Order On-line Tracking
Main Parts of Building Hoist
1. The cage drive system is equipped with buffering device, so the cage moves more stable.
2. The ergonomically designed cage interior improves comfortableness.
3. The unique structural design has applied for patent.
4. The typical technologies ensure the malposition difference of the guide rail.
5. The excellent parts in the industry ensures reliable quality of the machine.
6. Precise assembly and accurate drive.
7. Professional solutions for special projects.
8. The complete safety devices ensures reliable control system.
Building Hoist images
Building Hoist Specifiction
Cage size L×W×H
Max.height of free end
Capacity of small hoist
Disc brake electic motor
Rated brake load
The above parameters are subject to change without prior notice, please refer to the actual product.
Note: Both cage size of 3×1.3×2.2 and 3.2×1.5×2.4 are available for of each model (Excl. export type).
FAQ of Building Hoist
Q: What is the building hoist main purpose?
A: Building hoist equipped with double or single cabin to transport the materials and labors up and down. It's the ideal construction equipment for vertical transportation in the field of construction.
Q: What is the main structure of building hoist?
A: The P/M construction hoist mainly contains metal structure, driving system, electrical control system, cable guide & protection system, electrical top crane and safety device.
Q: What is the meaning of the building hoist’s code?
A: Take SC200/200 for example: “SC” stands for rack and pinion hoist, “200/200” stands for double cage and capacity is 2 tons per cage. “SC200” stands for single cage and capacity is 2 tons.
Q: What is the dimension of the cage?
A: Normally the cage dimension is 3X1.5X2.5M (L/W/H) for 2t type hoist. Details should be checked according to our quotation sheet. Also, the size can be customized according to the factual site condition. There are two doors (entrance & exit doors) for each cage, It can be produced as up & down sliding or ramping model for safety and convenience.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|