Geomembranes are generally considered to be made from continuous, highly impermeable, extruded flexible sheets of either HDPE (High Density Polyethylene) or LDPE (Low Density Polyethylene). However, it is also possible to tightly weave small tape fibres of these polymers so as to achieve (either directly or by subsequent treatment) an impermeable membrane. Predominantly, the continuous extruded sheets are used for water containment or waste disposal linings. These inevitably involve the lining of soil slopes and, in order to increase the frictional characteristics of the membranes, so as to resist sliding, one or both sides of geomembranes can be provided with roughened or raised profile surfaces.
Geomembranes have a very low coefficient of permeability - much lower than most clays and natural soils. HDPE, in particular, is highly resistant to any form of chemical or biological attack. It is also very resistant to U.V. degradation. Many geomembranes are so inert that they cannot be glued together - the chemical reactions of adhesives do not work on them - they have to be welded together by heat. Their inert nature and long life characteristics make HDPE geomembranes ideal to act as liners for liquid chemical reservoirs, fresh-water reservoirs, animal waste containers, basal linings and top capping layers for waste disposal sites. During installation, HDPE geomembrane edges are sealed to one another with a double heat welded joint. The gap between the two welds is checked for leakage using an air pressure test. Many users consider that HDPE is the ideal material for the purpose of lining water and waste disposal sites because of its proven long term stability and resistance to chemical attack, but in addition to HDPE, there is LDPE, for less demanding applications such as fresh water retention and a membrane reinforced with a polyester reinforcing fabric for use where higher in-plane stresses have to be absorbed.
Strength at yield,N/mm
Strength at break ,N/mm
Elongation at yield,%
Elongation at break,%
Tear Resistance N
Puncture Resistance N
Stress Crack Resistance, hrs
Carbon Black Content, %
Carbon Black Dispersion
1 or 2
Standard OTI Min
High Pressure OTI Min
Impact Cold Crack at -70°C
Water vapor permeability
Dimensional Stability (%)
How about the delivery time?Lead time since receipt of 30% T/T deposit payment: 3 weeks.(Samples will be prepared within 3 days.)
2.What's are the MOQ?Generally speaking, the MOQ is one container, but we can provide you samples for quality inspection.
3. Do you charge for the samples?Accordeing to our company policy, the samples are free, we only charge the freight fee. And we will return the freight fee during the next order.
4. Can you produce according to customers' design?Sure, we are professional manufacturer, OEM and ODM are both welcome.
- Q:Does geomembrane has to be experimented?
- Q:What is electrothermal transparent film?
- Electrothermal film heating system is different from dot mode heating system such as radiator, air-conditioning and heating radiator, from the streamlined heating system such as heating cable and from the face heating system such as LC supply heating high-tech products made by aerospace flight technology. It takes electrothermal film as heating element to transfer heat into the air by radiation. Human body and objects can be warmed first. It is better in resultant effect compared with traditional convection heating method. Low temperature radiation electrothermal film heating system is composed of power supply, temperature controller, adapting piece, insulating layer, electrothermal film and finish coat. Electric energy can be converted to heat energy by electrothermal film.
- Q:What are the differences of seepage-proof geomembrane and impervious geotextile?
- Seepage-proof geomembrane mainly refers to high density polyethylene, which is the HDEP film in the industry. Impervious geotextile is composite geo-membrane which can be divided into one cloth and one membrane and two cloths film one film.
- Q:What are the requirements of geomembrane waterproofing construction for the base?
- Level compaction, sharp object namely
- Q:How to stick the film without the bubbles
- The main reason of bubble is the dust. Before sticking the film, you can use the adhesive sticker to stick for several times in order to stick out the dust. When you paste it, you do not fully tear it off , but tear a section of distance, and begin to paste. Bank card or ID card. Take out your film. After you determine the direction, and then align at the corners and edges on the screen. Use a piece of tape to stick the side of the phone and a side of the film, carefully tear up the old film. After the screen is cleaned up, tear the first layer of the film and directly paste it on. Because it has been fixed on with scotch tape in advance, it will not deviate. At last, wrap a side of bank card or ID card with the glasses cloth and squeeze out the bubbles and tear up the second layer
- Q:What's the method of adhering glass film to the window?
- For adhering glass film to windows, you should be careful at every step, otherwise the film will be crooked or crumpled. 1. Clean the glass. Wash the glass thoroughly to make sure there is no soft flocks, dust or sand on the glass. 2. Cut the glass film according to the size of the glass. 3. After cleaning the glass, spray some water on it. 4. And meanwhile spray some water on the glass film and protective film, and separate the protective film from the glass film. 5. Scrape the water between the glass film and the glass slowly, and trim off the excess glass film at corners.
- Q:What are the materials of the geomembrane?
- Mainly include polyvinyl chloride (PVC) and polyethylene (PE), corrosion-resistant, EVA (ethylene & # 47 geomembrane taking plastic film as anti-seepage base material, good extensibility. Currently, they are a kind of polymer chemistry flexible material, the material used for seepage-proofing at home and abroad is plastic film, high adaptability to the deformation; vinyl acetate copolymer), smaller proportion, and design use ECB (ethylene vinyl acetate modified bitumen blend geomembrane) in tunnel application, low temperature resistance, good anti-frost property. , geotechnique impermeable material combined with non-woven fabric. Its anti-seepage property mainly depends on the anti-seepage property of plastic film.
- Q:Should the quality inspection of geotextile and geomembrane be done in laboratory.
- Q:What specification of geomembrane is used by sewage treatment plant ?
- A sewage treatment plant also uses geomembrane? That's what a sewage treatment plant used for preventing percolate from filtering, isn't it? It is advisable that a sewage treatment plant should adopt cement which has better impervious performance?
- Q:How much is PVC composite geotechnical membrane?
- Pvc composite geomembrane is around 80 yuan. The price is relatively high in comparison, but the quality is very good, and the cost performance is high. Geomembrane is a geo impermeable material made by taking plastic film as a seepage-proof base material, and compositing it with non-woven geotextile. Its performance depends on impermeable material of the plastic film.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range