Cosmetic Packaging_Cosmetics Packing
1. Good quality
2. Any design and color are available
4. Good price
We are attending the trade shows:
1.Specification: diameter in 13, 16, 19, 22, 25, 30, 35, 38, 40, 45, 50, 55 and 60mm, with volume to be adjusted between 1.5g-500g.
2. Classification: single layer, double layer and multiple-layer soft tubes, classified into the clear tube, white tube, pearl’s and colored tube; round tube, elliptical tube (flat tube) and so on.
3. Printing: 1-color to 6-color offset printing, silkscreen prints are available.
4. Post processing: frosted finish, bronzing and silvering and other special process available for option.
5. Supported products: various covers: round headed, flat headed, cover-turning and metallic and so on, the devoted filling head can be customized for processing according to customers' requirements, and the existing common mould can be chosen as the mould for supported cover.
6. Packing: standard package suitable for long distance freight, such as air or sea freight
7. MOQ: 10,000 pcs/item for white tube and 20,000pcs/item for colored tube.
8. Payment term: T/T
- Q:what do you call a plastic tube that holds electric cables?
- ITS A CONDUIT, THEY CAN BE METAL OR PLASTIC.
- Q:What are the little plastic tubes for in my nail/screw kit for? I know they go in the wall also, but how?
- drill a little hole for the plastic insert or some you can just hammer into the sheet-rock. these expand and grab the wall better than just putting the screw or nail in. if it is a heavy picture it is better to use the mechanical anchor that is more permanent and holds lots more weight. they make them with pointy ends you just nail in and tighten the screw.
- Q:i connected a plastic tube about 7 or 8 inchs long onto a butane can im wondering if when i push down on the..
- The fire in this case is a reaction between butane from the can and oxygen from the air. If either one is missing, there can be no fire. The fire cannot propagate back up the tube, since the tube will be filled with pure butane, meaning there will be no oxygen in the tube.
- Q:what is dialysis tubing? how can it be used to demonstrate osmosis?
- Dialysis tubing is actually a semi-permeable membrane when used in water. Experiments illustrating osmosis and pressure gradients across a membrane use dialysis tubing. This tubing usually comes in rolls and when wet, will open up into a cylindrical tube that can be tied off at the ends. The tubing can also be fitted over a thistle tube for such experiments. Dialysis tubing is literally a semi-permeable sheet of plastic. [Like a cell membrane, it can allow certain things in, but not everything.] In a dialysis tubing experiment, one fills the inside of the sheet with a concentrated liquid of some sort and then seals off the open ends of the tube. Then, one places the tube and liquid into another type of liquid and after awhile, the liquid from the outside moves inside the tube. What I did for my first dialysis tubing experiment was filling the inside of the tube with a concentrated starch solution and placed the tubing into a beaker of Lugol's solution diluted with distilled water. After a 1/2 hr, some of the Lugol's and distilled water will have entered the dialysis tubing. One can see that osmosis has happened because the Lugol's in the tube would have turned blue when in contact with the starch. Osmosis caused the diluted/unconcentrated solution of Lugol's and dH2O to go through the semi permeable membrane and into the concentrated solution of starch. Like a cell's membrane, if the outside of the cell is more concentrated, the cell would lose water because the the water will leave the cell and go for the concentrated outside environment. If the inside of the cell was more concentrated than the outside, the outside water will go into the cell through the semipermeable membrane.
- Q:How is 20 silver dollars inserted into plastic tube?
- Home All Categories Computers Internet Internet YouTube ??
- Q:What is the best way to clean the plastic tubes in a beer brewing kit?
- I bought the special cleaner brush for my kit. It's just a rigid pipe cleaner with a 5 ft flexible handle. It's hard to push it into the center of my line, but that combined with soapy water (remember to rinse well!) does the trick for me.
- Q:vacuum cleaner plastic hose and steel extension tube are stuck.?
- On the steel extension tubes you could use a touch of wd40. This may work where the tube connects to the plastic hose as well, but wd40 can have an effect on some plastics, so take care. It maybe better to use a drop of cooking oil.
- Q:Reinforced concrete walls are eyes, and some have plastic tubes on their eyes, what's the matter?
- When concrete is poured into the wall, the concrete is fluid
- Q:I'm getting a Syrian hamster...can they climb an upright, plastic tunnel/tube...?
- i okorder.com good luck!!!
- Q:question about leaking tube connected to a faucet? pic inside!?
- Time to start over. The only place that you should sue plumber's putty is where the drain goes into the sink. On any connection that you have water running through, that will have pressure, you will need to use what is known as pipe dope. the spot that is leaking should only leak if the seal is broken. In which case, just go buy another one. If you bought the pipe dope, and new lines for both sides, you will spend less than $20. The supply line that you have in the pic seems to be relatively new, but it is possible that the seal can be damaged.
Our company introduces several sets of modern production lines and operates the production complying with the advanced management. With rich experience, we have improved product function accordingly. We can ensure product quality for each production step from raw materials to finished products, for the control of unqualified products and for product packing and delivery. Our company has also standardized and formalized the procedures with advanced checkup equipment during the quality control process to ensure that the products provided to customers are of qualification and superiority in quality.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||45.00% Domestic Market
15.00% North America
5.00% South America
5.00% Western Europe
5.00% Southeast Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||21% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range