*Output Power: 10W
*Output Type: Dual
*Input Voltage: 110-250V
*Output Voltage: 24±0.5V
*Output Frequency: 50/60HZ
*Output Current: 0.42A
*Price: Factory direct price
*Strong point: Low cost
*Maket: Europe&Australia and others
*Quality: High reliability
1. LED Power Supply
2. CE, ROHS Certificate
3. High reliability
4. Constant Voltage
5. Output power:10W
*Small size,High efficiency,High reliability,Long lifetime;
*Working temperature -25~+40°C
*Low standby power,min to 0.3W;
*Start delay design,which can reduce the starting current when multiple simulatance start;
*CE certifide,ROHS compliant;
*Low output ripple moises.
- Q:do mechanical engineers also design electrical equipment such as machines with electrical energy conversion?
- Engineering is usually a team sport. The mechanical engineer consults with the electrical engineer for the development of the product, then it gets reviewed for approval by the principal engineer.
- Q:What does nfpa 70 stand for?
- It is the National Fire Protection Association standard for electrical safety. Just do a Yahoo search for nfpa 70 and you will find it.
- Q:Distance that an arc can occur?
- That is ok with respect to any possible arc. But there may be other reasons to add insulation. Safety for example. If it's easy to add the insulation, do it. .
- Q:examples where insulators and conductors are used on electrical equipment?
- insulators are used on wires and places you don't want electricity to flow conductors are used in circuit boards and almost every electrical component. conductors are used to carry the flow of electricity.
- Q:THIS MUST BE ANSWERED BY AN ELECTRICIAN FAMILIAR WITH NEC.?
- Since you already got another answer that didn't address your question directly. I believe there is a code that says there must be so many inches of clear floor space in front of any electrical service panel. I believe then that your example may violate that code and may not pass inspection if there is one in place for your area.
- Q:is a locomotive a safe place during a severe lightning storm or extremely unsafe?Why?
- Safe. You are surrounded by metal which forms a pretty good Faraday cage. The loco is well grounded via the rails. Apart from the bang of thunder you might not even notice the lightning. The Diesel fuel is in a steel container under the loco and even better shielded than you are.
- Q:strange option on my HDTV?
- The two choices are PC Personal Computer or DTV Digital TV. Depending on what you're doing will determine the mode of operation. When in TV mode you use the TV controls to set the width and aspect ration of the display. When you're using the PC the graphics card will normally set the width and aspect ration. Ever notice that when you change resolution on a normal PC monitor that 640X480 uses just as much screen as when it's set to 1072X768. The graphics card adjusts the size. DTV mode will have the internal controls in your TV controlling the size and PC will have the graphics card in the PC controlling it. As I'm writing this another possibility came to mind. You may have an ATSC tuner (digital tuner) built into your HDTV. The TV may simply be asking you which source you want it to look at. In other words do you want to continue watching TV using the internal tuner or switch to looking at the PC information that is now available. Your best bet is to pick up the owners manual and read the section that tells you about hooking up your computer to the monitor. I'm sure that will explain what your asking for.
- Q:What is wrong with the electrical in my house and how much will it cost to fix?
- sounds like you have a problem with your outlet.wires are fed from the source Breaker Boxto a junction box where it branches offyoull have an outlet that should have 4 or more wires connectedthis is because the wiring goes into the outlet on one side and out on the other to feed another recepticle, light, switch etcif half of your outlet is not working, the contact plate inside brokeit may arc and start a fire. because the plate is broken, there is no output to the other devices connected.replace that outlet and check any nearby junction boxesmake sure wire caps are tight. to replace an outlet will costs you around 80 bucks for an electrician, or about 23 cents to do it yourself if you learn about wiring.
- Q:Are most electrical things from China dodgy to buy?
- the us is in a recession; NOTHING should be bought from China. also, China is a COMMUNIST nation.
- Q:electrical engineering interview for city water district?
- The water district is a public utility. If they did not need someone with your skills, they would not have asked you for an interview. They use a lot of pumps, motors, and other electrical equipment. good luck with your interview.
We have been awarded and certified with ISO9001, 2008, CE, KC, GS, CUL, EMC, SAA, IP67, IP68, RoHS. From know-how research and development, structure design and validation, material selection, quality testing to trial and batch production, the product of the company undergoes a series of standard and rigorous control procedures in order to assure the quality for every piece.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
||10.00% Northern Europe
10.00% Western Europe
10.00% Eastern Asia
10.00% Eastern Europe
9.00% Southern Europe
9.00% Central America
9.00% North America
8.00% South America
5.00% Domestic Market
5.00% South Asia
5.00% Southeast Asia
2.00% Mid East
||ISO 9001:2000;ISO 9001:2008;ISO 14001:2004
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||71% - 80%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||1,000-3,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range