Compress Garbage Truck 4X2 LHD Drive 6m3
Certification:ISO9000, CCC, CE
Emission Standard:Euro 3
Engine Type:4 Stroke
Model:Compress Garbage Truck
Tire Type:Solid Tire
Packing:Nude Packing, by Bulk Ship or Roro Ship
Standard:3C, ISO, CE
Production Capacity:2000PCS One Year
(1) The garbage truck is used for garbage collecting in city, and without second pollution.
(2) Gross weight: 15950kg
(3) Overall Dimension: 9000×2490×3100 mm
(4) Wheel base: 4500 mm
(5) Drive Mode: 4x2 LHD/RHD, Diesel Engine
High roof , single row , 2 seats , has sleeper bed
Overall dimension (L*W*H)
Rated payload weight
Rated power / Displacement
132kw (180hp) / 6494 ml
9.00-20 , 6 pcs
Hydraulic system working pressure
Garbage load volume
- Q:What are the European trucks?
- The trucks, which run on expensive European highways, form a beautiful landscape. The painting of many trucks is more than just a logo. It gives the impression that it is a work of art, a manifestation of personality, and a perfect combination of force and beauty.
- Q:How large is the limit for the large trucks?
- Motorcycle objects, height from the ground shall not exceed 1.5 meters, the length shall not exceed 0.2 meters of the body. The width of the object of the two wheeled motorcycle shall not exceed 0.15 meters of the handle, and the width of the object of the tricycle shall not exceed the body.
- Q:Effects of air conditioning on cars after trucks
- I suggest you'd better not take the air conditioner. First, installing the air conditioner will definitely affect the horsepower of the engine
- Q:Why should trucks often add water?
- This small truck nearly 35 days to add water, what reason "
- Q:How many kilometers will the tires of the big trucks be replaced
- The vehicle must be replaced at regular intervals to maintain safety and keep the vehicle in its best condition. Over time, the tread on the tires is very large and can lead to very dangerous driving conditions. Here are some ways to maintain your car tyres:Check the tire pressure regularly.(2) avoid hitting obstacles.(3) indication of tyre wear to wear shall be discontinued.(4) wheel alignment and balance.(5) prevent the sun, oil, acid and hydrocarbons from damaging the tires.(6) tyre alignment.
- Q:What kind of truck does it have?
- Special purpose vehicle: a dedicated operating vehicle is a freight car designed for use in its particular design and technical characteristics. For example, fire trucks, rescue vehicles, garbage trucks, emergency vehicles, street cleaning vehicle, tractor, clean car etc..Special purpose freight car: a freight car designed to transport special items in terms of its design and technical characteristics. For example: tank cars, passenger cars, trucks, container trucks, etc..
- Q:What is the function of the gearbox and clutch attached to the heavy truck on the heavy truck?
- The truck's pressure plate and so on, heavy heavy, only by the oil pressure is not good, need to be in the high-pressure gas to promote separation, [oil top switch off - ventilation - high pressure gas push rod separation]The transmission principle of the trachea, similar to the above, in the manual, in promoting under the high pressure gas block,The other is to change the high and low gas path
- Q:Which brand is the best for truck tire?
- No best. Are based on personal use of road conditions, travel time, many factors to constant.Foreign companies such as Michelin, Bridgestone, Goodyear tires these good quality, but the price is relatively high.
- Q:What is meant by "truck rotation" on the truck's exercise card?
- Battalion turn does not mean that the so-called "battalion turn non", as its name suggests, is the operation of the vehicle into non operating vehicles. What we usually refer to as "transferring non - cars" mainly refers to the elimination of taxis or the elimination of freight cars into local licences.
- Q:What is the reason for the tilting of the freight cars?
- There are two kinds of freight car tilting, one is front and rear tilt, one is left and right tilt.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range