Counter Basin for Wash Hand With The Ceramic Basin - 506
Ceramic Wash Hand Counter Basin
1-High Quality Bathroom Ceramic Wash Basin
Bowl Sinks / Vessel Basins Top mounted
1- Nanometer glaze Polish without Pin Hole and Spot
2- Exhause Pipe:Fully Glazed inner part
3- Glaze Surface:Sanitary glaze/Nanometer glaze feel Smooth
4-Drain Hole Size:450 mm
5-Faucet:400 mm --1 hole Top Mounted
1 PCS Pack in an individual 5-ply white color box
Q:How about your quality?
A:Quality is our culture, our products has to be checked with engineer, QC and sales, customer together, The products’ qualified rate need to be over 95%.
Q: How’s your service?
A:1. Offer customers 24/7 service, whenever you need us, we are always here for you.
2. Immediate response. Your any inquiry will be replied within 24 hours.
3. Support small order quantity, for the first time cooperation customers, we can send you less quantity for trial order.
4. Support third party inspection company to inspect and check the quality and quantity before delivery.
- Q:I would like to ask where to buy this basin sink ah, do not OKorder, because do not want to wait
- Hardware store there
- Q:what is the best drain cleaner for the bathroom sink?
- Liquids don't work well. Use a plunger and be sure to block the overflow at the top with a rag or something to prevent the plunger from just blowing air out the over flow. Put some water in the sink and plunge
- Q:Bathroom sink water pressure???
- sounds like the sink valve never was turned back on all the way,try to tighten the screw on the valve the turn it on,or it may be stripped take the knob off (should be Phillips head) and try a pair of pliers to turn it on (don't force it you will strip it) on rare occasion the shutoff valve is defective you will have to get a plumber to replace.whats weird is that you should have hot and cold water valves under the sink one should have worked properly and you should have some kind of pressure.like i said make sure they are both opened all the way..good luck Bill
- Q:How about the basin down the water
- Sure there is no good arc
- Q:how to prevent cat from peeing in bathroom sink?
- Most cats do not like the smell of citrus. The oil from the peel is particularily annoying. Take lemon, lime or orange peel, and make some zest and rub it vigorously into a cloth or towel and leave it in the sink everyday for about two weeks. This should imprint on the offending cat, and hopefully he/she will no longer want to use your sink as a litter box. Try to remember to keep the door closed. Lots of luck.
- Q:My bathroom sink only drains well if you pour water directly down through the drain opening?
- The stopper might need adjusting, the over flow might be clogged and sink can't breathe
- Q:Bathroom sink cleaning help?
- try nail polish remover. but only on the tile! i've used nail polish remover to get wax and other impossible junk off my bathroom counters.
- Q:Help with replacing bathroom sink faucet!?
- If your asking this question... Get a plumber. It'll cost you allot less now than if you do it yourself and the line leaks or breaks when your not around. They can usually do it for around a hundred dollars or less..
- Q:What about Farn
- Home for a long time, did not find anything strange, clean up is also very simple, easy to manage, the quality is OK
- Q:How hard is it to fix a leak under a bathroom sink?
- Well either your trap needs replacing or the fitting it is threaded into in the wall needs to be replaced. I have done this and you might have a LITTLE difficulty if you need to replace the fitting that goes into the wall. If you cannot unscrew it with a PIPE WRENCH or similar tool then try heating up the fitting with a propane torch. Be careful not to start a FIRE to any SURROUNDING areas. Just go to a Lowes or Home depot or better yet a well stocked Plumbing supply house for replacement parts. Piece of cake/it just takes a little time and patience. Buy some quality teflon paste for the threads before threading them together.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range