As one of the leading grinding balls specialists in China, we can certainly assist you in buying grinding balls that suit your company needs. Our annual production capacity is about 50000MT. We own an integrated set of advanced import production line, so that you can be satisfied with the quality of our products.
Applied Fields of Copper Mine Grinding Ball with High Hardness, Low Price and Top Quality
2. Cement Plants
3. Chemical Industries
4. Power Stations
Packaging of Copper Mine Grinding Ball with High Hardness, Low Price and Top Quality
Ton bags (1000Kg Per Bag)
Iron drums (850~920Kg Per Drum)
Chemical Composition of Copper Mine Grinding Ball with High Hardness, Low Price and Top Quality
Specification and Hardness of Copper Mine Grinding Ball with High Hardness, Low Price and Top Quality
Weight of Single
of forging ball
Number of piece of
One ton forging ball
Application Range of Copper Mine Grinding Ball with High Hardness, Low Price and Top Quality
- Q:Lathe processing stainless steel casting parts to use what type of tool, the speed into the amount of how much tool angle
- There is YW1 best, if not using YG6X, YG8 is ok!The speed should not be high, the greater the diameter, the lower the speed! For example, a diameter of 100 mm, speed is not greater than 80 rpm, each point is good!The main tool is the front angle to be larger, more than 6 degrees, and the groove should be wider and larger to reduce the cutting resistance! When the rear angle is properly reduced and the strength is increased, it is recommended to take 3 degrees.The main components are: spindle box, exchange gear box, feed box, slide box, tool post, tail frame, light bar, lead screw, bed, foot and cooling device.Spindle box: also known as the headstock, it is the main task of the rotary motion of the main motor came through the transmission mechanism of a series of positive and negative spindle to be required two different steering speed, the spindle box gives impetus to the movement of the box. Medium spindle is the key part of lathe. The stability of the spindle on the bearing directly affects the quality of the workpiece. Once the rotation accuracy of the main shaft is reduced, the value of the machine tool will be lowered.
- Q:What is the difference between casting and stamping parts?
- Cold stamping is generally no longer done by cutting, or only a small amount of cutting is required. The precision and surface state of hot stamping parts are lower than those of cold stamping parts, but they are better than those of castings and forgings, and the amount of cutting is less.Stamping is mainly based on process classification, can be divided into separation process and forming process two major categories.
- Q:How much is the amount of electrophoretic paint per square meter used in the casting?
- It was a very simple question, and it was complicated by what you said.In general, when the final thickness of 15-20 microns, cathode electrophoresis paint can be coated per kilogram of 6-8 square meters, the current general cathode electrophoresis paint for the price of 22 yuan / kg, so the cathodic electrophoresis electrophoresis paint cost at 4 yuan / square meters.
- Q:How about casting parts for a year?
- 3, the resonance method is cast on its resonant frequency vibration 1060ndn, to eliminate the residual stress in casting.
- Q:When the blank is a casting, the margin is evenly distributed, how should rough machining? Twenty
- Problem one,1, according to drawings, castings, material requirements and machine power, choose the right diameter of roughing tools, and can process this material blade type.2, according to the actual size of the casting blank, calculate the number and path of the knife, pay attention to small cutting depth, large feed, cutting width, to ensure that the tool diameter 80 - 90%, the amount of not full knife cutting, this tool and machine tool damage.Question two,If they can not change the casting blank allowance under the condition that the quantity large diameter cutter, such as milling cutter main angle 7560 degrees can give reasonable processing parameters, the same cutting depth should not be too large, because in the same machine power, tool diameter increases, cutting depth will need smaller.
- Q:Is 316 casting better than 304 casting?
- The degree of difficulty in the process of casting depends mainly on the structure, precision requirements, and hardness of the casting. It is comprehensive. There is no simple comparison of the material to determine the degree of difficulty in processing
- Q:How to get rid of casting sand inside casting parts?
- Are you saying that in the sand casting cavity? We use the manual blast, he is like a pipe will be automatic shot out of the grit, into the casting cavity, to remove the internal cavity in the purpose of casting sand!
- Q:What is normalizing, annealing, tempering, quenching? What is the difference between forging parts and casting parts?
- The aim is to make the grain fine and distribute the carbide evenly. The difference between normalizing and annealing is that normalizing cooling rate is slightly faster than annealing cooling rate, so normalizing structure is finer than annealing structure, and its mechanical properties are also improved. In addition, normalizing furnace cooling does not occupy equipment and has higher productivity. Therefore, normalizing may be used instead of annealing as much as possible. The main application areas of normalizing are as follows: for low carbon steel, after normalizing, the hardness is slightly higher than that of annealing, and the toughness is better. It can be used as the pretreatment of cutting. Used for medium carbon steel, instead of quenching and tempering, as the final heat treatment, or as an induction heating method before surface hardening. Used for tool steel, bearing steel, carburizing steel, etc., it can eliminate or restrain the formation of network carbide, so as to obtain the good organization of spheroidizing annealing. For cast steel, the microstructure can be refined and the machinability can be improved. Used for large forgings, which can be used as final heat treatment, so as to avoid larger cracking tendency during quenching.
- Q:In theory, which is more expensive, forging parts or casting parts?
- It depends on the structure. In theory, the shape of the forging is relatively simple, but the requirement of internal structure is relatively high
- Q:How can the casting be free of trachoma?
- 2, pouring temperature should be enough, otherwise the sand can not float up;
CDE is one of the largest factory specialized in producing Forged Grinding Balls and Cast Grinding Balls in China. Our annual production of grinding balls is about 100,000 ton. Our company has passed ISO9001: 2000 quality system authentication. We mainly export our grinding balls to Chile, Peru, Ghana, Argentina, Philippine, South-Africa, Italy, Japan, Korea, India, Australia etc more than 20 countries and areas.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$50 Million - US$100 Million
||Domestic Market, Southeast Asia, South Asia, North America, South America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, Korean
||Above 60,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Forged Grinding Ball,Cast Grinding Ball,Casting Cylpebs,Grinding Rods,Decorative Steel Ball
|Product Price Range