Quick Details of Construction HDG Ringlock Scaffolding System with En12810 Standard
Scaffolding Part Type:
Descriptions of Construction HDG Ringlock Scaffolding System with En12810 Standard
3000mm, 2500mm, 2000mm, 1500mm, 1000mm, 500mm.
3000mm, 2000mm, 1780mm, 1500mm, 1000mm, 500mm.
3. Diagonal brace:
3000x2000mm, 1780x2000mm, 1000x1500mm, 1000x2000mm, 1500x2000mm.
4. Tube specification:
Φ 48.3x4.0mm, φ 48.0 x3.25mm, φ 48.0 x3.0mm.
5. Surface Finish:
Hot DIP Galv. Electric Galv.Powder coating, Dip Painting.
EN12810,SGS test report for loading capacity.
The Parts of Construction HDG Ringlock Scaffolding System with En12810 Standard
|Ringlock System Main Parts|
|Item NO.||Description ||Material||Finish|
1. What is considerations of Scaffolding installation?
There must be a fire protection measures and specialist care, safety personnel patrol inspection when electricity, gas welding work on the scaffold,
(1) scaffold frontage hurtful to prevent falling objects protection is required.
(2) During take down the scaffolding, fencing and warning signs should be set up on the ground, prohibit others person besides the operator
2.What are the certifications of your products?
Certified by SGS, BS1139, EN74, Local Test Report.
3. How long is the warranty period for your product?
Our products warranty is 2 years.
- Q:Having problems with my scaffold/industrial piercing?
- have a piercer look at it.
- Q:seriously i need help with my scaffold piercing please !?
- leave the dry blood let it heal be patient
- Q:why are there lumps on my scaffold peircing :S?
- I had the same situation occur when I got my scaffold/industrial done. I wouldn't be too concerned. The lumps are called hypertrophic scars, and supposedly they are pretty common and are caused by overcleaning, harsh products, or (as I think was my case) general irritation from the jewelry moving repeatedly back and forth through the piercing or being bumped around or rubbed/touched. Mine lasted quite a long time. Try leaving your piercing alone for a couple of days. Then salt water solutions or compresses are supposed to help the lumps to heal, and I also used tea tree oil and neosporine intermittently. Hot compresses like a heated washcloth applied to the area help to reduce the lumps, as well. Sometimes it's recommended to try another type of jewelry, like titanium, or switch temporarily to two separate bars. You might also try finding a really gentle cleanser/soap. I just kept my original piercing, using the above techniques off and on, and after months of the lumps remaining red and sore, they just went away totally. Just keep your eye out for any pussing (hypertrophic scars ooze, but they don't usually pus), increased swelling, and the area feeling very hot- these are signs of infectiona nd you should see your doc right away. Good luck! :)
- Q:What's an antonym for the word scaffold?
- Since a scaffold is a bridge/ladder/support used to allow you to span the gap between you and and object you wish to reach, I'd go with barrier.
- Scaffolding is the support the teacher provides to lead the student to learn the necessary skill. In a classroom discussion on a literary text, the teacher might scaffold learners by starting questions with concrete answers (found in the text) then asking guiding questions which require more abstract thought (for instance, asking students to make inferences). In other instances, if a concept or skill is too difficult for a student, the teacher may choose to reteach an earlier skill, then provide one-on-one tutoring on the new skill until the student gets it. There are other ways to scaffold. Some students may only need the support of a peer-partner to reach success. Others may need a change in environment (move to a quieter place to work) or a change in material (providing colored transparencies for a dyslexic student during silent reading). Scaffolding is a form of targeted, differentiated support. What you will find over time is that the techniques you use actually serve more than just the intended audience. I have found that scaffolding during classroom discourse helps not just the obviously struggling student, but those who were reluctant to raise their hands or otherwise let me know that they were struggling, too.
- Q:How long is the service life of disc scaffolding?
- Currently on the market there are many scaffolding accessories have been extended service
- Q:what are the scaffolding building on I-44 between milemarker 282 and 283 east bound on the north side of the h
- Are you talking about where the trains are? The cylander shaped buildings? They are oil/fuel tanks... they have a big balloon like thing with a weight on top that as it fills will fill out inside the scaffolding. I have not seen them filled in years though.
- Q:Is it dangerous to get a scaffold piercing?
- It shouldn't be dangerous if you go to a good piercer (mine pierced mine funny) and clean it regularly. and it should be fine, Just learn which type of earring you;re allergic to and make sure they dont pierce it with that kind of metal.
- Q:How to make a slide using scaffolding?
- Why would you even consider something like that? Obviously you kids and your family use this pool, why put them at risk making a temporary slide with scaffolding. Not a good idea.
- Q:The role of the external scaffolding and the relevant provisions?
- There are many kinds of scaffolding, there are many types of scaffolding alone. According to the use, structure, decoration scaffolding scaffolding and protective scaffolding; according to the use of materials, there are bamboo scaffolding, scaffolding, metal scaffolding; according to the structure form, there are several independent bar type, frame type, bridge, hanging, hanging, pick style etc..
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range