Concrete Mixer Truck 8X4 10cbm to 20cbm Mixing Truck
Certification:ISO9000, CCC, CE
Emission Standard:Euro 4
Engine Type:4 Stroke
Color:as Per Customer′s Option
Export Markets:South America, Southeast Asia, Africa, Oceania, Mid East, Eastern Asia
Packing:Nude Packing and Shiped by Bulk Cargo Ship
HINO 8x4 Concrete Mixer Truck 10cbm to 20cbm Mixing Truck
Engine model: P11C-VK
Gear box: ZF9S1820TD,12JSD160TA
|Product Model No.||YC5310GJBFY2PU4|
|Chassis Model No.||YC1310GJBFY2PU4|
|Max Tare Weight(kg)||16370|
|Max Gross Weight(kg)||31000|
|Min. ground clearance||≥240|
|Engine Model No.||P11C-VK|
|Max Torque Nm/r/min||1483/1100|
|Height of Filling hole(mm)||≤3800|
|Speed of in(m3/min)||≥3|
|Speed of out(m3/min)||≥2|
|Rear Axle Main|
reducer speed ratio
|Emission standard||GB17691-2005(Euro IV),GB3847-2005|
|Oil Tank volume(L)||280|
|Cab||Four-point suspended, electronically controlled hydraulic reversible cab|
- Q:What is the normal speed in the transportation of the concrete mixer
- In the case of idle speed (engine speed of 600 r/min) generally feed mixing every 4 r/min, when discharging at around 6 r/min, the gas engine speed from 1500 to 2000 r/min when the hydraulic pump and motor mechanical efficiency is highest, feed mixing around 10 r/min, when discharging 12 to 14 r/min. Speed is adjustable, through adjust the driving torque of each point, can make the speed increase or decrease, when the stirring speed too fast will affect the service life of the hydraulic system, general stirring speed in the process of transportation for the 3 revolutions per minute.
- Q:How does the concrete mixing truck work?
- Operating mechanism (1) control the rotating direction of the mixing cylinder so that it is rotating in the process of feeding and transportation. (2) control the speed of the mixer. The mixing device consists mainly of the mixer and its auxiliary supporting parts. Mixing drum of concrete loaded containers, rotates the concrete along the blade spiral direction, constantly in the process of ascension and turning by mixing and stirring. In the process of feeding and transportation, the mixing cylinder is turning, the concrete is moving in the blade, and the mixing cylinder is turned and the concrete is removed out of the blade. The blades are the main parts of the mixing plant, and the damage or severe wear and tear can cause the concrete to be mixed. In addition, if the design is unreasonable, the concrete will be isolated
- Q:The concrete mixer transporter is running continuously for no more than one hour
- In the tolerable weight, as long as the complete system is not subject to problems (such as heat, oil pressure, stirring, etc.), it can be continuously constructed. The farthest shipping distance I've ever seen is 45 kilometers, no problem at all.
- Q:What is the car for concrete
- These trucks are equipped with cylindrical agitating cylinders to carry mixed concrete. During the course of transportation, the mixer will be kept rotating to ensure that the concrete is not frozen. After the concrete is transported, it is usually used to flush the inside of the cylinder to prevent the hardened concrete from taking up space, making the cylinder volume less and less
- Q:What is the purpose of the concrete mixer
- It is the delivery of concrete!!! During the shipment, the tank continuously rotates and prevents concrete from solidifying. Once delivered, the concrete can be poured into the pump to get the concrete where it needs to be.
- Q:Does it affect the ease of mixing too long?
- The site stirring, the quality is not easy to control, the site pollution is serious for the main reason, the construction committee has the file request, so all do not stir in the scene.
- Q:How did the concrete agitate the concrete
- When pouring into the mixing building, the two sides of the car are equal to the stirring bracket, and the first time the mouth is made a mark, so that the next time it will be successful!
- Q:Why is the concrete mixer turning on the road?
- Because concrete is according to certain proportion with the mixture of the water cement ratio is one of the important factors, the size of water cement ratio directly determine the quality of concrete. In the process of concrete transportation, which is to keep the concrete maintain form without condensation, otherwise it will make concrete loss have building performance.
- Q:What are the three main parts of the concrete mixer car
- The three main parts of a concrete mixer are oil pump, motor and speed reducer. The function of oil pump: provide constant power for hydraulic oil. The function of the motor: converts the power of the hydraulic oil into mechanical power and is transmitted to the decelerator. Decelerator: reduce the speed of the hydraulic motor
- Q:s the collapse of four concrete mixer trucks
- The caving degree is 4 cannot be transported by concrete mixer, the slump is put into and out of the tank car. The average slump is 100 to 120mm, and it is better not to transport the concrete transporter, preferably with a construction dump truck.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range