||Hot Rolled,Cold Rolled,Cold Drawn,ERW,Forged,Saw,Extruded,EFW,Spring
||U Channel,Square,C Channel,Hexagonal,Round,Rectangular,Oval,LTZ
||Galvanized,Coated,Copper Coated,Color Coated,Oiled,Dry,Chromed Passivation,Polished,Bright,Black,PVDF Coated
||Q195,Q215,Q235,Q215B,Q235B,RHB335,HRB400,200 Series,300 Series,400 Series,600 Series,SS400-SS490,10#,20#,A53(A,B)
Construction Material List Stainless Steel Sheet Metal, 304 Stainless Steel Metal Sheet
Packaging Details:Wooden pallets,water proof paper-20'GP or 40'GP for stainless steel sheet.
Delivery Detail:within 5-7 days after receiving the deposit
1. Specifications about stainless steel sheet
Professional 430 201 202 304 304l 316 316l 321 310s 309s 904l stainless steel sheet
1000,1219,1250,1500mm, or as your requirements
2000,2438,2500,3000,6000mm, or as your requirements
No.1, 2B, BA, 8K Mirror, Hairline,satin, Embossed,brush,No.4,HL,matt,pvc film,laser film.
5-7 days after confirming the order
Showing the splendor of your quality, wearresistant as well , strong corrosion resistance and decorative effect, durable and beautiful in good taste.
2.Production Flow about stainless steel sheet
Raw materials are sending to hot rolling units for rolling into different sizes
Hot rolled material is annealing in cold; rolled annealing furnace and pickling in acid.
All mill rolls are grinded on precision grinding machine with proper chamfering after first shiftoperation.
All sheets are pickled in different tanks and dried on brush roll machine before dispatched.
These sheets are again annealing and are sent to straighten machine for straightening.
Inspections are done at various stages. Keep proper control overall internal process via rolling,annealin and pickling by our experienced staff.
3.Surface--stainless steel sheet
|2B||Those finished, after cold rolling, by heat treatment, pickling or other equivalent treatment and lastly by cold rolling to given appropriate luster.||Medical equipment, Food industry, Construction material, Kitchen utensils.|
|Those processed with bright heat treatment after cold rolling.||Kitchen utensils, Electric equipment, Building construction.|
|NO.3||Those finished by polishing with No.100 to No.120 abrasives specified in JIS R6001.||Kitchen utensils, Building construction.|
|NO.4||Those finished by polishing with No.150 to No.180 abrasives specified in JIS R6001.||Kitchen utensils, Building construction, Medical equipment.|
|Hairline||Those finished polishing so as to give continuous polishing streaks by using abrasive of suitable grain size.||Building Construction.|
|NO.1||The surface finished by heat treatment and pickling or processes corresponding there to after hot rolling.||Chemical tank, pipe.|
- Q:Why do drill holes burn on stainless steel plates? What's the best way to drill them?
- The cutting fluid is made of concentrated emulsions. Commonly used stainless steel drills are: high cobalt bit (M35 bit, M42 bit), in which the M42 bit is the most cost-effective, and carbide drills are also available.
- Q:304 stainless steel plate surface quality inspection method which has several?
- 304 stainless steel surface quality of pickling process mainly depends on the heat treatment, surface oxidation Pihou formation if heat treatment before a process, or organization is not uniform, with acid does not improve the surface smoothness and uniformity. Therefore, attention should be paid to heat treatment or surface cleaning prior to heat treatment.
- Q:What is the difference between stainless steel coil or stainless steel plate?
- One is a coil and the other is a strip.
- Q:Which is better, stainless steel plate kitchen?
- Classification according to functional characteristics can be divided into non-magnetic stainless steel, easy to cut stainless steel, low temperature stainless steel, high strength stainless steel and so on. Because the stainless steel material with excellent corrosion resistance, formability, and compatibility in a wide temperature range, strong toughness characteristics, so get widely used in heavy industry, light industry, supplies industry and construction decoration industry.
- Q:Can the tile be directly attached to the stainless steel plate?
- Can be posted directly, with ordinary acid glass glue on the line, the real stainless acid, acid, glass, adhesive force a little stronger.
- Q:Advantages and disadvantages of stainless steel
- Its main disadvantage is high cost, more expensive; in addition, stainless steel is not resistant to alkaline medium corrosion.
- Q:What's the difference between 201 and 204 stainless steel plates? Thank you
- Different components: the main difference in nickel containing impurities, 201 such products performance 04 corrosion resistance, stamping performance far better than the 01, the 04 is generally used in complex environment, need strong resistance to corrosion for 01 place, environmental requirements are not very high, or the stainless steel demand is not high place
- Q:What is the width of the carbon steel coil and the width of the stainless steel coil, one is 1250, and the other is 1219?
- Domestic stainless steel rolling mill is generally 1219, but the design standard is 1300, so there will be flash board 1250, that is not the standard board, belonging to the flash, waste materials, many products manufacturers are also in 1219 as a reference size, product development, if the plate width will be wasted, a lot of scrap production the process, so the business order is generally around 1219 stainless steel coil.
- Q:Comparison of three properties of aluminium plate, stainless steel plate and cold rolled plate?
- Aluminum sheet material is light, easy to shape, good coloring;
- Q:304 stainless steel plate 1*1219*C what do you mean?
- 304 stainless steel is a universal stainless steel material, antirust performance than the 200 series of stainless steel material stronger. High temperature resistance is also good, can be as high as 1000-1200 degrees. 304 stainless steel has excellent stainless steel corrosion resistance and better intergranular corrosion resistance. The oxidizing acid, in the experiments: the concentration of more than 65% of boiling temperature following nitrate, 304 stainless steel has high corrosion resistance. Alkaline solution and most organic acids and inorganic acids also have good corrosion resistance.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range