Quick Details of Construction Platform Wedge Lock Scaffolding with En12810 Standard
Scaffolding Part Type:
- Descriptions of Construction Platform Wedge Lock Scaffolding with En12810 Standard
3000mm, 2500mm, 2000mm, 1500mm, 1000mm, 500mm.
3000mm, 2000mm, 1780mm, 1500mm, 1000mm, 500mm.
3. Diagonal brace:
3000x2000mm, 1780x2000mm, 1000x1500mm, 1000x2000mm, 1500x2000mm.
4. Tube specification:
Φ 48.3x4.0mm, φ 48.0 x3.25mm, φ 48.0 x3.0mm.
5. Surface Finish:
Hot DIP Galv. Electric Galv.Powder coating, Dip Painting.
EN12810,SGS test report for loading capacity.
The Parts of Construction Platform Wedge Lock Scaffolding with En12810 Standard
|Ringlock System Main Parts|
|Item NO.||Description ||Material||Finish|
1. What is considerations of Scaffolding installation?
There must be a fire protection measures and specialist care, safety personnel patrol inspection when electricity, gas welding work on the scaffold,
(1) scaffold frontage hurtful to prevent falling objects protection is required.
(2) During take down the scaffolding, fencing and warning signs should be set up on the ground, prohibit others person besides the operator
2.What are the certifications of your products?
Certified by SGS, BS1139, EN74, Local Test Report.
3. How long is the warranty period for your product?
Our products warranty is 2 years.
- Q:does anyone know where i can find dimmesdale's confession (at night) of his sins upon the scaffold.?
- Dimmesdale does not confess to his crimes on the scaffold at night, but he does meet with Hester and little Pearl on the scaffold while Chillingsworth watches. (pg. 220) His public confession comes at the end of the book during the day time and then he dies.(pg. 367) Follow the link I have attached and type in the page numbers in the little box near the top of the page.
- Q:In the Scarlet Letter, how does the scaffold scene free Dimmesdale, Hester and Pearl?
- Tell me what you know and I will elaborate. I had to read this book for a class and hated it, but I won't do your homework for you. I will help if you show you read it yourself and put in some effort we can see
- Q:Specification for construction steel pipe scaffolding and construction safety rules?
- 2, operating conditionsAccording to the engineering characteristics and construction requirements of the scaffolding erection scheme.The shelf position has to clean up the site.On the soft soil foundation has been hardening.
- Q:I have a contract to paint a six story hotel. Problem the roof has an aluminum skirt. Can scaffolding be used?
- A little late to be asking that question if you already have the contract, isn't it?
- Q:Fastener type steel pipe scaffold composed of which components?
- Reference to "construction safety of steel tubular scaffolding safety technical specifications" JGJ 130 - 2011, 8, page parts3.1 steel pipe3.1.1 scaffolding steel pipe should be used in the current national standard "straight welded steel pipe" GB/T13793 or "low pressure flowQ235 steel pipe for the welded steel pipe used for conveying body; the steel quality of the steel pipe shall be GB/T3091In accordance with the existing national standard "carbon structural steel" GB/T700 Q235 steel provisions.3.1.2 scaffolding steel pipe should be used 48.3 * 3.6. The maximum quality of each steel pipe shall not be greater than25.8kg.
- Q:by scaffolding ?
- I'm guessing it is a reference to large breasts. But I could be wrong.
- Q:What are the main safety problems when dismantling the scaffold
- 5, all construction materials must be set according to the material classification management requirements must be neatly stacked, "work finished, as material, the site is clean before work".6, on-site construction waste in a timely manner to clean up and deal with the designated place.7, scaffolding workers must be trained and qualified, safety examination, hold certificate to posts jiazigong.
- Q:scaffold, where to buy?
- northern tools . 1800-556-7885
- Q:Can I recycle steel scaffolding tubes by encasing them in concrete to make a stronger beam.?
- You can, but I can think of two reasons why it might be unwise. Firstly, reinforcing bars are ribbed to provide a key between the concrete and the steel, whereas scaffolding bars are much smoother. This leads me to believe that scaffolding bars, weight for weight, wouldn't be as effective as reinforcement bars and you wouldn't have as much reinforcing action as you think. In extremis, you could end up with an under-reinforced concrete beam which will be brittle - reinforced concrete is usually deliberately slightly over-reinforced so that the behaviour close to failure is ductile, as it gives you time to run away. Secondly, scaffolding bars are hollow and reinforcement bars are solid. In reinforced concrete, the alkalinity of the cement paste helps to protect the reinforcement from corrosion - the reason for specifying a minimum cover - but the inside of your scaffolding bars would not benefit from this and so I'd worry about the risk of shortened life due to rusting from the inner face. At least when reinforcement bars rust they tends to spall the concrete cover off, which you see happening.
- Q:How much more painful is the scaffold/industrial piercing opposed to a normal cartilage piercing?
- Gosh Industrial do hurt I'm not going to lie. Cartilage piercings don't hurt. But industrials are really hard to take care of. If you can handle pain then get it. They're worth it but they do hurt.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range