Concrete Mixer Truck 10m3 / 6X4 Mixing Truck
Engine Type:4 Stroke
Emission Standard:Euro 2
Truck Type:Tanker Truck
Tire Type:Inner Tube
Export Markets:South America, Southeast Asia, Africa, Mid East, Eastern Asia
Production Capacity:5000 Units/ Month
HOWO 10m3 Concrete Mixer Truck/HOWO 6X4 Mixing Truck
No. 1 Contact construction, reasonable structure
No. 2 Beautiful shape, convenient manipulation
No. 3 Low gravity centre, good stability and safe in driving
No. 4 Well stirring, high speed of feeding & discharging
Four-roller automatic alignment mechanism increase the stability of the vehicle;
Hydraulic parts like oil pump, motor and speed reducer are imported from REXPOTH of German, EATON and SAUER of America, DAIKIN of Japan, Italy and so on;
Mixer drum adopt special alloy steel;
Mash seam welding;
High speed of Feeding & Discharging, residual volume is zero;
Electronic controlling system.
| Model|| ZZ5257GJBN3841W|
| Drive type|| 6x4|
| Engine model|| WD615.69|
| Max. power(kw)|| 243|
| Engine type|| 6-cylinder in-line|
| Clutch|| GF420|
| Gear box|| HW18709|
| Tires|| 1200-20|
| Kerb weight|| 12990kg|
| Rated capacity|| 10|
| Gross weight|| 25000|
- Q:How many cubic meters of concrete mixer transport vehicle
- Between 4m and 12m cubed, it is generally chosen according to the scale of the project, the use of the road environment and a concrete casting.
- Q:What is the normal speed in the transportation of the concrete mixer
- 12 square concrete mixer, 6 * 4 maximum wheelbase can be installed 12 square 14 square, must use 8 * 4 chassis (don't want to type to copy a bit!) ! Note: 1, the mixer has a low gear, and the novice should pay attention. No more than 30 yards for the car turning. The car itself is in control. 3, pay attention to the car. You must get out of your car to see the road, otherwise you will be miserable. 4, 24 hours to the sleepy at night, but must put the material to the site after finishing Can have a rest. On the way or captain will drive to you ha ha! I am ~, Other things like the road should be familiar, the road is the most important.
- Q:The concrete mixer transporter is running continuously for no more than one hour
- In the tolerable weight, as long as the complete system is not subject to problems (such as heat, oil pressure, stirring, etc.), it can be continuously constructed. The farthest shipping distance I've ever seen is 45 kilometers, no problem at all.
- Q:What is the car for concrete
- It is called mixer truck concrete mixer truck There are also some people called muck mixer truck
- Q:What is the meaning of the word "concrete" in the concrete mixer jar?
- "Concrete" is a synonym for "concrete". Everyone knows that, especially gay people who work in the construction of the gay community, probably know the word. But who created the concrete? When was it approved for general purpose? -- I'm afraid not! The creator of the word "concrete" is professor CAI fangyin, a prominent structural scientist. The creation time is 1953! 56 years to date. The teaching technology was backward, there was no tape recorder, no copiers... Students take notes in class. "Concrete" is the most commonly used word in construction projects, but there are too many strokes to write. Hence the thinking agile CAI fang Yin is bold to use "artificial stone" 3 words instead "concrete". Because "concrete" three words have 30 words, and "artificial stone" three words only ten, can save 20 pen, greatly speed up the note speed! Then "artificial stone" synthesized "concrete"! And they are promoted in college students. Published in July 1955, the compilation of the Chinese academy of sciences committee room "noun" examination and issued "structural engineering noun", explicitly recommend "concrete" and the word "concrete" and use. Since then, "concrete" has been widely used in the books and periodicals of various kinds of construction projects. On June 7, 1985, the Chinese language reform commission formally approved the "concrete" and "concrete" synonym and the legal status of the "concrete". In addition, the sound of the "concrete", tong (the same), happens to BE "bee-ton" in French. German "be-ton", Russian "Be - TOH
- Q:Is a tanker and a mixer a thing
- Concrete mixers are also called concrete mixers, and they are called concrete transporters, which are actually a kind of thing. Concrete mixer truck A special truck used to transport construction concrete; Because of its appearance, it is also commonly referred to as the tian. These trucks are equipped with cylindrical agitating cylinders to carry mixed concrete.
- Q:How many layers of steel wire tyres are used in concrete mixers
- For example; 1200 the r20 pr M588 18 1200 is the outer circle size R is the radial tire 20 is the inner circle size, Should be 18PR!!!!!! This is the level of the wire in the tyre. M588 is the symbol of tire tire!! Concrete agitator truck tyres are usually used in 18 levels of steel wire tyres, which is used in 20 levels I'm selling tyres, I hope to help you
- Q:How many cars do you have for a concrete tanker
- See how much you pack 6 to 9 square and have more
- Q:How did the concrete agitate the concrete
- When pouring into the mixing building, the two sides of the car are equal to the stirring bracket, and the first time the mouth is made a mark, so that the next time it will be successful!
- Q:s the collapse of four concrete mixer trucks
- The degree of slump refers to the ease of concrete, which is specifically to ensure the normal operation of the construction, including the water retention, liquidity and cohesion of the concrete. Workability is refers to the concrete mixture is easy to operation, mixing, transportation, pouring and tamping), and uniform quality, compacted concrete performance. It is a comprehensive technical property, including water retention, liquidity and cohesion. The main factors of influence and ease are the water usage, the ratio of water ash ratio, the ratio of sand, including the variety of cement, aggregate condition, time and temperature, admixture and so on.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range