Specifications of Compression Spring
1. high quality
2.very competitive price.
4.good service after-sale
high carbon steel compression spring,stainless steel compression spring,
all kinds of compression spring,compression spring
manufacturer,high quality compression spring,custom compressions spring.
China compression spring.xiamen compression spring
|Low Carbon Steel|
|High Carbon Steel|
|Music Wire / Piano Wire|
|Surface Finish||Zinc/ Tin/ Nickel/ Chrome Plating, Black Oxide, Color Painted, PVC/ Powder Coating, |
|Shot Blasting, Anodizing, Plain, Polishing, Passivate, Electorolysis |
|Wire Diameter||0.1 ~ 8.0 mm|
|0.004 ~ 0.315 in|
|Outer Diameter||4.0 ~ 80 mm|
|0.157 ~ 3.15 in|
|Direction of Wind||Left Hand|
|Packaging Detail:||inner packing: PE bag, outer packing: corrugated carton or box due to customer's requirement |
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Detail: inner packing: PE bag,
outer packing: corrugated carton or box due to customer's requirement
Delivery Detail: 5-7days
- Q:The glass door spring is broken. How much would it cost to change it?
- The ground springs are not expensive, they are artificially expensive. It won't cost more than 300 yuan, depending on where you are. For example, 180-220 people will do it in the county. In the township, then you do not want to do aluminum alloy will not exceed 200
- Q:Displacement problems in a spring oscillator
- In short, in vibration and wave, it is not easy to make mistakes when we grasp the difference and relationship between "displacement" and "displacement relative to the balance position"
- Q:How to choose spring steel material?
- Whether the spring is good or not is of great importance to the choice of the spring material. In general, selection of spring material, should take into account the load properties, spring force, various factors should be size, working conditions and price, etc..
- Q:What are the categories of springs?
- The coil spring, the torsion spring, is a spring that bears torsional deformation, and its working part is tightly wound into a spiral shape. The torsion spring end is made of twisted arms of various shapes rather than rings.
- Q:What's the spring material to?
- 1, with alloy spring steel, respectively, there are several kinds of steel: 55Si2Mn or 50CrVA and 30W4Cr2VA, these alloy spring steel;2, manufacturing process:Coil the machine first into the spring and then proceed with the proper heat treatment process to get the spring you need.
- Q:What is flat steel? Plain carbon flat steel? Spring flat steel
- Section steel is one of the four major steel products (plate, tube, mould, wire). According to the section shape, the section steel is divided into simple section steel and complex section steel (deformed steel). The former refers to the steel, round steel, flat steel, angle steel, six angle steel; the latter refers to the I-beam, channel steel, steel, steel, steel frame bending etc.. Square, square section steel, cold and hot points in two; length of hot-rolled square steel 5-250mm; cold drawn steel length 3-100mm. Round - round section steel, hot, forged and drawn three, hot-rolled bar diameter 5-250mm, which 5-9mm used as drawing steel wire material, called wire; due to disk supply is also called hot rod. Forged round steel is thicker, used as axle billet. Cold drawn round steel diameter 3-100 mm, high dimensional accuracy. Flat - width 12-300mm, thickness 4-60mm, cross section is rectangular and with pure edge of steel. Flat steel can be finished steel, or can be used as the blank of welded pipe and thin slab for laminated sheet rolling. Angle steel -- two kinds of grade angle steel and unequal angle steel. The dimension of angle iron is expressed by the dimension of the length of side and the thickness of edge. The standard angle steel, usually produced, is 2-20, which is the centimeter side length. Such as 5 equal angles, that is, the length of 5cm (50mm) angle steel. The same horn steel often has 2-7 different edge thickness. Steel bars are not the classification of profiled steel. First, the basic concepts of ferrous metals, steels and nonferrous metals are briefly introduced before introducing the classification of steels, ferrous metals, steels, and nonferrous metals. 1. Ferrous metals are alloys of iron and iron. Such as steel, pig iron, iron alloy, cast iron and so on. Steel and pig iron are both...
- Q:How to distinguish between spring steel and stainless steel
- With saline in two days to put a steel can see rust is a way (can, for 304 stainless steel 201 stainless steel will rust, only less); another way is to put the two kinds of steel can see the reaction is on spring steel in dilute sulfuric acid, oxalic acid, not the reaction or reaction of small stainless steel.
- Q:The shop glass spring door is too tight, how to adjust?
- It is better to ask professionals to deal with the danger!
- Q:Stainless steel and spring steel hardness, who is hard?
- You should say that the deformation resistance, spring steel generally high strength, large deformation resistance, generally speaking, stainless steel generally than spring steel deformation easier, and some varieties of stainless steel deformation resistance is also very large
- Q:How to process Spring Steel
- Spring steel must pay special attention to decarburization and surface quality during rolling. When the steel surface is seriously decarburization, the fatigue limit of steel will be significantly reduced. For high silicon spring steels, such as 70Si3MnA, caution shall be taken to avoid graphitization. Therefore, stop rolling temperature in hot working time should not be too low (less than 850 DEG C), avoid in the temperature range of graphite is easy to form (650 to 800 DEG C) in the long residence time.
Our products are all kinds of springs including extension springs, compression springs, flat springs, seal springs, suspension springs, braking springs, spiral springs, belleville springs, mold-purpose springs, torsion springs, volute springs and waved springs.Especially,we are good at the large spring manufature,such as the locomotive springs. They are applied to a wide range of fields, such as automobile and motorcycle accessories, electronic instruments, coking plants, foundries, hydraulic pressure accessories, airproof accessories, electronic switches, elevators, air conditioners, medical instruments, engineering machinery, and colliery machinery. We can also customize our products according to customers' special requirements.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||more than US$ 5 Million
||North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Southeast Asia, Africa, Mid East, Eastern Asia, Western Europe
||ISO/TS 16949; ISO 9001:2008
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||About 170 People
||About 35,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range