Quick Details of Construction Scaffolding with En12810 Standard for South America
Scaffolding Part Type:
Descriptions of Construction Scaffolding with En12810 Standard for South America
3000mm, 2500mm, 2000mm, 1500mm, 1000mm, 500mm.
3000mm, 2000mm, 1780mm, 1500mm, 1000mm, 500mm.
3. Diagonal brace:
3000x2000mm, 1780x2000mm, 1000x1500mm, 1000x2000mm, 1500x2000mm.
4. Tube specification:
Φ 48.3x4.0mm, φ 48.0 x3.25mm, φ 48.0 x3.0mm.
5. Surface Finish:
Hot DIP Galv. Electric Galv.Powder coating, Dip Painting.
EN12810,SGS test report for loading capacity.
The Parts of Construction Scaffolding with En12810 Standard for South America
|Ringlock System Main Parts|
|Item NO.||Description ||Material||Finish|
1. What is considerations of Scaffolding installation?
There must be a fire protection measures and specialist care, safety personnel patrol inspection when electricity, gas welding work on the scaffold,
(1) scaffold frontage hurtful to prevent falling objects protection is required.
(2) During take down the scaffolding, fencing and warning signs should be set up on the ground, prohibit others person besides the operator
2.What are the certifications of your products?
Certified by SGS, BS1139, EN74, Local Test Report.
3. How long is the warranty period for your product?
Our products warranty is 2 years.
- Q:What does my earth science teacher mean when he says to do a powerpoint with Link Scaffolding,how d u do it?
- Link Scaffolding = A search found no answer. - Ask teacher to clarify.
- Q:What is rolling scaffolding?
- Scaffolding that utilizes rollers that are attached to the bottom section of scaffolding.
- Q:During what month does Hester mount the scaffold in The Scarlet Letter?
- Read the book and find out! I think she's up on the scaffold sometime in spring, but as I said, READ it and make sure.
- Q:Should you twist and Industrial/Scaffold Piercing?
- mine told me to twist it....i twist it like every day haha. nothing bad has happened
- Q:Scaffolding/industrial piercing?
- Scaffold/Industrial piercings definately hurt more than a regular lobe piercings because it's in the cartilage area and its pierced at a larger gauge but the pain is bareable. On a scale of 1 to 10 (10 being the worst pain) I would say an Industrial would be anywhere from a 4-6 depending on your pain threshold. Freezing it probably wouldn't be nessesssary. I got a 14g Industrial pierced on one ear and a 16g helix on the other both on the same day (the industrial was done first) and in my opinion the 16g helix hurt more. So it really depends on how well you tolerate pain
- Q:Can I clean my scaffold piercing with my make-up wipes?
- The reason why the earring will stick to the skin and dry up because you're using too much salt. Cleaning it with warm sea salt water is the best way to clean your piercing, especially soaking it in a bowl for 5-10 min. Make-up wipes have alcohol in them, which irritates piercings, just stick to salt. H2Ocean is great, it's a little pricey but it has the right salinity and other ingredients essential for healing tissues. It's not infected, it's just irritated because you slept on it. An infection will have pain, lots of swelling, dark yellowish pus, and throbbing. Give it a sea salt soak and the redness and soreness will go away.
- Q:What are the main safety problems when dismantling the scaffold
- 1, all the rods and fasteners in the demolition of the separation, not on the rod attached fasteners or two rods connected to the ground.2, all the feet of the hand, should be erected from the outside of the handle, in order to prevent the feet and garbage from falling.
- Q:Can you identify Scaffold Grade Aluminum tubing by looking at it.?
- The grade or type of Aluminum Alloy materials can not be identified visually because they are almost all the same in appearance. Normally these materials are marked with there Alloy number or designation like, 6061- T6, at certain intervals so that users can distinguish them.
- Q:How old do you have to be to get a scaffold piercing in washington?
- I'm pretty sure it's 16-17 with parental permission. I suggest looking up some of the shops in your area and seeing what they say. There usually isn't a set rule for it, every shop is different. Like some shops may refuse seeing, say, a 14 year old, whereas another shop might do it with the parent's permission. Then of course, once you hit 18, you can do whatever you want, lol.
- Q:Find the demolishing scheme of scaffold
- 11.2.3 when the scaffold is removed to the lower part of the last long pole height (about 6.5m), should be in the appropriate position to set up temporary support reinforcement, and then dismantle the wall;11.2.4 when the scaffold is divided into sections and sub sections, the two ends of the scaffold without dismantling shall be provided with the connection of the wall and the lateral bracing.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range