Quick Details of Construction Working Platform Outside Scaffolding with En12810 Standard
Scaffolding Part Type:
Descriptions of Construction Working Platform Outside Scaffolding with En12810 Standard
3000mm, 2500mm, 2000mm, 1500mm, 1000mm, 500mm.
3000mm, 2000mm, 1780mm, 1500mm, 1000mm, 500mm.
3. Diagonal brace:
3000x2000mm, 1780x2000mm, 1000x1500mm, 1000x2000mm, 1500x2000mm.
4. Tube specification:
Φ 48.3x4.0mm, φ 48.0 x3.25mm, φ 48.0 x3.0mm.
5. Surface Finish:
Hot DIP Galv. Electric Galv.Powder coating, Dip Painting.
EN12810,SGS test report for loading capacity.
The Parts of Construction Working Platform Outside Scaffolding with En12810 Standard
|Ringlock System Main Parts|
|Item NO.||Description ||Material||Finish|
1. What is considerations of Scaffolding installation?
There must be a fire protection measures and specialist care, safety personnel patrol inspection when electricity, gas welding work on the scaffold,
(1) scaffold frontage hurtful to prevent falling objects protection is required.
(2) During take down the scaffolding, fencing and warning signs should be set up on the ground, prohibit others person besides the operator
2.What are the certifications of your products?
Certified by SGS, BS1139, EN74, Local Test Report.
3. How long is the warranty period for your product?
Our products warranty is 2 years.
- Q:What is rolling scaffolding?
- well rolling scaffoled is just what it says,its rolling scaffold.Some scaffold is set up in a way it is not movable,its ushally attached to a structure ,for safty.a rolling scaffold although its not as stable as attached ,its movable,it can be rolled along the area needed to be worked,often with men staying on it while its rolled.
- Q:How much is the amount of material used to build a square meter double row scaffold? Urgent!
- I am also very confused, to the completion of the work of the scaffolding rental fees. Very urgent, I hope to know the user to answer. Landlord can refer to
- Q:how long should i wait to change my scaffolding piercing?
- well it depends because some bars are thicker than others, if your changing to a bar as thick as the one you have now then i say about a month is good but if its the slightest bit thicker i suggest you wait maybe 2 months and in the mean time make sure your turning it and wiggling it so after the 2 months go by you can change it to a thicker bar without it hurting
- Q:Hester Prynne on the scaffold?
- She was only on it once officially but there are several appearances in the book.
- Q:What are scaffold spanners used for?
- Ratchet Podger Spanners...Aluminium Scaff Spanners Spanners are wide wrenches that are made from durable metals. Spanners are made specifically for scaffolding and are designed to fit into the tool belt nicely. Spanners are very useful for a number of jobs and are often used along with other scaffold tools on a safety lanyard to prevent dropping the tool to the street below. Spanners work the same as traditional wrenches but like many scaffolding tools are made with a hole in the end of the wrench for the safety strap to be inserted through. Stainless steel and aluminum are the most commonly used metals for spanners to ensure durability even if the item is dropped from high.
- Q:How long after getting an industrial/scaffold ear piercing does it stop hurting?
- use warm water mixed with either sea salt or dial soap you can also use salen solution or H2o ocean spray. it's normal by the 2 or 3 week it should stop hurting
- Q:What does scaffold one's days mean? kill time?
- In 60 years of using English in Britain I have not come across that expression, so it is probably rare. Scaffolding is put up to help build or repair tall buildings, so possibly that expression means 'to do something useful with one's time.' But a scaffold is also, historically, a place of execution (legal killing of prisoner), so the expression could mean indeed 'wasting time'. I have a faint feeling that 'scaffold one's days' was written by a non-native speaker of British English. It may be more common in the USA.
- Q:What is a bowl buckle scaffold?
- The buckle type multifunctional scaffold is a new type scaffold which is developed on the basis of absorbing the advanced joint and fittings of the same type of scaffold in foreign countries and combining with the actual situation of our country.
- Q:how do i get rid of the lumps on my ear because of my scaffolding?
- It recommends tea tree oil, or vitamin E oil applied directly to the area.
- Q:Construction scaffolding fastener weight?
- Weight: 48kg above 3, single piece weight in 20Kg or so, easy to carry and construction operation. 4, the installation and removal of only bare handed, greatly improved the efficiency of the door scaffolding installed than the fastener steel tube fast 1/2 time, faster than bamboo scaffolding 2/3 time. 2 the maximum weight of a single piece is not more than 20 kg, so lifting, assembling and disassembling and transportation are convenient
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range