gently turn the screwdriver slot breaking the switch off of the computer and your walking. Good Luck
- Q:My Wii can't connect to my Wi-fi usb connector. Any advice?
- Q:VGA to DVI connector?
- It would be better if you just got a HDMI to DVI adapter. But on your question. If that's the way you want to do it then, yes that should work.
- Q:Electrical tape, quick-splice connectors or butt splices for connecting 12AWG?
- DO NOT USE A BUTT SPLICE! Butt splices can come loose and cause a short in the system, or even a fire. The best thing you could do is solder the connection and then use a quality electrical tape.
- Q:I am hooking up a 1 channel amp to two subs. The subs have double connectors (2 pos, 2 neg) How in the hell?
- yeah man,more info is needed,like what kind of subs? what voice coil? wattage,all that is needeed,i will look back in a minute to see if you added more info as i described that is needed,then i will answer you again.
- Q:6 Pin PCI Connector Question?
- There is adapters, contacting the manufacturer would be helpful. They might be able to provide you with an adapter or suggest one for you.
- Q:Missing pins in my Power supply Connectors! Issue?
- about the 24 pin i shall explain that motherboards dating back 1989 to 1999 may need the 24 pin this pin is now obsolete in the new motherboards its not needed anymore so the z77 wont need this pin at all if there are some pins missing there will be a good reason for it either they are obsolete or no longer in use
we are the mainland China manufacturing branch for this enterprise. Adhering to our motto of "Excellent Quality, Continuous Development, Continuous Improvement, and Customer Satisfaction", we keep faith with customers and strive to maintain long-term partnerships.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
||North America 4%
South America 3%
Eastern Europe 5%
Southeast Asia 8%
Mid East 3%
Eastern Asia 1%
Western Europe 25%
Central America 1%
Northern Europe 6%
Southern Europe 3%
South Asia 1%
Domestic Market 40%
||ETL for Cat.6 UTP patch cord;ETL for Cat.6 SSTP patch cord;OHSAS18001 2007; ISO14001 2004
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||61% - 70%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range