Concrete Pump Truck 24m for Construction Machinery
Machining Process:Automatic Controlled Production Line
Certification:ISO9001: 2000, CE
Egine of Concrete Pump Truck:Weichai Wp10.290
Output Capacity:100/70 Cbm/H
Max. Engine Output Torque:1055n.M
Quantity of Boom:3
Distribution Valve:S Valve
After-Sales Service:Engineers Available to Service Machinery Overseas
Packing:Standard Packing for International Transport
Standard:ISO9001: 2008, CE
1. Large pumping capacity with high efficiency;
2. Light-weighed and optimized design enables FOCUS mobile truck mounted concrete pump small occupation of ground area;
3. Low oil consumption, economic engineered;
4. Full hydraulic system guarantee stable pumping performance;
|Total Weight||18460kg||Driving Mode||4x2|
|Max. Driving Speed||92km/h||Driver Cab with Air Conditioner, Sleeping Room|
|Wheel Base||No.1 & No.2||5600 mm|
|shape||Total Length||13740mm||No.2 & No.3||1310mm|
|Total Width||2490mm||Wheel Tread||Front||2065mm|
|Engine||Engine Model||Weichai Power WP10.290||Tire Size||12.00R20 Radial Tire|
|Mini. Turning Radius||8800mm|
|Driving Brake||Double Loop Air Brake|
|Model||3 section, Folded, Hydraulic|
|Max. Torque||1055NM||Max. Height||23.1m|
|Emission Standard||EU III||Pipe Diameter||DN125|
|Oil cylinder DiameterxStroke||φ140mmx2000mm||Section2boom||Length||5680mm|
|Delivery cylinder DiameterxStroke||φ230mmx2000mm||Rotation||1800|
|Distribution Vale||S Valve Mode||Section3boom||Length||5215mm|
|Concrete Output in Theory||100/70m3/h||Rotation||2680|
|Rotation Range||Any Angles|
|Pump Delivery Times in Theory||19times/min||Max. Working Radius||19.1 m|
|Max. Working Height||23.1 m|
|Hydraulic System Pressure||32MPa|
|Bucket Capacity||0.7M3||Oil Tank Capacity||1000L|
|Outrigger span||4550x2280x6030||Pipe Clean Mode||Water/Dryer|
- Q:Classification of freight car bridges
- Look at the axle bolts and the size of the rear axle housing. The axle from the small to the large is 1401094 151/153 457460, of which 1401094 of the tire bolts are 8, the others are 10.
- Q:Is the truck engine turbo well or not?
- For diesel engines, turbocharging should be standard. Turbocharged gasoline engine does not apply to freight cars, low-speed torque is insufficient.
- Q:Effects of air conditioning on cars after trucks
- It is suggested that a domestic air conditioner be installed, with a small gasoline generator outside. When the electricity is in use, the home power will be used and the generator will be used when the electricity is out. Don't suffer so much in the summer, and don't worry about changing the engine of the original car to increase fuel consumption and some unexpected consequences.
- Q:Why does the transmission gear and reverse gear use straight gears, while other gears use bevel gears? In addition, why do heavy duty trucks use straight gears for some transmissions?
- Low frequency, low requirement of stability and reliability, and also meet the requirement of processing technology. Oblique teeth are the opposite.
- Q:Which heavy truck is the best quality in China?
- Several manufacturers made to know first China truck Dongfeng Shaanqi heavy truck Hongyan Futian Jianghuai liberation there if adequate funding is recommended to buy FAW Dongfeng Tianlong if it cost
- Q:What skills do trucks reverse?
- The truck backhand into the Library: reverse hang back, left hand on the steering wheel (like clock) 3 point position, when the left trunk (second tendons from front to back) and in the bar in the straight line, the direction of the left to play in the end, the car left rear angle and the rod 60 centimeters distance in the bar, around the turn into the head, put it in the middle of the cab rear window, see the trunk center point, when the trunk center point and right behind the bar aligned, right back to the car in front direction, parking in Cuyo 50 cm.
- Q:Truck brake shake reason
- If the flange is beating too much, the elevation bearings, flanges, and brake discs need to be replaced together. Because at this time the brake disc will be partial wear deformation. If the brakes are shaking, then check the direction of the ball and dry the ball and the next arm, the ball head is open.
- Q:Why do trucks need butter?
- The car is grease lubrication, oil hole now cars do not have buttered all bearings are oily, disposable without refueling, do not own the grease in the ball if you remove after filling will cause oil spills and other consequences of life. Above the coach, the SUV is topped with butter, because it has a chassis and a butter mouth.
- Q:Is it okay to change the normal truck to the container?
- The ordinary truck is a truck, the part of the board structure of cargo truck, some with automatic dumping device.
- Q:Difference between truck and truck
- A truck is larger than a lorry and contains moreGenerally speaking, the freight car is in the four round, and the load is about 2.5-5 tonsThe truck is different. There are 6 rounds, 10 rounds,.12 wheels,.16 wheels, 20 wheels and 22 wheelsLoad ranging from a dozen tons to tens of tons
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range