Order On-line Tracking
|Place of Origin:|
yellowish- brown powder
|water reducing ratio:|
|Packaging Detail:||Small plastic bag in Polywoven Bag with plastic liens.Net weight: 48kg+/-0.13 kg./50kg|
Water reducer admixture is a stable dispersion of stearate
other water repellent compounds
1.Big Naphthalene Sulphonate agent factory
2.High-water reducing agent
3.Solid content:92% min
FDN is made of naphthalene, sulfonic acid, formalin and alkali, through sulphuration, hydrolyzation, condensation and neutralization reaction.
FDN have many advantage of :no chloride,good dispersion, water reduction and early-strength effect,good dispersion, water reduction and early-strength effect,without air entraining , no corrosion on steel bars , good compatibility with portland cement .
Products meets the requirements of chemical admixture specifications for concrete:
ASTM Designation C 494 as a Type F admixture,GB8076-1997 and GB50119 2003.
We are the supplier of Chryso(South Afric and India market) and BASF(Saudi Arabia markat) based our high quality,good service and long L/C payment days.
Appearance: Powder, light brown hollow particle. Liquid, brown-yellow liquid.
1.Solid content:93% min
2. PH Value: 7-9.
3. Moisture Content: Powder < 8%.
4. Solid content: Powder 90% ±2%
5. Fineness: Powder 0.315mm residue on sieve < 10%.
6. No chloride salt. No corrosion on steel bars.
7. Sodium Sulfate: FDN-A < 5% (high concentration powder).
8. Liquidity of Cement Paste ≥ 220mm.
9. Ratio of Bleeding: ≤ 90%.
10. Water Reduction: 15%-25%.
11. Air Content: ≤ 3%.
12. Temporal Distribution for Setting: Concrete Initial, Final Setting -60-+120min.
13. Blend Dosage Range (Normal Condition) FDN-A Liquid 1%~2%.
14. Ratio of Compressive Strength: 1 day 140%-220%. 3 days 130%-200%. 28 days 120%~140%.
15. On condition that the collapsibility and Compressive Strength are fixed, concrete can be saved by 10 %~20%.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|