Concrete Mixer Truck 8X4 10cbm to 20cbm Mixing Truck
Certification:ISO9000, CCC, CE
Emission Standard:Euro 4
Engine Type:4 Stroke
Color:as Per Customer′s Option
Export Markets:South America, Southeast Asia, Africa, Oceania, Mid East, Eastern Asia
Packing:Nude Packing and Shiped by Bulk Cargo Ship
HINO 8x4 Concrete Mixer Truck 10cbm to 20cbm Mixing Truck
Engine model: P11C-VK
Gear box: ZF9S1820TD,12JSD160TA
|Product Model No.||YC5310GJBFY2PU4|
|Chassis Model No.||YC1310GJBFY2PU4|
|Max Tare Weight(kg)||16370|
|Max Gross Weight(kg)||31000|
|Min. ground clearance||≥240|
|Engine Model No.||P11C-VK|
|Max Torque Nm/r/min||1483/1100|
|Height of Filling hole(mm)||≤3800|
|Speed of in(m3/min)||≥3|
|Speed of out(m3/min)||≥2|
|Rear Axle Main|
reducer speed ratio
|Emission standard||GB17691-2005(Euro IV),GB3847-2005|
|Oil Tank volume(L)||280|
|Cab||Four-point suspended, electronically controlled hydraulic reversible cab|
- Q:Is it possible to mix the concrete in a mixing truck for eight hours?
- When the concrete is removed from the mixture, it is best not to exceed 150min according to the temperature. But now with the development of the additive technology, and high performance concrete initial setting time and perhaps even control to 13-15 hours (Shanghai world financial center base raft concrete). You can discriminate in this way. Concrete stirred 8 hours, not casual water, workability change is not very big, can use, but 1 can back, part of discharge, stir some higher than the another two grades of concrete, quick stir for a few minutes and pouring into the part or not is not very important part of the bearing. According to the admixture, add admixtures, whisk for 3-4min, and reduce the use of one or two grades. If you have added a lot of water to the site, there has been a significant change in the ease of use.
- Q:How many cubic meters of concrete mixer transport vehicle
- Between 4m and 12m cubed, it is generally chosen according to the scale of the project, the use of the road environment and a concrete casting.
- Q:The concrete mixer transporter is running continuously for no more than one hour
- In the tolerable weight, as long as the complete system is not subject to problems (such as heat, oil pressure, stirring, etc.), it can be continuously constructed. The farthest shipping distance I've ever seen is 45 kilometers, no problem at all.
- Q:What can be done to remove the concrete from the concrete mixer truck
- It consists mainly of agitator and auxiliary supporting parts. Mixing drum of concrete loading container, it is made from high quality wear-resistant steel sheet, in order to be able to automatic loading and unloading of concrete, the lining welding spiral blade with special shape. When the concrete moves in the direction of the blades, it is mixed and stirred in the process of increasing and turning. In the process of feeding and transportation, the mixing cylinder is turning, the concrete is moving in the blade, and the mixing cylinder is turned and the concrete is removed out of the blade. The rotation of the mixer is guaranteed by the hydraulic actuator. The load is 3-6 cubic meters. Of commonly used concrete mixer truck passed by the car engine power output shaft to drive hydraulic pump, and driven by hydraulic motor with high pressure oil push the mixing barrel, loading capacity for 9 ~ 12 cubic are driven by automotive auxiliary diesel engine driven hydraulic pump hydraulic motor. The blades are the main parts of the mixing plant, and the damage or severe wear and tear can cause the concrete to be mixed. In addition, if the design is unreasonable, the concrete will be isolated.
- Q:What is the meaning of the word "concrete" in the concrete mixer jar?
- In a large number of academic articles, the use of "concrete" is frequently used. In an academic seminar, the concrete was officially replaced with concrete. The "concrete" reads "TONG". Bituminous concrete meaning of commercial concrete, certain mixing station at the time of order mixers to manufacturers on their own brand, for instance the mixers in dacheng mixing station tanks on "dacheng bituminous concrete. If it is a part of nanjing city, it can also be printed on the tank. This is not a very demanding, different person.
- Q:How many years does the concrete agitator truck go away?
- Depending on how you use it, it doesn't matter if you take care of it for more than a decade
- Q:How did the concrete agitate the concrete
- When pouring into the mixing building, the two sides of the car are equal to the stirring bracket, and the first time the mouth is made a mark, so that the next time it will be successful!
- Q:Why is the concrete mixer turning on the road?
- The concrete mixer is also turned around mainly to prevent the concrete from making a lump in the transportation process and mixing the concrete with sand, stone and cement. 1, in order to obtain the best ratio of concrete and quality, and reduce the construction site construction site, improve the building progress, shorten construction time limit for a project, for high-rise buildings, concrete from the original site is now evolved into a more advanced professional company specializing in the production of concrete PeiSongZhi; 2, concrete mixer truck loading in the concrete company, from the car to the construction site and a longer transportation distance, in order to prevent concrete caking in transit, in the preparation of the concrete are formulated with a certain amount of retarder. 3, if you don't stir the concrete mixer truck, in the course of carriage, the stone will sink to the bottom in concrete, the middle layer is the sand, the upper is water mud, and transportation to the site after will appear the phenomenon of agglomeration, thus, concrete mixer truck rotation can prevent concrete caking already in transit, and can prevent the concrete layer, make concrete mixed more evenly. Above all, concrete mixer truck on the road and the rotation is mainly in order to prevent concrete caking in transit and make concrete medium sand, stone, cement mixed more evenly.
- Q:What are the three main parts of the concrete mixer car
- Oil pump, motor, speed reducer... Please do not hesitate to adopt
- Q:s the collapse of four concrete mixer trucks
- Do you mean the concrete can be transported by the concrete mixer? If that's the case, then I say clearly, no, it's a problem that the slump is put in and out of the car. The average slump is 100 to 120mm, and it is better not to transport the concrete transporter, and the best way to do it is to search for it.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range