Geomembranes are generally considered to be made from continuous, highly impermeable, extruded flexible sheets of either HDPE (High Density Polyethylene) or LDPE (Low Density Polyethylene). However, it is also possible to tightly weave small tape fibres of these polymers so as to achieve (either directly or by subsequent treatment) an impermeable membrane. Predominantly, the continuous extruded sheets are used for water containment or waste disposal linings. These inevitably involve the lining of soil slopes and, in order to increase the frictional characteristics of the membranes, so as to resist sliding, one or both sides of geomembranes can be provided with roughened or raised profile surfaces.
Geomembranes have a very low coefficient of permeability - much lower than most clays and natural soils. HDPE, in particular, is highly resistant to any form of chemical or biological attack. It is also very resistant to U.V. degradation. Many geomembranes are so inert that they cannot be glued together - the chemical reactions of adhesives do not work on them - they have to be welded together by heat. Their inert nature and long life characteristics make HDPE geomembranes ideal to act as liners for liquid chemical reservoirs, fresh-water reservoirs, animal waste containers, basal linings and top capping layers for waste disposal sites. During installation, HDPE geomembrane edges are sealed to one another with a double heat welded joint. The gap between the two welds is checked for leakage using an air pressure test. Many users consider that HDPE is the ideal material for the purpose of lining water and waste disposal sites because of its proven long term stability and resistance to chemical attack, but in addition to HDPE, there is LDPE, for less demanding applications such as fresh water retention and a membrane reinforced with a polyester reinforcing fabric for use where higher in-plane stresses have to be absorbed.
Strength at yield,N/mm
Strength at break ,N/mm
Elongation at yield,%
Elongation at break,%
Tear Resistance N
Puncture Resistance N
Stress Crack Resistance, hrs
Carbon Black Content, %
Carbon Black Dispersion
1 or 2
Standard OTI Min
High Pressure OTI Min
Impact Cold Crack at -70°C
Water vapor permeability
Dimensional Stability (%)
How about the delivery time?Lead time since receipt of 30% T/T deposit payment: 3 weeks.(Samples will be prepared within 3 days.)
2.What's are the MOQ?Generally speaking, the MOQ is one container, but we can provide you samples for quality inspection.
3. Do you charge for the samples?Accordeing to our company policy, the samples are free, we only charge the freight fee. And we will return the freight fee during the next order.
4. Can you produce according to customers' design?Sure, we are professional manufacturer, OEM and ODM are both welcome.
- Q:What are the uses of glass films?
- The surface of the glass is not easy to be scratched, and should be pasted by the proffesional personnels. It is easy to appear bubbles and affect the beauty of the appearance.
- Q:How much degree can high-density hdpe geomembrane withstand?
- geomembrane produced in standard will absorb heat under sun, up to 50- 60 degrees. The average temperature tolerance is at about 70 degrees. Heat tolerant geomembrane made by new technology can operate at 100 degrees.
- Q:Which one is better, geotextiles or composite geo-membranes?
- Different products have different properties.
- Q:Which kind of the mobile phone screen protector brand is better?
- There are all kinds of mobile phone protection film brand. In general, everything has own value. Since you want to paste film, you'd better paste a reliable brand to save some trouble later. The best choice is the film with static electricity and absorption technology,
- Q:What is 3m film?
- The 3M film is attached to the glass to increase the security of the glass, and not change the appearance of the glass. The 3M explosion-proof membrane for use in buildings substantially transparent products, automotive glass insulation is usually used as the main target, the use of dye, metallized or multilayer optical film technology, while increasing the safety of insulated glass . To paste one high tensile safety glass with safe function on top of the glass to greatly reduce the risk of broken glass. This technique used in the world has been more than 40 years, forming a complete product specifications and applications. And it has gone through a series of international standardized test. In addition to the construction area, the application areas of the glass safety membrane are including transportation, industrial areas, daily life and so on.
- Q:It the plastic wrap breathable?
- If the preservative film is breathable, it will not be good in fresh-keeping. There are strict control indicators in the regulations of the breathability PE preservative film according to the national standard. Here there are problems of breathability and tensile strength facing us. For example, the oxygen permeability is stipulated within the range of 7000-20000, while the water permeability is required to be as less as possible.
- Q:What are the technical requirements of permeable geotextile of two fabrics and one membrane?
- These three kinds of materials all belong to the category of geo synthetic materials. According to whether there is a clear latitude and longitude lines, it is divided into non-woven fabric and spun (or woven) fabric. Under normal circumstances, we often use nonwoven geotextile to filter, making water penetrate. However, small soil particles can't penetrate. This method is often used on the back surface of the dam. Prevent water from carrying away the fine particles in soil, thus forming large permeability channel. Woven fabric is often used as reinforcement in the project to increase the strength of the soil in a certain direction. The apperance of geotechnical cloth, especially the appearance of non-woven fabrics is like ordinary cotton (not necessarily accurate). Colors are usually described as white. Also some impurities.
- Q:What is electrothermal membrane technology?
- The electrothermal film is divided into high temperature and low temperature electric heating film. High temperature electrothermal film is generally used in electronic, military sector and so on. The low temperature electrothermal film is a half transparent polyester film which can be heated by electricity, processed with conductive printing ink, a metal carrier flow strip, and a hot press in the insulating polyester film room. electrothermal film functions as heating element when working, sening heat into space in the form of radiation, so that the human body and other objects will be warmed up. Its integrated effect is better than the traditional convection heating mode. The low temperature radiation electrothermal film is composed of a power supply, a temperature controller, a connecting piece, an insulating layer, an electric heating film and a facing layer. The power supply is connected with an electric heating film through a conducting wire, converting electric energy into heat energy. Because the electric heating film is a pure resistance circuit, so its conversion efficiency is high, its most energy is converted into heat energy except for a little loss.
- Q:Is it safty to use the infrared electrothermal film floor heating?
- Product itself has no problem, but now as the country does not have the construction atlas, it lacks an authoritative guidance to the construction, the construction technology of construction units is not different, some small construction team can not grasp the key working procedure, it will appear tripping after make it
- Q:What is the method of removing the glass film?
- It is better to use the xylene with good solubility.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range