Order On-line Tracking
Corn Removal Plaster
Salicylic Acid and Phenol Plasters
OTC medicine for skin use
Each plaster is 65*20mm(dia.20mm) contains 156mg. Salicylic Acid and 3mg. Phenol,
1.External use only for adults over 16 years old.
2.Soak feet in hot water for 10 minutes before using.
3.One plaster for 24 hours.
Stimulation and corrosion of skin
Do not use
- If the area around the corn is inflamed or the skin is broken.
- If you are pregnant or breast feeding.
- Do not apply to healthy skin.
How to use:
For external use only.
- Ensure the skin is clean and dry.
- Place firmly the medicated round part over the center of corn, adhesive next to skin.
- Repeat treatment daily until corn can be removed.
- Do not use for more than two weeks, unless your doctor tells you to.
Possible side effects:
Irritation may occur. If it is severe stop use.
How to store:
-Keep out of the reach and sight of children.
-Do not store above 30 degrees Celsius.
-Do not use after the expiry date.
Salicylic acid, polyvinyl alkyl, ether adhesive, titanium dioxide, liquid paraffin, antioxidant, red iron oxide and black iron oxide.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|