Order On-line Tracking
Features of Corundum-Mullite Bricks for furnace :
1. Low thermal conductivity, good thermal insulation performance.
2. Long service life, easy operation, could be shaped freely
3. Product specification: standard form, normal standard, shaped and special shaped bricks.
4. Can be used in various kilns because of its cheapness and general tray package. Among all of the refractory materials, it is the most widely used.
Applications of Corundum-Mullite Bricks for furnace :
1. Carbon bake furnaces in the aluminum industry
2. Preheat zones and cyclones of rotary cement kilns
3. Insulation for glass tanks
4. Fireplace and pizza ovens
5. Coke ovens
6. Blast furnaces
7. Reheating furnaces
8. Suspended roofs
9. Lime kilns
Our competitive Advantage of Corundum-Mullite Bricks for furnace :
1.Competitive Price. Make the products competitive in your market.
2.Abundant Experience. Prevent cracks and twist in bricks.
3.Different Moulds. Save mould fees for you.
4.Lower ferric Oxide,porosity,higher refractoriness,density,higher CCS and exact tolerance.
5.Strict Quality Control. Meet clients' quality requirement.
6.Safty packing,prompt delivery time,and excellent after-sales services.
7.Large stocks. Guarantee prompt delivery.
8.Professional Packing. Avoid damage and secure the goods in transportation
Technical data of Corundum-Mullite Bricks for furnace :
AL2O3 % (min)
Refractoriness under load, 0.2MPa, (°C)
Apparent porosity (%)
Bulk density (g/cm³)
Cold crushing strength (MPa)
Thermal expansion at 1000°C (%)
Q1:Are you a manufacture or trader?
A:Factory+trade(mainly factories,at the same time,we operates other related products).
Q2:Can we visit your factory?
A:Sure,welcome at any time,seeing is believing.
Q3:What's the MOQ of trial order?
A:No limit,We can offer the best suggestions and solutions according to your condition.
Q4:Which payment terms can you accept?
A:T/T,L/C are available for us.
Q5:After an order is confirmed,when to deliver?
A:15-25days after deposit.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|