Construction Heavy Duty Support Cuplock Scaffolding
2)Automatic welding by machine
3)For working platform, bridge support system
Detail information about Cuplock Scaffolding
Place of Origin
Ø48.3*3.25*1200/1800/2400mm or as your request
Q235 steel tube
Powder Coated, Electric Galvanized, Hot Dip Galvanized,dip painted
Silver, Orange, Dark red
SGS test for loading capacity
OEM Service available
one 20ft container
About 20-30 days after confirmation
in bulk or steel pallet or as your request
100 tons per day
Zengcheng district, Guangzhou, Guangdong Province, China.
Packaging & Delivery
Conventional packing 20-25days after deposit
We are a professional manufacturer and supplier of Scaffolding,Scaffolding coupler,Frame System, Formwork system, Hand Tools, and other scaffolding and formwork accessory.
1. Surface treatment: Hot Dip Galvanized, Electric Galvanized(Silver color and Gold color),Self Color
2. Certificate: EN74,IS09001:2000,MPA,CE
3. OEM service can be provided.
We are one of the Top 500 companies in the world, largest construction materials supplier in China. Also we are a state-owned company and respond to every customer with large and also small orders.
We own professional manufacturers with powerful producing capacity.
Extensive and comprehensive quality control system
Excellent products with competitive prices.
Efficient services in pre and after sale.
Full energy with affluent experience team.
- Q:Pankou scaffolding function how powerful
- Scaffolding, low cost, high efficiency, convenient disassembly build effort, on the ground after the installation of integral hoisting
- Q:He'd talk to all the people from his scaffold ~~~the laws were obsolete, a change they should demand~~~?
- I don't think I get it? lol
- Q:I want an industrial piercing?(Scaffolding)?
- It can collapse your cartilage, if you get it done with a gun. If you go to a professional, and they do it with a needle, you'll be fine.
- Q:Standard Specification for bowl type scaffold steel pipe diameter
- Span and step distance is in accordance with the relevant regulations; the top of the free end is more than the specifications is not greater than 50cm, and free from backwater not greater than 30cm
- Q:I would like to ask those who know the specification scaffolding? Can you teach me?
- In order to understand this specification, we must first understand what is the rack! Scaffolding refers to the construction site for the workers to operate and solve the vertical and horizontal transport and erection of various stents. The general term of the construction industry, refers to the construction site used in the external walls, interior decoration or high level can not be directly construction. Mainly in order to work or work on the perimeter of the construction of the safety net enclosure and high-altitude installation components, etc.! Next to talk about norms!
- Q:describe Vygotsky’s contribution to our understanding of cognitive development? What is scaffolding?
- Cognitive development is the growth of a child when they have sexual urges
- Q:After Care for Tragus, Cartlidge and Scaffolding Piercings?
- Okay I have my tragus and my cartlidge pierced. I got those two in one sitting, which I regret because the healing process was HORRIBLE. For surely you should ICE them! A LOT! It helps so much with swelling. Also, they should have given you anti-bacterial stuff.. Use that as often as possible! And also remember to move the jewelry around so it doesn't get all crusty and stuck... Good luck!
- Q:Scaffold Piercing (opinion)?
- It is one of the more painful ear cartilage piercings and, as such, hurts more than getting your lobes pierced. It's also much more difficult to take care of. BTW: I love your Andy Warhol avatar. He's my favorite artist.
- Q:Do scaffold piercings hurt?
- Yes. It like someone pinching you for a short period of time
- Q:Scaffold Piercing ? ? ?
- I don't think its a bad idea or anything I was thinking about getting that same piercing but got nose instead + regular cartilage piercing. I'd go for it :)
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range