Product Details: RJ45 Strain Relief SRE2
1)SRE2 cover; plastic cover
2)Nine colors available;
3)Cover OD from 4.5~6.5;
4)RoHS / REACH compliant;
RJ45 Strain Relief SRE2
EXW or OEM case.
3~4 weeks, urgent order: within 2 weeks.
ISO9001:2001 / ISO14001 / OHSAS18001 / UL / RoHS / REACH.
- Q:Why are there different types of coaxial connectors?
- Coax Connector Types
- Q:Anyone know where to find the OBD connector on a vw golf mk4 2001?
- Usually, the connectors are located on the drivers side of the car. You may have to crawl on your back and look straight up under the dashboard to find it. There may be a removable piece of plastic molding that will make it easier to see. There will be many electrical wires running here and there, but the one you are looking for will have a connector about 1 inch long.
- Q:Front Panel Connectors?
- You can live it out I had to with my case.
- Q:How do I convert a computer fan with 4pin power connector to a regular 3-pin fan header?
- Clip the yellow wire, it's a return signal lead that tells the computer that the fan on the heatsink is working. You need the red, black, and white!
- Q:4 Pin Molex Connector Issue?
- Use the one that fits your power supply connectors. You only need one of them. They are wired in parallel. Edit: Then muster up enough sense to post some details! It damn sure ain't gonna run if the PC isn't finished or you have other problems!
- Q:Does my PSU have enough pin connectors for HD 5850?
- 420 WATT power is not enough for your graphic card Better to install 750 WATT power supply unit And for pins you will get 6/8 pin connector cable with your card on purchase hope this will help you Good luck. ***SAC***
- Q:What kind of cable with this connector?
- That is a C7 (cord)/C8 (inlet) connector, and very standard. Any electronics acessories department will have one with the C7 connector, and your domestic wall outlet configuration.
- Q:Does the Asus P5LP-LE support AC 97 or HD audio because neither of my front panel connectors work?
- Are you using a sound card or integrated audio? - because if you are using a sound card and your front audio ports don't plug into your sound card, then I would assume that's your problem. If you went cheap like I did, your card probably won't have a connector for the front panel audio. In this case, you could (1) get a new, cooler sound card or (2) do what I did and go to Walmart and get a headphone extension cord that would allow you to extend your sound card's audio port to a strategic location on your case or in a desk drawer where you could easily switch between speakers and headphones. I hope I was able to help :-) PS: If you aren't using a dedicated sound card, but instead you are using integrated sound, then I'm not sure I can give you advice beyond what you've probably already tried. Just in case, make sure that your front panel is connected properly and that your on-board audio is activated in the BIOS; and I guess you could always mess around with the settings in the OS - there's usually something about headphone detection somewhere in the audio properties/menu.
- Q:Four (4) pin connector on PSU?
- The 4-pin 12V ATX power connector (yellow and black wires) powers the processor on more recent motherboards. These motherboards will not boot if there is no power on that 4-pin connector. Processor will not power up. Old processors consumed less power. They were just powered from the +5V circuit on motherboard. Thus, old motherboards as well as old power supplies did not have the 4-pin 12V ATX power connector. Motherboards for newer high wattage processors (125-135W) usually have the 8-pin EPS 12V connector.
- Q:Ceiling fan 6 pin connector?
- Use a mercury tester to find out.
we are the mainland China manufacturing branch for this enterprise. Adhering to our motto of "Excellent Quality, Continuous Development, Continuous Improvement, and Customer Satisfaction", we keep faith with customers and strive to maintain long-term partnerships.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
||North America 4%
South America 3%
Eastern Europe 5%
Southeast Asia 8%
Mid East 3%
Eastern Asia 1%
Western Europe 25%
Central America 1%
Northern Europe 6%
Southern Europe 3%
South Asia 1%
Domestic Market 40%
||ETL for Cat.6 UTP patch cord;ETL for Cat.6 SSTP patch cord;OHSAS18001 2007; ISO14001 2004
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||61% - 70%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range