Geomembranes are generally considered to be made from continuous, highly impermeable, extruded flexible sheets of either HDPE (High Density Polyethylene) or LDPE (Low Density Polyethylene). However, it is also possible to tightly weave small tape fibres of these polymers so as to achieve (either directly or by subsequent treatment) an impermeable membrane. Predominantly, the continuous extruded sheets are used for water containment or waste disposal linings. These inevitably involve the lining of soil slopes and, in order to increase the frictional characteristics of the membranes, so as to resist sliding, one or both sides of geomembranes can be provided with roughened or raised profile surfaces.
Geomembranes have a very low coefficient of permeability - much lower than most clays and natural soils. HDPE, in particular, is highly resistant to any form of chemical or biological attack. It is also very resistant to U.V. degradation. Many geomembranes are so inert that they cannot be glued together - the chemical reactions of adhesives do not work on them - they have to be welded together by heat. Their inert nature and long life characteristics make HDPE geomembranes ideal to act as liners for liquid chemical reservoirs, fresh-water reservoirs, animal waste containers, basal linings and top capping layers for waste disposal sites. During installation, HDPE geomembrane edges are sealed to one another with a double heat welded joint. The gap between the two welds is checked for leakage using an air pressure test. Many users consider that HDPE is the ideal material for the purpose of lining water and waste disposal sites because of its proven long term stability and resistance to chemical attack, but in addition to HDPE, there is LDPE, for less demanding applications such as fresh water retention and a membrane reinforced with a polyester reinforcing fabric for use where higher in-plane stresses have to be absorbed.
Strength at yield,N/mm
Strength at break ,N/mm
Elongation at yield,%
Elongation at break,%
Tear Resistance N
Puncture Resistance N
Stress Crack Resistance, hrs
Carbon Black Content, %
Carbon Black Dispersion
1 or 2
Standard OTI Min
High Pressure OTI Min
Impact Cold Crack at -70°C
Water vapor permeability
Dimensional Stability (%)
How about the delivery time?Lead time since receipt of 30% T/T deposit payment: 3 weeks.(Samples will be prepared within 3 days.)
2.What's are the MOQ?Generally speaking, the MOQ is one container, but we can provide you samples for quality inspection.
3. Do you charge for the samples?Accordeing to our company policy, the samples are free, we only charge the freight fee. And we will return the freight fee during the next order.
4. Can you produce according to customers' design?Sure, we are professional manufacturer, OEM and ODM are both welcome.
- Q:Why pvc plastic wrap smells?
- PVC plastic wrap, is also known for polyvinyl chloride. Because of the need of manufacturing technique, a lot of plasticizers will be added in while producing PVC plastic wraps, that is, we usually say plasticizer. When PVC plastic wrap is being heated or in touch with fatty foods, the plasticizer contained in PVC plastic wrap would easily be separated out, and follows the food into the human body, causing some harm to the human body, and even cancer. The material used is odorous.
- Q:what is the role of home color film?
- 1, color film is a new concept of home decoration materials, it is a simple and convenient form of film, on the tiles, furniture, glass, all kinds of table and household appliances foil. Unique adhesive technology, easy to use, without shovel the wall, ground-breaking, directly attached to cement walls can be affixed; fire does not burn, water does not soak, affordable good effect; it is highly decorative. It has six functions, thousands of styles, suitable for all kinds of people interested in covering decoration, decorative aspects.
- Q:What are the specifications of PE winding film?
- Winding films are generally customized according to the requirements of customers, and the weight of the inside core is also put according to customers' requirements, usually weighted 10-15 per kg. As for the weight of winding film, some sellers take the weight of the inside core into account, some sellers don't. So when buying you have to figure out whether the core weight is removed.
- Q:What is the stick membrane method on the wall?
- 1. the hair dryer can be adjusted to the hot air grade to blow soft the paster, while blowing, you should expose the paper, and be careful not to blow coke paper, otherwise it will be cut off, the control just right to blow the glue soft state, the heat transfer can be appropriately adjusted to small grade . 2. it can be injected alcohol from a corner , not too much, let the glue inside softening , until it can be peeled off, but this method has met the original background wall may affect the original background, we need to choose the method according to the actual situation. 3. For the metal wall you can also use a similar chemical solvents such as acetone, with quick cleaning speed, good effect, but ordinary wall is not recommended. 4. For hard tile wall with a thin blade can also be scraped off the sticker applied to a small area of the sticker.
