Features of Heavy Duty Compression Spring:
1) Easily adjusted in coil diameter and pitch
2) Major materials: music wire, stainless
1) Easily adjusted in coil diameter and pitch
2) Major materials: music wire, stainless steel wire, oil tempered wire, spring steel
3) Different wire diameters, such as Ø4.0mm, 5.0mm, 8.0mm and 12.0mm
4) We possess a whole set of CNC manufacturing and testing equipment ranging from
wire tensile strength tester, shot peering machine, deburring machine, magnetic
powder flaw detector and compression tester
heavy duty compression springs
What kind of shape compression spring we can do for you?
Spring shape: Conical, Round and Rectangular, Hourglass, Barrel, Constant Pitch, Variable Pitch etc. see picture below
|product name||Heavy Duty Piston Compression Spring |
|material||carbon steel,alloy spring steel,music wire steel,and stainless steel,iron,plated steel,alloy steel,bronze,red bronze,phosphor copper,and beryllium copper;etc |
|usage||car,all kinds of machines,motor,etc. |
|galvanized||nickel-plated, chrome-plated, silver-plated, gold-plated, imitation gold-plated and so on or as your request |
|package||all springs will be carefully packed and shipped to you with PE bags. |
|shipment||all orders are dispatched within 7-10 business days by EMS, DHL or as your request after making payment.A Tracking Number will be sent to you via e-mail after your order has been shipped.If you do not receive the Tracking Number email within 7 business days of confirming payment, please check your spam folder and then contact us.|
|PLEASE NOTE: Please allow 5-9 business days for your shipment to arrive. |
Applications of Heavy Duty Compression Spring
Our packaging workshop of Springs
- Q:How to distinguish between spring steel and stainless steel
- Mainly depends on the performance of spring steel, good elasticity, stainless steel toughness. The color should be slightly white stainless steel. Spring steel is easy to rust, with a little salt a day you can see the stainless steel does not rust.
- Q:The shop glass spring door is too tight, how to adjust?
- The spring of the stainless steel cover apart, there are 3 word brass wire, a label is in the middle of the elastic adjustment, Zuo Song left right tight, elastic, elastic, dextral (clockwise) that don't mix too much, a little bit, take it for a test drive, if you do not have the best mark pen in a gong wire above the mark, next to the two speed is adjustable,Note, the label ripped open, there will be no warranty, and all gongs silk must not be twisted out, only minor adjustments
- Q:What's the spring material to?
- There are many kinds of spring steel, the most commonly used are 65Mn and 60Si2Mn.
- Q:Is the car short spring good?
- The factory is a hydraulic cylinder, and the damping force and the length of the expansion are matched with the length of the spring and the telescopic distance. Instead of changing the short spring will increase the load of the original vehicle hydraulic shock absorber, shock quickly destroy.
- Q:Buffer spring buffer for automobile
- Rubber buffer also known as buffer, buffer, buffer block, rubber shock absorber, shock absorber rubber and so on, the most correct name is "automobile spring cushion", is the name of Car Spring Buffer Retainer English, 1 luxury cars with a buffer principle significantly improve the damping performance of vehicles.
- Q:What kind of production equipment does spring factory usually have?
- Multi function forming machine, coil spring machine, 580 press spring machine, extension spring machine, etc.
- Q:The glass door spring is generally guaranteed for several years
- ,expect a warranty to ensure the quality is not very reliable.
- Q:Can springs be used for support?
- One point, the spring you choose to bear the force is higher than the gear weight pressure, if higher than, then the spring to withstand 0. Unless the heat changes, the spring steel is denatured. Long periods of rust change can also make a difference. Deal with the above two points. 0 pressure spring does not exist short pressure
- Q:What's the manganese content of spring steel?
- Manganese content in spring steel is divided into general manganese content (mass fraction) (0.50%~0.80%), such as 65, 70, 85 and higher manganese content (mass fraction) (0.90~1.20%), such as 65Mn two.Excellent performance with spring steel, spring steel has excellent metallurgical quality (high purity and uniformity), good surface quality (strict control of surface defects and decarburization, precise shape and size).The spring steel is classified according to the chemical compositionAccording to GB/T 13304 standard, spring steel is divided into non alloy spring steel (carbon spring steel) and alloy spring steel according to its chemical composition.
- Q:Physics high school. Why does a spring fall to the lowest point and the acceleration a must be greater than the acceleration of gravity g ah. Seek expert
- Is the map tilted?.Look at the picture. It means that a naturally stretched spring is placed vertically and then put a mass of m at zero initial speed.If dropped to the lowest point, the speed of the object v=0, object by the acceleration of gravity g down, if not spring to give it an g greater than or equal to the acceleration, the object will continue to fall, do not conform to the original intention of "low".So the acceleration inside the spring must be greater than or equal to g.
SPRINGGZ provides competitive price, quality products and swift delivery. If you are interested in some of our products, please feel free to visit our website or contact us for more information. We are looking forward to establishing long-lasting business relationships with you in the near future.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 10 Million - US$ 50 Million
||North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Southeast Asia, Africa, Oceania, Mid East, Eastern Asia, Western Europe, Central America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||60% - 80%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||301 - 500 People
||above 2000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered;Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range