316L is a molybdenum containing austenitic stainless steel, with improved corrosion resistance over 304/304L stainless steel. The increased levels of chromium, nickel and molybdenum over 314L stainless steel improve chloride pitting resistance and general corrosion. Through the controlled addition of nitrogen it is common for 316L to meet the mechanical properties of 3167 straight grade, while maintaining a low carbon content.
ASME SA 240
ASTM A 240
W. NR./EN 1.4438
Common Trade Names
316 Stainless steel , 316L Stainless steel , 316LMN stainless steel
Improved general and localized corrosion to 316/316L stainless
Flue gas desulfurization systems
Chemical process vessels
Pulp and paper
Condensers in power generation
Density: 0.285 lb/inch3
Melting Point: 2540 - 2630°F
Poisson's Ratio: 0.3
Electrical Resistivity: 475 Ohm-circ mil/ft
|Coefficient* of Thermal Expansion, in/in°F x 10-6||-||9.2||10.1||10.8|
|Thermal Conductivity; Btu • ft/ft2 • hr • °F||7.8||-||-||-|
|Modulus of Elasticity Dynamic, psi x 106||29||-||-||-|
*70°F to indicated temperature
Minimum Specified Properties, ASTM A 240
|Ultimate Tensile Strength, ksi||75|
|0.2% Yield Strength, ksi||30|
|Hardness MAX, Brinell||217|
Typical Tensile and Impact Properties
|Ultimate Tensile Strength, ksi||82||76||71||71||71||68||51||31|
|0.2% Yield Strength, ksi||42||-||-||-||27||23||22||-|
|Charpy Impact V-notch, ft-lbs||65 - 100||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
- Q:What is the width of the stainless steel sheet? What are the common widths?
- Can be set according to the agreement, generally to add money, commonly used thin 3mm the following general specifications 1000 * 2000,1219 * 2438,3 mm above the commonly used specifications 1500 * 6000.
- Q:How to change the cabinet board is not Jilin forest workers dew river plate
- Plate above the logo, but even if the e1-level moisture-proof board also used a few years Kazakhstan
- Q:Plate fire rating, such as glass magnesium board incombustibility to A1 level, how to distinguish these, how many fire rating?
- Classification of fireproof sheet
A1 is absolutely nonflammable, without any toxic fumes
A2 is not combustible, there is a certain amount of toxic flue gas production (in line with testing standards)
B1 flame retardant
B2 does not burn
Now on the market a small number of A-class fire board, most of them are B-class, we must see this plate of the test report and is the type
- Q:Will the 2017 plate 10 brand quality how?
- Ranked by quality, the New Zealand Pavilion is a well-deserved first. New Zealand Chilean plate benefited from New Zealand's unique island climate, and in the case of the ever-decreasing natural forests in the world, New Zealand Wood has grown well as a sustainable renewable resource. Zhige plate selection of trunk high, light color, solid wood, very suitable for furniture manufacturing and a variety of decorative wood applications.
- Q:What kind of sheet is it ok?
- The general computer table with melamine board to do a good job, because this plate to do the price is not high, look optional, it is suitable for public choice, there are steel-wood combination
- Q:How does the composite sheet distinguish between acrylic and PC?
- Do not know what you said PC is what, acrylic, well recognized ah, take a lighter, get one or two acrylic point, and burn nothing is acrylic, understand?
- Q:How is the holy wardrobe?
- It is recommended not to buy custom wardrobe, personal experience, expensive, and not practical.
Recently renovated, bought the elephant wardrobe and IKEA wardrobe, are 2 meters long, the holy wardrobe to do the top than the IKEA wardrobe 30 cm high, although the holy wardrobe to catch up with the activities, but the price is more than 2 times the IKEA wardrobe
After the completion of the installation of two closets, feel the elephant wardrobe installed count down solid. And other practical time to find the problem of the elephant wardrobe. From the wardrobe outside the body, the two wardrobe into the deep size, but the practical use of different depth. The interior of the elephant wardrobe is less than ten centimeters less than the IKEA, and the bag is packed. Too pit father.
This is like buying a house pool area, was black out of the practical space, it turns out that expensive to buy is not necessarily the best.
I hope you keep your eyes, this is the lesson of burning!
- Q:What kind of sheet is it better to do a desk!
- Now the desk, if not often need to use tools to characterize things, most generally do not use glass platen or table, because it is in the winter "cold feeling " not comfortable "general now desktop, with polyamine It is best to use a glassy material that can be made of "high light" (high brightness) or "matte" (low abrasive, low brightness) , It is recommended to use "steel flat glass" to do the desktop, this "compressive strength " much better.
- Q:Is it ok in the decoration? What are the materials used in general?
- If it is their own use, it is recommended or preferred solid wood furniture, followed by plate furniture.
Solid wood furniture is the best, environmentally friendly and durable, but the price is slightly higher, plate furniture style, cheap, as long as the choice of attention to its environmental indicators are in line with national standards, and now the use of MDF board, Plant fiber as raw material, the application of urea-formaldehyde resin or other suitable adhesive made of artificial plate.
According to the amount of different, divided into high density board, MDF, low density board. MDF due to soft impact resistance, but also easy to re-processing, is the production of a good material furniture.
Melamine board, full name is melamine impregnated film paper facing wood-based panel. It is with different colors or textures of paper into the melamine resin adhesive immersion, and then dried to a certain degree of curing, will be paved in the particleboard, medium density fiberboard or hard fiber board surface, made by hot Decorative plates. Used for office furniture or kitchen furniture.
- Q:E0 grade sheet and E1 grade plate, which is more environmentally friendly? How to distinguish
- E0 level is the European standard, e1 level is the domestic standard, e0 relatively strict implementation of the standard, which is commonly referred to as more environmentally friendly, but the so-called business e0 level is sometimes just a rhetoric, the best time to buy Look at the relevant files. Can not let its flicker.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range