Quick Details of Construction Platform Wedge Lock Scaffolding with En12810 Standard
Scaffolding Part Type:
- Descriptions of Construction Platform Wedge Lock Scaffolding with En12810 Standard
3000mm, 2500mm, 2000mm, 1500mm, 1000mm, 500mm.
3000mm, 2000mm, 1780mm, 1500mm, 1000mm, 500mm.
3. Diagonal brace:
3000x2000mm, 1780x2000mm, 1000x1500mm, 1000x2000mm, 1500x2000mm.
4. Tube specification:
Φ 48.3x4.0mm, φ 48.0 x3.25mm, φ 48.0 x3.0mm.
5. Surface Finish:
Hot DIP Galv. Electric Galv.Powder coating, Dip Painting.
EN12810,SGS test report for loading capacity.
The Parts of Construction Platform Wedge Lock Scaffolding with En12810 Standard
|Ringlock System Main Parts|
|Item NO.||Description ||Material||Finish|
1. What is considerations of Scaffolding installation?
There must be a fire protection measures and specialist care, safety personnel patrol inspection when electricity, gas welding work on the scaffold,
(1) scaffold frontage hurtful to prevent falling objects protection is required.
(2) During take down the scaffolding, fencing and warning signs should be set up on the ground, prohibit others person besides the operator
2.What are the certifications of your products?
Certified by SGS, BS1139, EN74, Local Test Report.
3. How long is the warranty period for your product?
Our products warranty is 2 years.
- Q:How much is the amount of material used to build a square meter double row scaffold? Urgent!
- I am also very confused, to the completion of the work of the scaffolding rental fees. Very urgent, I hope to know the user to answer. Landlord can refer to
- Q:how did they turn the cells into a polymer for the heart scaffold ?
- May have misunderstood. The heart is gently stripped of cells by using a detergent - this leaves the extracelllular matrix - a polymer of collagen - inert and insoluble. New cells (stem cells) will then be added to the structure to repopulate it with living heart muscle which gain coordination and structure from the matrix.
- Q:Calculation method of complete scaffold
- The most distant light is closer to us than the nearest darkness:Distance is usually just a myth
- Q:male scaffolders only if i was swinging on the scaffold would ya stomp on my fingers with ya workboots on?
- Had a hooker climb up the ladder to the 3ed floor one time....didn't stay long though!
- Q:Can I clean my scaffold piercing with my make-up wipes?
- The reason why the earring will stick to the skin and dry up because you're using too much salt. Cleaning it with warm sea salt water is the best way to clean your piercing, especially soaking it in a bowl for 5-10 min. Make-up wipes have alcohol in them, which irritates piercings, just stick to salt. H2Ocean is great, it's a little pricey but it has the right salinity and other ingredients essential for healing tissues. It's not infected, it's just irritated because you slept on it. An infection will have pain, lots of swelling, dark yellowish pus, and throbbing. Give it a sea salt soak and the redness and soreness will go away.
- Q:Do you have to have a certain ear shape for Industrial/Scaffold Piercings?
- Only a professional piercer can decide if your ear can handle and industrial piercing. Consultations are free and I highly recommend booking one before you get the piercing. Mine was $70, but my regular piercer does them for $50. It just depends on what shop you go to.
- Q:What scaffold courses do i need to do to work offshore?
- Sorry if I'm not serious, but go to Hong Kong as there they do scaffolding made of bamboo and 170 floors high ,2000mtrs above the sea level... Now that is serious...
- Q:How to make a slide using scaffolding?
- Why would you even consider something like that? Obviously you kids and your family use this pool, why put them at risk making a temporary slide with scaffolding. Not a good idea.
- Q:The relevant provisions of the demolition of the external wall scaffold:
- Two, removal of scaffolding, should meet the following requirements:1, the demolition work must be from top to bottom layer by layer, prohibited from top to bottom operation at the same time;2, even the wall must be removed with the scaffolding layer by layer, is strictly prohibited even after the first wall or a few layers of the demolition of the demolition of the scaffolding; demolition of the height difference should not be greater than 2 steps, such as the height difference is greater than the step, should be added to strengthen the wall;3, when the scaffolding down to the bottom of a long rod height (about 6.5m), should be in the appropriate position to set up temporary support reinforcement, and then dismantle the wall;4, when the scaffolding to take the sub section, the demolition of the sub elevation, the demolition of the scaffold should not be removed at both ends, should be added to the wall and lateral oblique reinforcement.
- Q:Can you do the outer scaffolding?
- (2) the outer side of the scaffold must be provided with scissors, scissors width should not be less than 4 span, and should not be less than 6m, the angle between the diagonal rod and the ground is 45-60 degrees. The intersection points of the oblique bars are on the same straight line and are arranged along the height of the frame. (3) a diagonal rod of the scissors is buckled on the upright post, and the other inclined rod is buckled on the end of the small transverse rod, and the two ends are respectively fixed with a rotating fastener. All fixed pitch master node distance not greater than 15 cm
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range