Specification of Consumer Electronic Metalizing Bopp Tape
1. Consumer Electronic Metalizing Bopp Tapeis with silver color metallized BOPP film as carrier, coated with water acrylic adhesive.
2. Metallized BOPP tape is with similar application as that of aluminum foil tape. Mainly used in HVAC industry, such as joining & sealing flexible air duct seams & connections, and light reflection. Please note that metallized BOPP tape is not as good as aluminum foil tape in quality, but they are very competitive in price and they are not easy to tear than aluminum foil tape.
3. Standard cut roll packing: several rolls wrapped in polyfilm, then into cartons. We can also offer special packing as per customer's requirements, such as label, core printing and sticker.
CONSTRUCTION Of Consumer Electronic Metalizing Bopp Tape:
Metalized OPP film: 20micron
Adhesive: Water acrylic
TYPICAL PHYSICAL PROPERTIES:
Total thickness (metalized opp + adhesive): 40 micron
Initial attack: ≥12﹟
180°Peel Adhesion: ≥29.17KN/M
Holding power: > 5h
Tensile strength: ≥23.6 Oz/in
Core I.D.: 3" (76mm)
Sizes of Log Roll: 1020mm x 50m, 1020mm x 100m,
Sizes of Jumbo Roll: 1020mm x 1000m, 1020mm x 500m
Based on order, special sizes and log rolls or jumbo rolls are also available.
Package of Consumer Electronic Metalizing Bopp Tape:
6 rolls wrapped with film. 72 rolls per carton
- Q:How do you clean the glue on the scotch tape?
- If you want to reclaim the tape, consider the safety, the price, and the toxicity. It's better to soak it with industrial alcohol and then hand brush it. It's also a waste of alcohol, otherwise it's too wasteful. I do not know how much alcohol you need, and if a few kilograms or dozens of kilograms, used up to do an alcohol stove, cook, burn, large amount, we must try to sell. Other solvents, such as acetone, butyl acetate and alcohol ethers (such as ethylene glycol, butyl ether, propylene glycol, methyl ether) can also be washed away
- Q:The difference between plastic film and adhesive tape
- BOPP film is the production of polypropylene polymer melt is made first by a narrow nose or thick sheet, then stretched in a dedicated machine, at a certain temperature and speed setting, at the same time or step by step in two perpendicular directions (vertical and horizontal) on the stretch, and after appropriate cooling or heat treatment or special processing (such as corona and coating) made of thin film.BOPP films commonly used include: ordinary biaxially oriented polypropylene film, heat sealing BOPP film, cigarette packaging film, BOPP BOPP pearl film, metal film, Matt Film etc..
- Q:Would you please tell me something about the glue on the tape?
- You can try the following methods:1, with soap and a little ammonia and turpentine mixture, you can remove a lot of dirt, and make the glass surface more gloss (this applies to tiles, ceramics, glass, etc.).2, with sticky good transparent glue repeatedly sticky tear, you can remove some of the surface3, with a letter of sodium and water a wipe off, or can also use paint thinner.4, you can use an electric hair dryer to dry, and then gently scraping on it5, with cotton swabs dipped in a nail polish water.6, wiping fengyoujing.7, use special cleaning agent or sports shoe decontamination cream to wipe.8, with the drawing 4B rubber is very soft, that kind of Korean eraser can erase it.9, if the residue has long been hard to trace, you can use a hot towel to soften it, and then try again
- Q:Can CPP film produce sealing tape?
- 4, (also called special feature film, film) potential uses include: food packaging, candy packaging (twisted film), drug packaging (infusion bag), on the album, folders and files and other fields instead of PVC, synthetic paper, adhesive tape, name card holder, ring folder and composite bag stand.5, CPP new applications market, such as DVD and video box packaging, bread and pastries packaging, vegetables, fruits, anti fog film and flower packaging, as well as synthetic paper used for labels.
- Q:Does the BOPP sealing adhesive tape belong to the light textile industry?
- And the use of packaging is often, so it belongs to the plastic packaging industry
- Q:What are the BOPP films used for?
- BOPP is the abbreviation of "Biaxially Oriented Polypropylene", that is biaxially oriented polypropylene film. Its production is to melt the polymer polypropylene first through the long and narrow machine head to make the sheet or the thick film, then in the special-purpose drawing machine,
- Q:Characteristics of polypropylene sealing tape
- Soft - sealing tape can easily adapt to the shape of the curve of the blast. Thin - sealed tape without leaving a thick edge deposit. Smoothness - the box tape feels smooth and does not irritate the hand. Transfer resistance - no adhesive will be left after the sealing tape is removed. Anti solvent - sealing tape backing material to prevent solvent penetration. Anti fragmentation - the sealing tape will not splinter. Anti retraction - the sealing tape extends along the curve surface without retraction or disengaging. Anti stripping - the paint is firmly attached to the backing material of the sealing tape.
- Q:Two jobs do not know how to choose, BOPP tape foreign trade prospects, tangled in
- Since you care about the future, then choose what you want to do, want the future and don't want to risk it. What a good thing. Napoleon, a successful master, said: "success depends on 0 of the amount of problem you solve.".
- Q:What's the tape for sealing tapes?
- BOPP film can be produced by tube or flat film method. The BOPP films obtained by different processing methods have different properties. The BOPP film produced by the flat film method has a higher strength ratio (up to 8-10), so the strength is higher than that of the tube film, and the uniformity of the film thickness is better.
- Q:How can I remove the impression of the scotch tape from the fridge?
- Now that the tape has been torn off, the sticky tape blots out! Fengyoujing rub eraser, rubbing alcohol
Established in 2007 , a professional manufacturer of adhesive tapes. Adhering to the principle of “pursuit of perfection ”and “Survival depending on the qual development on technology ”we will strictly follow the requirements of ISO9001 in the future and hope to form business relationship with customers from all over the world .
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 1 Million
||20.00% North America
20.00% South America
10.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Northern Europe
10.00% South Asia
10.00% Western Europe
5.00% Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||30% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 1000 M2
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range