Quick Details of Construction HDG Ringlock Scaffolding System with En12810 Standard
Scaffolding Part Type:
Descriptions of Construction HDG Ringlock Scaffolding System with En12810 Standard
3000mm, 2500mm, 2000mm, 1500mm, 1000mm, 500mm.
3000mm, 2000mm, 1780mm, 1500mm, 1000mm, 500mm.
3. Diagonal brace:
3000x2000mm, 1780x2000mm, 1000x1500mm, 1000x2000mm, 1500x2000mm.
4. Tube specification:
Φ 48.3x4.0mm, φ 48.0 x3.25mm, φ 48.0 x3.0mm.
5. Surface Finish:
Hot DIP Galv. Electric Galv.Powder coating, Dip Painting.
EN12810,SGS test report for loading capacity.
The Parts of Construction HDG Ringlock Scaffolding System with En12810 Standard
|Ringlock System Main Parts|
|Item NO.||Description ||Material||Finish|
1. What is considerations of Scaffolding installation?
There must be a fire protection measures and specialist care, safety personnel patrol inspection when electricity, gas welding work on the scaffold,
(1) scaffold frontage hurtful to prevent falling objects protection is required.
(2) During take down the scaffolding, fencing and warning signs should be set up on the ground, prohibit others person besides the operator
2.What are the certifications of your products?
Certified by SGS, BS1139, EN74, Local Test Report.
3. How long is the warranty period for your product?
Our products warranty is 2 years.
- Q:Why is it necessary to keep records of all inspection carried out on scaffolds as stated in Regulation 39?
- some times ppl die because of neglect and lack of mentainance so some have take responsobility for this
- Q:How is Hester changed by the 7 years which elapse before her final stand on the scaffold?
- you can see how weak morally dimmesdale is, because he keeps his hand over his heart all the time, and is constantly beating himself up over his crime. he whips himself in the closet, and brands himself with a scarlett a to match hesters. hester... when she first walks out on the scaffold she can be seen as defiant, as if she isn't ashamed of the embellished letter a she wears. the cottage she lives in is on the edge of the town, bordering the forest. towards the end of the 7 years, her actions can be seen as repent maybe for her crime: she is a self ordained sister of mercy, helps the poor and homeless, sews... and the a turns from adultery to able
- Q:The latest JGJ130-2011 construction fastener type steel pipe scaffolding safety technical specifications
- And check the most basic bearing capacity of the scaffold, that is, to calculate the standard value of load
- Q:Industrial/Scaffolding piercing swollen and sore?
- I had my industrial for 13 months and it never healed. I decided to retire it and the piercing sites closed up within 6 hours. Seriously, my advice to you is to just take it out. They are wayyyy more trouble than they are worth.
- Q:In the Scarlet Letter, how does the scaffold scene free Dimmesdale, Hester and Pearl?
- Tell me what you know and I will elaborate. I had to read this book for a class and hated it, but I won't do your homework for you. I will help if you show you read it yourself and put in some effort we can see
- Q:How to solve the problem of scaffold pipe repair
- In the construction of the bending, torsional irregular steel tube to adjust the straight, mechanical transmission, reasonable structure, high efficiency, safe and reliable
- Q:Can anybody provide me the formula for calculating scaffold volume on circular tank?
- Step 1. Measure the diameter of the tank (D). Step 2. Measure the height (h) for a vertical tank or length (l) of a horizontal tank. Step 3. Calculate the cross-sectional area of the tank using Equation 1. Equation 1: Cross-sectional Area, A = 3.14 x D x D/4 Step 4. Calculate the volume of the tank in cubic feet using Equation 2. Equation 2: Volume in cubic feet = A x h [for a vertical tank] Volume in cubic feet = A x l [for a horizontal tank] Step 5. Convert the volume of the tank from cubic feet to gallons using Equation 3. Equation 3: Volume in gallons = (Volume in cubic feet) x 7.48
- Q:Does a scaffolding piercing hurt?
- Depends on your pain tolerance, it's different for everyone. But generally cartilage piercings feel nothing like getting piercings stretched.
- Q:Seeking for the safe construction scheme of mobile scaffolding!
- Wall point setWhen the height is not less than 6.0m, you must set the uniform distribution of wall, its setting should meet the following requirements:Door type steel pipe scaffold: when height is less than or equal to 20m, less than 50m2 of a wall, and even the vertical spacing wall point should be less than or equal to 6m; when the frame of high >20m, not less than 30 M2 a point, and even the vertical spacing wall point should be less than 4m.The other floor (or bottom bracket) scaffolding frame: when high than 20m, a point of not less than 40m2, and even the vertical spacing wall point should be less than or equal to 6m; when the high frame >20m, a point of not less than 30m2, and even the vertical spacing wall point should be less than 4m.The free height of the upper wall of the scaffold is not more than 6m.
- Q:Scaffolding Piercing Help?!?
- in my opinion you should ride it out and just clean it more often. not only will the piercings give you trouble if you try to change the earring now, the piercings themselves will move slightly and you won't be able to put an industrial bar back through it. if you can live with these go through with it, if not, wash often, rotate the bar constantly and avoid sleeping on it and getting your hair caught up in it. like you said, piercings in the cartilage are very sensitive and need time and nurturing so that they can heal properly.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range