Geomembranes are generally considered to be made from continuous, highly impermeable, extruded flexible sheets of either HDPE (High Density Polyethylene) or LDPE (Low Density Polyethylene). However, it is also possible to tightly weave small tape fibres of these polymers so as to achieve (either directly or by subsequent treatment) an impermeable membrane. Predominantly, the continuous extruded sheets are used for water containment or waste disposal linings. These inevitably involve the lining of soil slopes and, in order to increase the frictional characteristics of the membranes, so as to resist sliding, one or both sides of geomembranes can be provided with roughened or raised profile surfaces.
Geomembranes have a very low coefficient of permeability - much lower than most clays and natural soils. HDPE, in particular, is highly resistant to any form of chemical or biological attack. It is also very resistant to U.V. degradation. Many geomembranes are so inert that they cannot be glued together - the chemical reactions of adhesives do not work on them - they have to be welded together by heat. Their inert nature and long life characteristics make HDPE geomembranes ideal to act as liners for liquid chemical reservoirs, fresh-water reservoirs, animal waste containers, basal linings and top capping layers for waste disposal sites. During installation, HDPE geomembrane edges are sealed to one another with a double heat welded joint. The gap between the two welds is checked for leakage using an air pressure test. Many users consider that HDPE is the ideal material for the purpose of lining water and waste disposal sites because of its proven long term stability and resistance to chemical attack, but in addition to HDPE, there is LDPE, for less demanding applications such as fresh water retention and a membrane reinforced with a polyester reinforcing fabric for use where higher in-plane stresses have to be absorbed.
Strength at yield,N/mm
Strength at break ,N/mm
Elongation at yield,%
Elongation at break,%
Tear Resistance N
Puncture Resistance N
Stress Crack Resistance, hrs
Carbon Black Content, %
Carbon Black Dispersion
1 or 2
Standard OTI Min
High Pressure OTI Min
Impact Cold Crack at -70°C
Water vapor permeability
Dimensional Stability (%)
How about the delivery time?Lead time since receipt of 30% T/T deposit payment: 3 weeks.(Samples will be prepared within 3 days.)
2.What's are the MOQ?Generally speaking, the MOQ is one container, but we can provide you samples for quality inspection.
3. Do you charge for the samples?Accordeing to our company policy, the samples are free, we only charge the freight fee. And we will return the freight fee during the next order.
4. Can you produce according to customers' design?Sure, we are professional manufacturer, OEM and ODM are both welcome.
- Q:How to use the mobile phone laminator?
- Mobile phone laminator has many advantages, such as wide compatibility, good effect of sticking film, simple operation, multipoint operation, safety and saving materials; mobile phone laminator is fully compatible with the brand transparent protective film and a variety of digital products, such as mobile phones, MP3, MP4, camera, remote controller and notebook computers. It is fully mechanized in the whole process, sticking the mobile phone film is remarkably smooth with no bubbles and no wrinkles. Besides, it has good safety and free of grilling. Fool-type operation just need to press the button, it will have the best quality, you do not spend much time to practice the sticking film technology, everyone can become a master of sticking the film, it can be finished the whole process in three minutes, which reduce the waiting time of customer, and improve the efficiency of 5 to 10 times. A machine is equal to three skilled master, you make money faster and easier. Mobile phone laminator is equipped with a variety of templates with flexible configuration, which can save the raw materials. It reduce the consumable items by 50% to 80% than the fixed consumable items area of tranditional sticking method.
- Q:how thickness of the geomembrane is paving in loach pond. .
- it is ok for the thickness about 0.35mm
- Q:How to install soft membrane ceiling in conference room?
- Step 1 of soft membrane ceiling installation in conference room: 1. In accordance with the requirements of design drawings, fix a circle of supporting keel (batten or steel pipe) around the place to install soft membrane ceiling. (See construction design drawing).Note: in some large places, you need to install by block to achieve good results. In this case, you need to add batten in between. This depends on actual situation. 2. When all required battens are fixed, install and fix aluminium alloykeel of soft membrane ceiling in the bottom of supporting keel. (See construction design drawing) Step two: 1. When all installation of aluminum keels of soft membrane ceiling are fixed, install soft membrane. First open soft membrane and heat sufficiently and evenly with dedicated heater, then insert the soft membrane into aluminium alloy keel with dedicated slotting tool, and finally cut the surrounding spare soft membrane. (See detailed construction design) 2. After installation, use a clean towel to clean soft film smallpox.
- Q:How about Android cell phones not installing screen protector?
- No screen protector will not affect the use of mobile phones, but if poorly maintained, then the screen may be damaged with scratches and etc.
- Q:Can seepage-proof geomembrane be used to do home decoration?
- Q:What are the functions of reflective membranes?
- Safety products made of reflective materials have a strong reflective effect in a certain light source, and provide the most effective and reliable security for pedestrians at night or night workers. Reflective membrane is a PVC membrane with a special structure that can reflect the light back to the light source in used of optical principles. It is composed of thin layer, glass beads layer, focus layer, reflecting layer, adhesive layer and stripping layer with good weather resistance performance.
- Q:What are the models of membrane sand paper?
- The thickness of the general model is not the same. Reference for you: Models with big thickness: 16 mesh, 24mesh, 36 mesh, 40 mesh, 50 mesh, and 60 mesh. Commonly used models: 80, 100, 120, 150, 180, 220, 280, 320, 400, 500, and 600 mesh. Models after fine grinding: 800, 1000, 1200, 1500, and 2500 mesh. Currently there is very few sandpaper with the model of 3000 mesh in domestic ! It is usually indicated by "granularity".
- Q:What instrument should be used to test the pressure withstand strength of geomembrane?
- In laboratory, the hydrostatic pressure tester is generally used under a constant testing condition that represents the practical situation.
The test result from laboratory can't be put into use directly in the practical project without careful analysis of the situation of the project and actual materials.
- Q:What are the characteristics of the three layers of protective film of PET film?
- Characteristics of three layers of protective film of PET film: 1. It can effectively prevent abrasion and scratch on the screen of notebook computer; 2, Anti-static surface prevents accumulation of dust with strong antifouling performance, and it can be wiped by a soft cloth; 3, Direct contact is not easy to leave fingerprints; 4, Special resistance to radiation, reflection and glare, eliminating 98% of ambient light reflection, and it has certain eye protection function;
- Q:How much does the electrothermal film cost?
- Electrothermal film heating costs is electric charge. the power of a square meter is generally about 110W-130W. No matter what temperature you want to set, as long as it is working, the cost is 130W/N hours/square meter. A kilowatt hour, you can calculate on your own. National standard energy-saving is 65%, the heating watt per square meter is 50 to 70 W, 110 to 130W is the standard before 2005.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range