SECTION DRAWING OF SECURITY DOOR
1.Once-formed door frame
3.Two -head Side-Lock
4.Reinforcement plate welded in the position of main lock.
7.Invisible alarm doorbell
8.Peephole with wide range of 200 degrees
9. After being pickled, phosphorized and rustproof, the surface of panel also adopts hot timber grain transfer-printing treatment.
11. The inner fillings: honeycomb paper.
THE PRODUCT DETAILS
|Door Model||Single Door|
|Size||2050/1950*860/900/960mm or as your request|
|Material of door panel|
Q235 cold-rolled steel plate and formed at once through pressing mold
|Material of door frame|
Q235 hot rolled steel plate
|Fillings inside||Honeycomb paper or fire cotton material|
|Lock||AB/ABC mechanical lock|
|Material of doorsill||Stainless / painted steel|
|Peephole||Plastic or metal with wide range of 200 degrees|
|Door bell||Visible or Invisible alarm doorbell|
|Handle||One common-grade handle|
|Hinge||3~4 full-steel adjustable hinges with an angle of 180, 110 or 90 degrees.|
|Opening side||Inside / outside open|
|Opening style||Left / right open|
|Suitable Wall Thickness||10~20cm or as your request|
- Q:Plastic steel door titanium door which is good
- 1, steel doors Advantages:
(1) plastic steel door material with fire, no spontaneous combustion, no combustion, self-extinguishing.
(2) thermal conductivity than wood, metal is much lower; insulation effect is much better than aluminum.
(3) between -30 ℃ to -70 ℃, the sun, rain, dry, humid environment, no deformation, no discoloration, not brittle, but also acid and alkali drugs and waste salt erosion, , Cement, glue effect.
(4) well-designed door structure with drainage, seams tight, can completely separate the rain, the sound is less than 20 UP.
(5) the use of cleaning agents after cleaning as bright, the service life of up to 30 years or more.
2, plastic steel door Disadvantages:
Plastic doors can only open one-way, the switch is not convenient, easy to deformation.
3, titanium door advantages:
(1) high strength, good rigidity, light weight.
(2) the use of temperature than aluminum alloy several hundred degrees, at moderate temperatures can still maintain the required strength.
(3) titanium alloy in the humid atmosphere and sea water medium work, its corrosion resistance is much better than stainless steel; pitting, acid corrosion, stress corrosion resistance is particularly strong; alkali, chloride, chlorine organic products, Nitric acid, sulfuric acid, etc. have excellent corrosion resistance. But the titanium has a reducing oxygen and chromium salt medium corrosion resistance is poor.
(4) titanium alloy at low temperature and ultra-low temperature, can still maintain its mechanical properties.
4, titanium door defects:
The main limitation of titanium and titanium alloys is poor chemical reactivity at high temperatures with other materials. This property forces the titanium alloy to be different from the conventional refining, melting and casting techniques, and even often causes damage to the mold; as a result, the price of the titanium alloy becomes very expensive
- Q:How to wash away stains on steel doors and windows?
- Headache problem
Please keep it clean
- Q:What is the bonding of steel doors
- Hot melt welding with special machine for steel.
Plastic doors and windows are polychlorinated olefins (UPVC) resin as the main raw material, generally through the cutting, welding or screwing made of doors and windows frame fan, equipped with sealing tape, tops, hardware, etc., at the same time to enhance the profile Of the rigid, more than a certain length of the cavity within the cavity need to fill the steel lining (ribs), so made of portal windows, called the steel doors and windows.
Building materials market to sell the sealant, and styrofoam, the general gap is not very big with porcelain white 793 glue can be, with a large gap on the use of styrofoam, and then sealed with porcelain white plastic, big must buy , More than 1 cm with styrofoam.
- Q:Steel doors and windows and color steel doors and windows which is good?
- In order to increase the rigidity of the window, in the window frame, sash, the tread profile of the force bar, should be based on the wind pressure strength of the design and other requirements to determine what kind of reinforced steel.
- Q:Will the steel doors and windows are good, or aluminum alloy is good, the living room bedroom needs a large area!
- 402 stainless steel is good
- Q:The price of steel doors and windows is calculated
- The price of the window in accordance with the actual hole area - after the mouth to complete the mouth
After the plug is the doors and windows installed when used to plug the gap between doors and windows of the material (usually styrofoam, foam cement)
Shops are calculated separately
Flat window and sliding window is separate pricing, quota number is not the same.
If you own home to build a house steel window in accordance with the hole area * unit price, the general market 450 square meters with glass, screens
- Q:How to make steel doors
- Plastic steel door manufacturing: steel doors are generally used in the factory with steel doors dedicated cutting, welding equipment manufacturing, is semi-automatic, automated production, quality can be guaranteed.
- Q:What is the difference between steel doors and windows and broken doors and windows
- Plastic doors and windows belong to the previous generation of products, the main material used plastic materials, glass for the double glass; broken bridge window in recent years, emerging profiles, to solve the plastic doors and windows strength, stiffness is not enough, and traditional aluminum doors and windows insulation effect is poor The problem is the master of the two.
At present, steel doors and windows are gradually out of the stage of history, only in low - cost housing, rural areas, the only advantage is cheap, and with the passage of time prone to fade, deformation. Many of the old district are also gradually replaced in the new broken bridge aluminum doors and windows.
- Q:What is the difference between steel doors and stainless steel doors and windows?
- Plastic steel doors: PVC, modified PVC, resin and other major raw materials, according to certain design requirements, in accordance with relevant national standards, in the profile cavity filled with lining steel (lining steel generally 1.5mm galvanized cold Steel), with a special machine for cutting, welding, installation made.
Stainless steel: stainless steel acid is short, resistant to air, steam, water and other weak corrosive media or stainless steel with stainless steel known as stainless steel; and chemical resistance to corrosion medium (acid, alkali, salt and other chemical erosion) corrosion The steel is called acid resistant steel.
- Q:The advantages and disadvantages of steel doors
- Advantages; moisture waterproof. Shortcomings; more afraid of bumps, and easy to aging.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range