- Q:What is electrothermal membrane technology?
- Electrothermal film heating system differs from dot mode heating system represented by radiator, air conditioning, heating radiator represented by some heating systems, streamlined heating system represented by heating cable, and LC supply heating high-tech products designed by aerospace flight technology The electrothermal film is divided into high temperature and low temperature electric heating film. High temperature electrothermal film is generally used in electronic, military sector and so on. The low temperature electrothermal film is a half transparent polyester film which can be heated by electricity, processed with conductive printing ink, a metal carrier flow strip, and a hot press in the insulating polyester film room. Electrothermal film functions as heating element when working, sening heat into space in the form of radiation, so that the human body and other objects will be warmed up. Its integrated effect is better than the traditional convection heating mode. The low temperature radiation electrothermal film is composed of a power supply, a temperature controller, a connecting piece, an insulating layer, an electric heating film and a facing layer. The power supply is connected with an electric heating film through a conducting wire, converting electric energy into heat energy. Because the electric heating film is a pure resistance circuit, so its conversion efficiency is high, its most energy is converted into heat energy except for a little loss. Electrothermal film can not be directly used for floor radiant heating, it requires additional patent PVC vacuum envelope before it can be used in floor heating to ensure the use of effects and life.
- Q:What are the connection methods of geomembrane?
- Geomembrane connection and surrounding buildings connection self connection and surrounding buildings connection depending on building conditions or imbuilt or anchorage, see details in corresponding professional books geomembrane self connection mainly has two types: Hot pressing bonding bind with adhesive hot pressing bonding is now basically use professional welding machine to finish the assignment must use needle materials formulate operating procedures depending on specific circumstances testing in the same situation can use specific parameters according to site conditions select test and adjust actual line and adjust the welding machine parameters to finish the operation and to ensure that the seam welding quality adhesive bonding hot pressing bonding material using adhesive bonding effect is difficult to ensure try to select according to adhesive use instructions for operation Check the seams after geomembrane seam welding operation and inspection to meet the requirements of joint of remedial
- Q:Introduction of geomembrane
- Geomembrane plastic film used as seepage-proof base material and combined with woven cloth geotechnique seepage-proofing material new material geomembrane anti-seepage property mainly depends on plastic film anti-seepage property at present at home and abroad seepage-proof application plastic film mainly include polyvinyl chloride (PVC) and polyethylene (PE), EVA (ethylene / vinyl acetate copolymer), tunnel practical design using ECB (blending geomembrane of ethylene-acetic acid-ethylene modified asphalt) a kind of high polymer chemistry flexible material, with small proportion, strong extensibility, high adaptability to the deformation, corrosion resistance, low temperature resistance and good anti-frost property.
- Q:Architectural glass film What are the benefits?
- 1, more economical. Both steel and transparent glass or colored glass paste heat reflective film than the replacement of heat-reflective glass to save 50% of the total cost, the remaining cases by analogy, for example: Original ordinary insulating glass were upgraded to a hollow heat-reflective coated glass or hollow Low-E coated glass paste after heat-reflective film or Low-E film. 2, more convenient. The window film is easy to operate, use of time shorter than changing a new window. 3, more environmentally friendly. Replace the window will produce large amounts of construction waste, transport and landfill costs will increase, and the glass film can be used both to heat and safety upgrades. But also to prevent indoor carpet, curtains, fabrics and paint fade, the effective protection of indoor furniture, computers and other office equipment, extending its life. 4, more secure. General insulation film also has some security enhancements, along with the clip (plastic) layer of glass fragments stick holding performance, its safety is better than glass, security professional security film stronger. 5, more healthy. Window film installation gel containing UV (ultraviolet) absorber, can block 98% -99% of UV rays. 6, more light. If you change a hollow glass, plus two glass hollow part of the total weight of the double or more, will greatly increase the building load.
- Q:Who exports geotechnical materials? I would like to ask how to calculate the loading quantity of geotextile, geomembrane and geogrid. For example, a 20 foot locker.
- Materials of different specifications have different diameters and lengths.
- Q:can RO membrane film be used to water purifier?
- Ro film isnot suitable for water purifier, mainly because it is soft water. Oh, it is not good to health.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range