Cosmetic Packaging_Cosmetics Packing
1. Good quality
2. Any design and color are available
4. Good price
We are attending the trade shows:
1.Specification: diameter in 13, 16, 19, 22, 25, 30, 35, 38, 40, 45, 50, 55 and 60mm, with volume to be adjusted between 1.5g-500g.
2. Classification: single layer, double layer and multiple-layer soft tubes, classified into the clear tube, white tube, pearl’s and colored tube; round tube, elliptical tube (flat tube) and so on.
3. Printing: 1-color to 6-color offset printing, silkscreen prints are available.
4. Post processing: frosted finish, bronzing and silvering and other special process available for option.
5. Supported products: various covers: round headed, flat headed, cover-turning and metallic and so on, the devoted filling head can be customized for processing according to customers' requirements, and the existing common mould can be chosen as the mould for supported cover.
6. Packing: standard package suitable for long distance freight, such as air or sea freight
7. MOQ: 10,000 pcs/item for white tube and 20,000pcs/item for colored tube.
8. Payment term: T/T
- Q:What do the various tube colors mean when drawing blood?
- They pertain to the different tests they are used to draw and any additives that are (or aren't) in the tube.
- Q:how does the tooth paste not mix inside the tube?
- Idk It's just the way its filled up in the tube. It's layered, and it's a vacuum in there, so no matter how much you sqeeze it it won't mix.
- Q:Can i run a n air filter off stock intake tubing and MAF?
- Yes you can as long as it is all silled off tight from the air filter back MY 08 <demo camaro that i race at drag tracks ..has a custom home made system......with ram air .....my air fillters are on the roof of the car I just got some tubing ...cut a hoe in the old air box just big Enif for the houses and ran it to the roof..i did all this for about 250 but i chromed it out ......Just make sure ur olny pullin air that came threw the filter some cars will wig out if the air flow isnt just right JUST to let you know that if ur check engine light or such comes on it mayb bc of the computers pressure/vacuum readings but most of the time this does not happen example <lets just say If ur computer thinks it should be running at 2.0 but ur getting 1.0 or 3.0 the check engine light may pop on??but most likely not and just to let u know if u remove all that junkie plastic tubing and replace it with metal intake lines it will drop ur running temp ..and give u a lil better fuel mileage ..and hp I hope iv helped
- Q:What is this tube for?
- Does the tube you're referring to have a little hole in it? If so it's for hooking up an airline to help oxygenate the water.
- Q:Alternatives to a stuffing tube?
- I always use a plastic bag with the tip cut off. This method is also good for filling deviled eggs, piping frosting, or putting jam in the center of thumbprint cookies.
- Q:Wire sets, plastic tools, what tools bend?
- However, each of the different diameter of the wire pipe should be corresponding to the different pipe bender. That is to say, you have to bend several wires with different diameters to buy Pipes with different specifications.
- Q:i had have tubes put in my ears when i was young. Can i still be a military pilot?
- If the tubes were removed that long ago and you have had no problems since you are probably okay. Just keep in mind that ALL your physical characteristics will be tested before you are allowed to enter a pilot training program. Eyesight, color blindness, altitude responses, spin tests, hearing, etc, etc.
- Q:Ear Tubes?!?!?!?!?
- Darn. Derby said exactly what I was going to say. I would add, that ounce they have been in for a while you will have less ear infections,
- Q:What is a Paintball Power Tube used for?
- The power tube is the part that holds the valve in the marker and helps direct air flow. Getting a new power tube will do NOTHING to performance. It has no performance valve what so ever. The front bolt is the part that helps push the ball out or the chamber. And getting a new one will help very very lil. So lil that it doesn't really matter. THis is because the stock front bolt on the tippmann markers is made so well that changing it doesn't make it any better because they will perform just about the same. Replacing the stock power tube to a full aluminum power tube is a good idea because after a while the stock plastic power tube does tend to break and when that happens it will cause air or co2 to leak. The aluminum one wont do that and lasts a lot longer.
- Q:Are there any stores that sell, carry large Corrugated Pipes, Tubes? ones that can fit around your legs?
- I'm not sure if these are the best solution for you, but... something to consider, at least? Best of luck with your cosplay, in any case! (Is it strange that I'm now really curious what your costume will be? All this tube research has me interested. :y )
Our company introduces several sets of modern production lines and operates the production complying with the advanced management. With rich experience, we have improved product function accordingly. We can ensure product quality for each production step from raw materials to finished products, for the control of unqualified products and for product packing and delivery. Our company has also standardized and formalized the procedures with advanced checkup equipment during the quality control process to ensure that the products provided to customers are of qualification and superiority in quality.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||45.00% Domestic Market
15.00% North America
5.00% South America
5.00% Western Europe
5.00% Southeast Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||21% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range