Geomembranes are generally considered to be made from continuous, highly impermeable, extruded flexible sheets of either HDPE (High Density Polyethylene) or LDPE (Low Density Polyethylene). However, it is also possible to tightly weave small tape fibres of these polymers so as to achieve (either directly or by subsequent treatment) an impermeable membrane. Predominantly, the continuous extruded sheets are used for water containment or waste disposal linings. These inevitably involve the lining of soil slopes and, in order to increase the frictional characteristics of the membranes, so as to resist sliding, one or both sides of geomembranes can be provided with roughened or raised profile surfaces.
Geomembranes have a very low coefficient of permeability - much lower than most clays and natural soils. HDPE, in particular, is highly resistant to any form of chemical or biological attack. It is also very resistant to U.V. degradation. Many geomembranes are so inert that they cannot be glued together - the chemical reactions of adhesives do not work on them - they have to be welded together by heat. Their inert nature and long life characteristics make HDPE geomembranes ideal to act as liners for liquid chemical reservoirs, fresh-water reservoirs, animal waste containers, basal linings and top capping layers for waste disposal sites. During installation, HDPE geomembrane edges are sealed to one another with a double heat welded joint. The gap between the two welds is checked for leakage using an air pressure test. Many users consider that HDPE is the ideal material for the purpose of lining water and waste disposal sites because of its proven long term stability and resistance to chemical attack, but in addition to HDPE, there is LDPE, for less demanding applications such as fresh water retention and a membrane reinforced with a polyester reinforcing fabric for use where higher in-plane stresses have to be absorbed.
Strength at yield,N/mm
Strength at break ,N/mm
Elongation at yield,%
Elongation at break,%
Tear Resistance N
Puncture Resistance N
Stress Crack Resistance, hrs
Carbon Black Content, %
Carbon Black Dispersion
1 or 2
Standard OTI Min
High Pressure OTI Min
Impact Cold Crack at -70°C
Water vapor permeability
Dimensional Stability (%)
How about the delivery time?Lead time since receipt of 30% T/T deposit payment: 3 weeks.(Samples will be prepared within 3 days.)
2.What's are the MOQ?Generally speaking, the MOQ is one container, but we can provide you samples for quality inspection.
3. Do you charge for the samples?Accordeing to our company policy, the samples are free, we only charge the freight fee. And we will return the freight fee during the next order.
4. Can you produce according to customers' design?Sure, we are professional manufacturer, OEM and ODM are both welcome.
- Q:what's the distinguish between geomembrane and waterproof board?
- Basements and tunnels; tailing dam, rockfill dam; waste storage; construction cofferdam; m2-800g & # 47; channels: Membrane thickness from 0: anti-seepage, isolation purposes, waste water reservoir dam and reservoir area, tunnel anti-seepage lining: Geotechnical dam, highway: 4-6-meter: Two cloth one membrane (both sides of the impermeable membrane are added with protective geotextile) one cloth one membrane (one side of impermeable membrane is added with protective geotextile) width, railroad embankment .8mm protective layer of geotextile from 100g & # 47.2mm - 0; roadbed and other foundation saline control, masonry dam and concrete dam development pressure; leakproof roofing product features; roads, Khouang); dike, reservoir tank (pit; underground; expansive soil and collapsible loess waterproof layer, dam levels impervious blanket, ground vertical impermeable layer
- Q:What are the differences of geotextiles and geomembranes?
- Geotextiles are fabrics made by weaving. Geomembranes are made by craft of bonding impermeable membranes with geotextiles. Geotextiles perform well in filtration, dewatering, separation, reinforcement and seepage control with properties of good protective effect, light weight, strong strength of extension, good permeability, high temperature resistance, freezing resistance, aging resistance and corrosion resistance. The full name of geomembrane is "high density polyethylene film". They have high environmental stress cracking resistance, low temperature resistance, aging resistance and corrosion resistance.
- Q:Geomembrane's features
- Width 6 meters wide composite film has high puncture-resistant strength and anti-friction coefficient, it can adapt to the ambient temperature range and has superior anti-drainage, it's applied in water conservancy, chemical engineering, construction, transportation, iron, tunnels, waste disposal sites, etc.
- Q:Is black HDPE geomembrane eco-friendly?
- Raw material of HDPE geomembrane is HDPE particles, adding carbon black to become black. It is buried underground to prevent hazardous liquid leakage. So HDPE geomembrane can be considered as environmentally friendly.
- Q:The difference between the double rough surface soil and the ordinary soil?
- Ordinary geomembrane generally refers to both sides is double smooth geomembrane smooth rough texture, the national standard GB GB type, type two and urban construction standard (equivalent to American Standard) of the points, the thickness is generally between 0.2-2.0mm. The double rough surface soil engineering film is a soil film with coarse grain on both sides, and the urban construction standard is only accepted by the national index. General thickness is between 1.0-2.0mm
- Q:Introduction of geomembrane welding machine
- The construction technology requirements of geomembrane engineering are very strict Leister equipment provide precise and reliable welding quality in severe working environment.
- Q:Which kind of the mobile phone screen protector cleaning solution is better?
- Washing the screen protector does not require any special cleanout fluid. . . You need not spend the money to stick the film, the wet tissue in general supermarket can fully meet your needs, and it contains a small amount of alcohol which can clean out the greasy dirt and dust on your mobile phone film. Or you can use the anti-static cloth to wipe, and then use the scotch tape to clean out. At last, you can stick the film. Basically, you can use the clear liquid detergent, but not too much.
- Q:Does the computer keyboard protective film function well?
- This is generally not recommended to use keyboard protective film!! Reasons: 1, Absolutely affect heat dissipation of the laptop, aggravating the aging of the laptop electronic components; 2, keyboard protective film will touch the display screen after it is closed, which is fatal, avoiding turning display screen into "checkerboard" because of protecting keyboard; 3, cheap keyboard protective film material belongs to "non green and environmental protection material", which will emit harmful gas when heated continuously during use, and will pollute the environment when cast away after use;
- Q:Membrane wall texture paint it green
- Texture wall film has a waterproof performance: Direct roll in cement-based paint wallpaper texture surface soak for more than 10 consecutive days without differentiation, no mildew. Zhang texture wall film has elastic properties: Fine crack on the wall there is a very good cover role and crack resistance. Texture wall film having a wear resistance: With a hard object friction is much stronger than ordinary wallpaper and paint, scrub more than 20,000 times, does not fall off, do not fade, do not leave marks. Texture wall film has antibacterial and antifungal properties: Nowhere dense molecular structure fungus genus survival antimicrobial pure environment-friendly method. Texture wall membrane with noise performance: High density film has a very good acoustic insulation, while polyhedral texture formation can be cut noise. It features texture wall wallpaper compared with traditional film: No interface overall sense, high density does not harbor bacteria, toughness Haonai scratch, flame retardant, and affordable. (Life of more than 20 years, the pursuit of fashion as the user also repeated brushing.) Compared with the membrane wall texture coating liquid wallpaper: More durable, more powerful, higher grade, more visual and feel exactly like wallpaper, drum construction, more efficient construction, construction directly on the putty, do not need to paint the bottom.
- Q:composite geo-membrane, how to combine two geomembrane films?
- You can also use plastic, but not as good as welding effect, welding requires welding machine
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range