Concrete Mixing Truck 10cbm C100 with Air Conditioner
Emission Standard:Euro 4
Engine Type:4 Stroke
With the rapid development of the world economy, common transport vehicles fail to satisfy customers' special needs. In this case, more specially built or modified vehicles are used for customers' special applications. These special trucks can be used to transport materials with different properties and in different states, e. G.: Liquid, gaseous and bulk materials, granules; Livestock, poultry, fish and other animals; Toxic, inflammable and explosive goods. Tanker trucks, fire trucks, aircraft tractors, charging cars, and compressed air cars are some of common special trucks.
As a special truck manufacturer in China with decades of experience, SAIC-IVECO HONGYAN Commercial Vehicle Company is able to produce various kinds of special heavy duty trucks to suit customers' specific needs. Our typical products include concrete mixer trucks, bulk concrete trucks and tanker trucks. These products are widely used in the construction, chemical, transportation, energy, and other industries.
Apart from special trucks, we also manufacture tractor unit, dump trucks and cargo trucks. Known for their reliable performance, low fuel consumption and high durability, our products are sought after by customers in Africa, Southeast Asia, Central Asia, the Middle East, and South America.
No matter what kind of heavy duty vehicles you need, we will do our best to provide you the exact products you need, with considerate service.
|Product Name||Iveco genlyon concrete mixer truck 10 cbm|
|Driving Type|| 6×4,left hand drive|
| Max speed(km/h)||80|
| Engine model|| F2CE0681C*B052 ( 340HP )|
|Engine type||6 cylinder in line, 4 stroke, water-cooled,direct injection ,Intercooling engine|
|Max. power (kw)|| 250kw|
| Drive Line|
|Transmission||RT-11509C,9 forwards,1 reverse gear,manual operation|
|Steering||With power steering|
|Brake system||Air brake|
|Cab||Full steel skeleton structure, covered with double layer steel plate;Can be tipped forwardly; with A/C;shock-absorbers,Whole instrument desk, digital meters|
|Standard configuration||sound,electric windows,and so on|
|Tire specification||12.00R20 standard tire,10 tires+1 spare tire|
|Specification fuction of concrete mixer truck|
|Mixer drum parameter||Tanker Material:16MnQ345|
|Filling speed (M3/min) ≥ 2.8|
|Unloading speed (M3/min)≥ 1.2|
|Discharge reside rat( %)≤ 0.5|
|Mixer drum rotation speed(rpm) 0~12|
|Driving system||Reducer:Italy PMP|
|Hydraulic pump: Italy PMP|
|Hydraulic motor: Italy PMP|
|Heat device : changzhou ( made in china )|
|Water supply system||Tank volume: 400L|
|Air pressure water supply|
|Operating system||Model:linkage operation|
- Q:How did the concrete agitate the concrete
- Is not fully mixing concrete concrete truck mixer, concrete mixing transporter in the moving process of mixing is just to prevent tank (concrete mixer truck loaded tank is provided by the ready-mixed concrete mixing station) concrete segregation phenomenon.
- Q:How does the concrete mixing truck work?
- Operating mechanism (1) control the rotating direction of the mixing cylinder so that it is rotating in the process of feeding and transportation. (2) control the speed of the mixer. The mixing device consists mainly of the mixer and its auxiliary supporting parts. Mixing drum of concrete loaded containers, rotates the concrete along the blade spiral direction, constantly in the process of ascension and turning by mixing and stirring. In the process of feeding and transportation, the mixing cylinder is turning, the concrete is moving in the blade, and the mixing cylinder is turned and the concrete is removed out of the blade. The blades are the main parts of the mixing plant, and the damage or severe wear and tear can cause the concrete to be mixed. In addition, if the design is unreasonable, the concrete will be isolated
- Q:How many cubic meters of concrete mixer transport vehicle
- Existing 3 cubic concrete mixer truck, 3.5 cubic, 4 cubic, 5 cubic, 6 cubic, 8 cubic, 9 12 cubic cubic, 10 cubic, such as specifications, can meet the different needs of customers, chassis choose well-known brands at home and abroad, oil pump, hydraulic motor, deceleration pause with American Eaton, the Italian state, and other well-known brands at home and abroad, to ensure that the vehicle performance is stable, safe and reliable.
