Quick Details of Construction Scaffolding with En12810 Standard for South America
Scaffolding Part Type:
Descriptions of Construction Scaffolding with En12810 Standard for South America
3000mm, 2500mm, 2000mm, 1500mm, 1000mm, 500mm.
3000mm, 2000mm, 1780mm, 1500mm, 1000mm, 500mm.
3. Diagonal brace:
3000x2000mm, 1780x2000mm, 1000x1500mm, 1000x2000mm, 1500x2000mm.
4. Tube specification:
Φ 48.3x4.0mm, φ 48.0 x3.25mm, φ 48.0 x3.0mm.
5. Surface Finish:
Hot DIP Galv. Electric Galv.Powder coating, Dip Painting.
EN12810,SGS test report for loading capacity.
The Parts of Construction Scaffolding with En12810 Standard for South America
|Ringlock System Main Parts|
|Item NO.||Description ||Material||Finish|
1. What is considerations of Scaffolding installation?
There must be a fire protection measures and specialist care, safety personnel patrol inspection when electricity, gas welding work on the scaffold,
(1) scaffold frontage hurtful to prevent falling objects protection is required.
(2) During take down the scaffolding, fencing and warning signs should be set up on the ground, prohibit others person besides the operator
2.What are the certifications of your products?
Certified by SGS, BS1139, EN74, Local Test Report.
3. How long is the warranty period for your product?
Our products warranty is 2 years.
- Q:Scaffolding installation process, construction preparation
- Construction preparation(1): steel pipe should be consistent with current national standard "carbon structural steel" (GB/T700) regulations Q235- grade steel; new steel pipe should be the product quality certificate; steel surface should be flat and smooth, no cracks, scarring, delamination, dislocation, bend, burr, indentation and scratch depth, pipe diameter deviation not more than -0.5mm, the wall thickness deviation not greater than -0.5mm, cutting slope deviation not greater than 1.7mm, the steel surface should be brushed with antirust paint; old steel corrosion depth not greater than 0.5mm, more than the prescribed steel shall not be used.(2): buckle made of malleable iron fasteners, the material should be consistent with current national standard "steel pipe scaffolding fasteners" (GB15831) regulations; old buckle inspect before use, shall not have cracks, deformation, bolt appear smooth silk must be replaced; new and old fastener must brush good antirust paint.(3) foot board: the use of 4m long wooden foot board; foot width of not less than 200mm, the thickness is not less than 50mm, both ends should be set with a diameter of 4mm galvanized steel hoop two; rotten feet can not be used.(4) safety net, paint.(5) after the inspection and acceptance of the above parts have been classified and piled up in a neat and orderly manner, no water can be accumulated.2, scaffolding erection and removal(1) scaffold erection
- Q:industrial/scaffold piercing question?
- trust me, bro. bad idea. industrials are very tempermental at best. your helmet will cause every problem possible. any descent piercer would tell you the same. don't do it. they take up to a year to heal soif you really want one, quit football or wait til you're out of school.
- Q:how long will a scaffold piercing take to heal?
- They take around 6-9 months to heal completely...you shouldn't be taking it out at all. I stupidly took mine out after 3 months to clean a bit behind the bar and the bar would never go back through the top hole. It hurt like crap and bled profusely if I tried to push it through.
- Q:How to calculate the rental price of portal scaffolding
- Fierce competition, is 2 yuan / sets / dayPulleys, pedals, and base are normally 1 yuan per day
- Q:Which piercing hurts less - helix or scaffold?
- Helix will be less painful. It's kind of obvious that it would be a helix is probably one of the easiest piercings you can get I got mine done when I was like 13 and I didn't even flinch getting it done. A scaffold is definitely more intense. After all there are 2 incisions for this piercings so it's gong to be twice as tough. It's sore haling too, the bar is awkward and when it moves it hurts. A helix is far easier :)
- Q:whats the symbolic significance of the scaffold, the rosebush, and pearl in the book THE SCARLET LETTER?
- I dont think she explained the rose bush very well. i think that it refers to Good and bad. Good being the rose and bad being the thorns Hester said in the book that she picked Pearl off a rose bush. Hester loves pearl but also fears her
- Q:What are the characteristics of Pankou scaffolding
- Pankou scaffolding, unique technology of hot dip galvanizing, hot-dip galvanizing is a strong adhesion, used for a long time, a uniform film coating.
- Q:What is the difference between Scaffolding and Zone of Proximal Development?
- Taken from okorder: Vygotsky believed that when a student is at the zone of proximal development for a particular task, providing the appropriate assistance (scaffolding) will give the student enough of a boost to achieve the task. Once the student, with the benefit of scaffolding, masters the task, the scaffolding can then be removed and the student will then be able to complete the task again on his own.
- Q:21M high full scaffold erection scheme
- 2 even wall pieces must be removed with the scaffolding layer by layer, is strictly prohibited even after the first wall of the whole layer or several layers removed and then removed the scaffolding; demolition should not exceed the height of the 2 step, such as the height difference is greater than the step, should be added to strengthen the wall;3 when the scaffolding removed to the lower part of the last long rod height (about 6.5m), should be in the appropriate position to set up temporary support reinforcement, and then dismantle the wall;4 when the scaffold is divided into sections and sub sections to be removed, the two ends of the scaffold without dismantling should be added with the wall and the transverse reinforcement.
- Q:Targus or scaffold piercing?
- If you want to be different AND have something that looks really cute, get a micro dermal. Either on your collar bone, or lower back dimples if you have cute ones! Good luck hun!
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range