Concrete Mixer Truck 10m3 / 6X4 Mixing Truck
Engine Type:4 Stroke
Emission Standard:Euro 2
Truck Type:Tanker Truck
Tire Type:Inner Tube
Export Markets:South America, Southeast Asia, Africa, Mid East, Eastern Asia
Production Capacity:5000 Units/ Month
HOWO 10m3 Concrete Mixer Truck/HOWO 6X4 Mixing Truck
No. 1 Contact construction, reasonable structure
No. 2 Beautiful shape, convenient manipulation
No. 3 Low gravity centre, good stability and safe in driving
No. 4 Well stirring, high speed of feeding & discharging
Four-roller automatic alignment mechanism increase the stability of the vehicle;
Hydraulic parts like oil pump, motor and speed reducer are imported from REXPOTH of German, EATON and SAUER of America, DAIKIN of Japan, Italy and so on;
Mixer drum adopt special alloy steel;
Mash seam welding;
High speed of Feeding & Discharging, residual volume is zero;
Electronic controlling system.
| Model|| ZZ5257GJBN3841W|
| Drive type|| 6x4|
| Engine model|| WD615.69|
| Max. power(kw)|| 243|
| Engine type|| 6-cylinder in-line|
| Clutch|| GF420|
| Gear box|| HW18709|
| Tires|| 1200-20|
| Kerb weight|| 12990kg|
| Rated capacity|| 10|
| Gross weight|| 25000|
- Q:What is the difference between a concrete mixer and a tanker?
- Concrete mixers are also called concrete mixers, and they are called concrete transporters, which are actually a kind of thing.
- Q:How many years does the concrete agitator truck go away?
- Depending on how you use it, it doesn't matter if you take care of it for more than a decade
- Q:What is the purpose of the concrete mixer
- It is the delivery of concrete!!! During the shipment, the tank continuously rotates and prevents concrete from solidifying. Once delivered, the concrete can be poured into the pump to get the concrete where it needs to be.
- Q:What is the normal speed in the transportation of the concrete mixer
- 12 square concrete mixer, 6 * 4 maximum wheelbase can be installed 12 square 14 square, must use 8 * 4 chassis (don't want to type to copy a bit!) ! Note: 1, the mixer has a low gear, and the novice should pay attention. No more than 30 yards for the car turning. The car itself is in control. 3, pay attention to the car. You must get out of your car to see the road, otherwise you will be miserable. 4, 24 hours to the sleepy at night, but must put the material to the site after finishing Can have a rest. On the way or captain will drive to you ha ha! I am ~, Other things like the road should be familiar, the road is the most important.
- Q:How many cubic meters of concrete mixer transport vehicle
- Between 4m and 12m cubed, it is generally chosen according to the scale of the project, the use of the road environment and a concrete casting.
- Q:How many layers of steel wire tyres are used in concrete mixers
- Concrete agitator truck tyres are usually used in 18 levels of steel wire tyres, which is used in 20 levels
- Q:s the collapse of four concrete mixer trucks
- Do you mean the concrete can be transported by the concrete mixer? If that's the case, then I say clearly, no, it's a problem that the slump is put in and out of the car. The average slump is 100 to 120mm, and it is better not to transport the concrete transporter, and the best way to do it is to search for it.
- Q:What are the three main parts of the concrete mixer car
- The three main parts of a concrete mixer are oil pump, motor and speed reducer. The function of oil pump: provide constant power for hydraulic oil. The function of the motor: converts the power of the hydraulic oil into mechanical power and is transmitted to the decelerator. Decelerator: reduce the speed of the hydraulic motor
- Q:How many cars do you have for a concrete tanker
- Now the concrete agitator truck is generally measured in the quantity of tank, usually from six square cans to 18 cans, and now it is commonly used in 10-15 cans.
- Q:Is a tanker and a mixer a thing
- Usually a concrete mixer is called a tanker But the tanker also has a concrete factory that transports the bulk cement, and USES the long can to drag the engine
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range