Quick Details of Construction HDG Ringlock Scaffolding System with En12810 Standard
Scaffolding Part Type:
Descriptions of Construction HDG Ringlock Scaffolding System with En12810 Standard
3000mm, 2500mm, 2000mm, 1500mm, 1000mm, 500mm.
3000mm, 2000mm, 1780mm, 1500mm, 1000mm, 500mm.
3. Diagonal brace:
3000x2000mm, 1780x2000mm, 1000x1500mm, 1000x2000mm, 1500x2000mm.
4. Tube specification:
Φ 48.3x4.0mm, φ 48.0 x3.25mm, φ 48.0 x3.0mm.
5. Surface Finish:
Hot DIP Galv. Electric Galv.Powder coating, Dip Painting.
EN12810,SGS test report for loading capacity.
The Parts of Construction HDG Ringlock Scaffolding System with En12810 Standard
|Ringlock System Main Parts|
|Item NO.||Description ||Material||Finish|
1. What is considerations of Scaffolding installation?
There must be a fire protection measures and specialist care, safety personnel patrol inspection when electricity, gas welding work on the scaffold,
(1) scaffold frontage hurtful to prevent falling objects protection is required.
(2) During take down the scaffolding, fencing and warning signs should be set up on the ground, prohibit others person besides the operator
2.What are the certifications of your products?
Certified by SGS, BS1139, EN74, Local Test Report.
3. How long is the warranty period for your product?
Our products warranty is 2 years.
- Q:Should the WWE put John Cena in a triple threat thumbtack scaffold cage of death with New Jack & Necro Butcher?
- They make Cena look like Kurt Angle in there!
- Q:A painter is standing on a scaffold raising at a constant speed. He pushes a can over at 15.00 meters.?
- The initial velocity is not zero since the scaffold is moving upward when the can gets pushed over. And final velocity, vf, does not represent the speed of the scaffold (if that is what you're trying to solve). y = (vo)(t) - (1/2)gt² 15 m = (vo)(3.25 s) - (1/2)(9.81 m/s²)(3.25 s)² vo = +20.5 m/s
- Q:Why won't the WWE hire Necro Butcher and New Jack to work scaffold matches with John Cena?
- Because those guys are not talented at all and cause a lot of trouble for WWE and all the big names televised.
- Q:Method for inspection of foot hand frame fittings
- GB15831-2006 steel pipe scaffold fastenerGB_5725-2009 safety net
- Q:Specification and type of scaffold erection
- Specification for scaffold erection(a) basic requirements1 important scaffolding must develop a construction plan, if necessary, to develop safety assurance measures. 2 more than 25m high scaffolding must adopt the fastener type steel tube scaffold, the single pole scaffolding height should be controlled within 50m; height of more than 50m of the scaffolding should be effective measures by a double pole, wire rope, cable stayed unloading segment, and additional design.3 the design of the scaffold shall meet the requirements of the project and shall indicate its use, maximum static load, maximum dynamic load andThe selected design parameters and structural parts shall not be lower than the existing national and industry related safety technical standards.4 scaffolding in the construction of the need to change the original structure, Gago (wide), to its use, etc., must be verified by the technical department, and the approval.
- Q:Seeking for the safe construction scheme of mobile scaffolding!
- Double pole scaffolding and scaffold for decoration of the vertical distance rod step distance should be less than or equal to 2.0m. peaceFrom the operation layer (floor) scaffold surface height is over 2.0m, the width of working layer deck should not be less than: scaffold for 750mm in scaffolding for the clearance of 500mm. edge of the plank and wall should be more than 300 mm, and blocking foot clearance should be more than 100mm. when the side board is not close to the pole, should with reliable fixation.
- Q:What is the difference between Scaffolding and Zone of Proximal Development?
- Taken from okorder: Vygotsky believed that when a student is at the zone of proximal development for a particular task, providing the appropriate assistance (scaffolding) will give the student enough of a boost to achieve the task. Once the student, with the benefit of scaffolding, masters the task, the scaffolding can then be removed and the student will then be able to complete the task again on his own.
- Q:How Long Will My Scaffolding/Industrial Piercing Take To Stop Being Sore?
- It only really hurt for the first month-ish but was really tender for the first 3 months. After that, I barely noticed it was there. Goodluck :]
- Q:Hello! How much does a scaffold piercing cost... on average?
- I paid around $55 +tip for mine but it varies from place to place...just call the place you plan on going to and ask them how much they charge.
- Q:Construction scaffolding fastener weight?
- High efficiency of the installation and removal of only bare handed, greatly improve the efficiency of mobile scaffolding assembly and disassembly than the steel pipe frame 1/2 fast time, faster than bamboo scaffolding 2/3 time. Safe and reliable 1 overall performance is good: equipped with a foot board, parallel frame, buckle wall tube, horizontal and cross bar...
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range