Specifications of Compression Spring
1. high quality
2.very competitive price.
4.good service after-sale
high carbon steel compression spring,stainless steel compression spring,
all kinds of compression spring,compression spring
manufacturer,high quality compression spring,custom compressions spring.
China compression spring.xiamen compression spring
|Low Carbon Steel|
|High Carbon Steel|
|Music Wire / Piano Wire|
|Surface Finish||Zinc/ Tin/ Nickel/ Chrome Plating, Black Oxide, Color Painted, PVC/ Powder Coating, |
|Shot Blasting, Anodizing, Plain, Polishing, Passivate, Electorolysis |
|Wire Diameter||0.1 ~ 8.0 mm|
|0.004 ~ 0.315 in|
|Outer Diameter||4.0 ~ 80 mm|
|0.157 ~ 3.15 in|
|Direction of Wind||Left Hand|
|Packaging Detail:||inner packing: PE bag, outer packing: corrugated carton or box due to customer's requirement |
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Detail: inner packing: PE bag,
outer packing: corrugated carton or box due to customer's requirement
Delivery Detail: 5-7days
- Q:Is the car short spring good?
- Because of the short spring, the fluctuation of the whole suspension system is too small, and the damping of the shock absorber system changes too directly, so that the comfort of the vehicle will decrease. That means it's going to be pretty bumpy.
- Q:What's the manganese content of spring steel?
- The carbon content (mass fraction) of carbon spring steel is usually 0.62%~0.90%. In accordance with its manganese content is divided into general manganese content (mass fraction) (0.50%~0.80%), such as 65, 70, 85 and higher manganese content (mass fraction) (0.90~1.20%), such as 65Mn two categories.
- Q:Displacement problems in a spring oscillator
- In short, in vibration and wave, it is not easy to make mistakes when we grasp the difference and relationship between "displacement" and "displacement relative to the balance position"
- Q:The glass door spring is broken. How much would it cost to change it?
- The price of the spring itself is about 200-800, plus part of the labor cost. After all, it's very expensive. There are about 150 of the spring, but the quality is not good, or safety first. Labor costs are probably about 120. Specific prices should be based on your actual situation, you and the master speak.
- Q:I buy a spring made of 1.2mm steel wire from a hardware store that needs quenching
- It may be that the wire itself is not made of spring.The main performance requirements of spring steel are high strength and high yield limit and fatigue limit, so spring steel has higher carbon content. However, the hardenability of carbon steels is poor, so alloy steels must be used for springs with larger cross sections. The major alloying elements in alloy spring steels are silicon and manganese. They can increase hardenability and yield strength of steel.Carbon steel is used for spring with smaller diameter, and the process is mostly cold drawing, such as 65#, 75#, 85#.The diameter is a little big, and the spring produced by thermoforming process adopts 60Si2Mn, such as automobile leaf spring and buffer spring of railway vehicle.For high stress important spring can use 50CrV, commonly used in advanced sedan leaf spring, engine valve spring, etc..Other spring steel materials include: 65Mn, 50CrMn, 30W4Cr2V, etc..1.2mm diameter is not fine, so it is not hardened, it is too hard to break.
- Q:What kind of spring has the best performance?
- The length of the spring, with a number of differences between the spring, will affect the product intensity consistency.
- Q:What kind of production equipment does spring factory usually have?
- Spring testing machines; fatigue testing machines; torsion testing machines; spring tension and compression testing machines
- Q:What kind of material does spring have?
- In some specific occasions, such as pH and humidity, we often use stainless steel to make springs.The material of the die spring is usually made of chrome alloy steel. Chromium alloy spring steel has the characteristics of high temperature resistance, great rigidity and long service life.
- Q:Stainless steel and spring steel hardness, who is hard?
- You should say that the deformation resistance, spring steel generally high strength, large deformation resistance, generally speaking, stainless steel generally than spring steel deformation easier, and some varieties of stainless steel deformation resistance is also very large
- Q:How to distinguish between spring steel and stainless steel
- Mainly depends on the performance of spring steel, good elasticity, stainless steel toughness. The color should be slightly white stainless steel. Spring steel is easy to rust, with a little salt a day you can see the stainless steel does not rust.
Our products are all kinds of springs including extension springs, compression springs, flat springs, seal springs, suspension springs, braking springs, spiral springs, belleville springs, mold-purpose springs, torsion springs, volute springs and waved springs.Especially,we are good at the large spring manufature,such as the locomotive springs. They are applied to a wide range of fields, such as automobile and motorcycle accessories, electronic instruments, coking plants, foundries, hydraulic pressure accessories, airproof accessories, electronic switches, elevators, air conditioners, medical instruments, engineering machinery, and colliery machinery. We can also customize our products according to customers' special requirements.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||more than US$ 5 Million
||North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Southeast Asia, Africa, Mid East, Eastern Asia, Western Europe
||ISO/TS 16949; ISO 9001:2008
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||About 170 People
||About 35,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range