- Q:Is it possible to mix the concrete in a mixing truck for eight hours?
- The concrete was stirred in the blender truck for eight hours and if it was added, there was no problem. In the case of not add water to let out a bit to see, if haven't lost the plastic concrete, slump of qualified, can continue to use, otherwise, had to be abandoned, or as aggregate, points repeatedly to stir.
- Q:The concrete mixer transporter is running continuously for no more than one hour
- Whether this is a self-mixing concrete car, or the amount of the addition of a moderator, and weather factors.
- Q:What is the normal speed in the transportation of the concrete mixer
- In the case of idle speed (engine speed of 600 r/min) generally feed mixing every 4 r/min, when discharging at around 6 r/min, the gas engine speed from 1500 to 2000 r/min when the hydraulic pump and motor mechanical efficiency is highest, feed mixing around 10 r/min, when discharging 12 to 14 r/min. Speed is adjustable, through adjust the driving torque of each point, can make the speed increase or decrease, when the stirring speed too fast will affect the service life of the hydraulic system, general stirring speed in the process of transportation for the 3 revolutions per minute.
- Q:What is the difference between a concrete mixer and a tanker?
- A special truck used to transport construction concrete; Because of its appearance, it is also commonly referred to as the tian. These trucks are equipped with cylindrical agitating cylinders to carry mixed concrete. By the automobile chassis, mixing barrel, transmission system, water supply equipment, take full power and power, before and after the mixing drum support, deceleration machine, hydraulic transmission system, material in and out of the system, operating mechanism and other parts. Due to the technical bottleneck, the domestic mixer can be made from 3m to 8m cubic meters, and the four large parts of the volume are imported. Composition: type 2 chassis, drive system, hydraulic system, frame, mixing tank, feeding system, water supply system, operating system, ladder and so on. The top of the mixing tank is mounted on the rack, and the rear end is supported by two supporting wheels mounted behind the chassis.
- Q:Is a tanker and a mixer a thing
- Usually a concrete mixer is called a tanker But the tanker also has a concrete factory that transports the bulk cement, and USES the long can to drag the engine
- Q:Why is the concrete mixer turning on the road?
- Prevent concrete from being isolated and make concrete more uniform. In addition, the concrete is in a state of stagnation for a long time, and the vehicle shakes and the concrete will soon be compacted, and the pot will not move.
- Q:What is the meaning of the word "concrete" in the concrete mixer jar?
- "Concrete" is a synonym for "concrete". Everyone knows that, especially gay people who work in the construction of the gay community, probably know the word. But who created the concrete? When was it approved for general purpose? -- I'm afraid not! The creator of the word "concrete" is professor CAI fangyin, a prominent structural scientist. The creation time is 1953! 56 years to date. The teaching technology was backward, there was no tape recorder, no copiers... Students take notes in class. "Concrete" is the most commonly used word in construction projects, but there are too many strokes to write. Hence the thinking agile CAI fang Yin is bold to use "artificial stone" 3 words instead "concrete". Because "concrete" three words have 30 words, and "artificial stone" three words only ten, can save 20 pen, greatly speed up the note speed! Then "artificial stone" synthesized "concrete"! And they are promoted in college students. Published in July 1955, the compilation of the Chinese academy of sciences committee room "noun" examination and issued "structural engineering noun", explicitly recommend "concrete" and the word "concrete" and use. Since then, "concrete" has been widely used in the books and periodicals of various kinds of construction projects. On June 7, 1985, the Chinese language reform commission formally approved the "concrete" and "concrete" synonym and the legal status of the "concrete". In addition, the sound of the "concrete", tong (the same), happens to BE "bee-ton" in French. German "be-ton", Russian "Be - TOH
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range