Concrete Pump Truck 37m Work Range Boom Pump
Type:Concrete Mixing Plant
Machining Process:Brick Cutting Machine
Certification:ISO9001: 2000, CE
Chassis(Other Chassis Can Be Customized):Sinotruck/Dongfeng/Isuzu/Few
Standard:ISO9001: 2000 and CE CERTIFICAT
Production Capacity:10 Units/Month
|4-Section Boom Length||8.8/8.0/8.0/8.0m|
|Boom Section Articulation||90°/180°/180°/240°|
|Boom Slewing Range||365°|
|Diameter of Pipeline||125mm|
|End Hose Length||4000mm|
|Boom Control Mode||Cable and Radio Remote Control|
|Front Outriggers Spread||7150mm|
|Rear Outriggers Spread||7750mm|
|Electrical Control System|
|Radio Remote Controller||NBB|
|Hydraulic Oil Way Form||Open Circuit|
|Main Hydraulic Pump||Rexroth(Germany)|
|Main Hydraulic Pump Model||A11VLO190|
|Hydraulic strokes Frequency(Rad/Piston Side||24/14Min-1|
|Hydraulic Oil Cooling||Air Cooling|
|Hydraulic Oil Tank Volume||900L|
|Water Tank Volume||970L|
|High Pressure Water Pump||UDOR(U.S.)|
|Main Valve Group||ATOS/Hawe|
|Hydraulic Seals & Hoses||Parker/Manuli|
|Distributing Valve Form||S Valve|
|High-low Pressure Conversion||Available|
|Main Oil Cylinder Size||Φ125*2000mm|
|Concrete Cylinder Size||230*2000mm|
|Concrete Hopper Volume||0.7m³|
|Concrete Hopper Height||≤1500mm|
|Basic Parameter(Upper Part)|
|Max.Pumping Capacity||Rod side 120m³/h|
|Piston side 70m³/h|
|Max.Output Pressure||Rod side 5.73Mpa|
|Piston side 8.87Mpa|
- Q:Why should trucks often add water?
- This small truck nearly 35 days to add water, what reason "
- Q:Difference between self operated freight car operation and non operation
- Car insurance is also a lot more expensive. Non operating vehicles, insurance is cheap, procedures are also convenient, and family cars, as long as the hang of cards can, but pull goods, the traffic police should be punished. Moreover, the rated load quality of the truck is over 2 tons, so it must be operated.
- Q:What does a minivan mean?
- Length is less than 6 meters and the maximum load of 4500KG truck as a small truck.
- Q:What is the advantage of truck tyres?
- Disadvantages are, but because the tire increases, inevitably or lead to increased rolling resistance, fuel consumption increases, power output will become weak.
- Q:How many meters of freight cars can B2 drive?
- LZ, remember the B2 driver's license. The vehicles you can drive are all large trucks, excluding tractors! That's what we usually call a big car.
- Q:What is meant by "truck rotation" on the truck's exercise card?
- Battalion turn does not mean that the so-called "battalion turn non", as its name suggests, is the operation of the vehicle into non operating vehicles. What we usually refer to as "transferring non - cars" mainly refers to the elimination of taxis or the elimination of freight cars into local licences.
- Q:What are all hung and semi-trailer?
- A semi-trailer is a trailer that is placed behind the center of gravity of the vehicle (when the vehicle is uniformly loaded) and equipped with a coupling device that can transfer horizontal and vertical forces to the tractor.
- Q:GTA San Andreas to grab a truck?
- Personally, this task is relatively easier when the frame is low. If you configure high, you can set the frame rate limit ~!
- Q:What do you mean by the 6X2, 6X4 driving methods of the trucks?. Please say more details
- The 6 refers to the vehicle a total of 6 heads is 3 axes, 2 refers to the 2 axis is an axis is driven, in the same way, 6X4 refers to the 3 axis, 2 axis drive, the number and the wheel is Never mind, only the total number and the axis and the number of the drive shaft.
- Q:How to define light truck?
- Truck is divided into light, medium-sized, heavy three. Classification methods and standards vary from country to country. China is classified according to the vehicle carrying capacity, the carrying capacity of less than 3.5 tons of light trucks, 4~8 tons of medium-sized trucks, more than 8 tons of heavy-duty trucks. A light duty truck with a weight of less than 1 tons is used as a chassis for multi-purpose cars. It is mainly used for transporting small quantities of goods such as food and daily industrial products in cities, and some are made into vans.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range