Geomembranes are generally considered to be made from continuous, highly impermeable, extruded flexible sheets of either HDPE (High Density Polyethylene) or LDPE (Low Density Polyethylene). However, it is also possible to tightly weave small tape fibres of these polymers so as to achieve (either directly or by subsequent treatment) an impermeable membrane. Predominantly, the continuous extruded sheets are used for water containment or waste disposal linings. These inevitably involve the lining of soil slopes and, in order to increase the frictional characteristics of the membranes, so as to resist sliding, one or both sides of geomembranes can be provided with roughened or raised profile surfaces.
Geomembranes have a very low coefficient of permeability - much lower than most clays and natural soils. HDPE, in particular, is highly resistant to any form of chemical or biological attack. It is also very resistant to U.V. degradation. Many geomembranes are so inert that they cannot be glued together - the chemical reactions of adhesives do not work on them - they have to be welded together by heat. Their inert nature and long life characteristics make HDPE geomembranes ideal to act as liners for liquid chemical reservoirs, fresh-water reservoirs, animal waste containers, basal linings and top capping layers for waste disposal sites. During installation, HDPE geomembrane edges are sealed to one another with a double heat welded joint. The gap between the two welds is checked for leakage using an air pressure test. Many users consider that HDPE is the ideal material for the purpose of lining water and waste disposal sites because of its proven long term stability and resistance to chemical attack, but in addition to HDPE, there is LDPE, for less demanding applications such as fresh water retention and a membrane reinforced with a polyester reinforcing fabric for use where higher in-plane stresses have to be absorbed.
Strength at yield,N/mm
Strength at break ,N/mm
Elongation at yield,%
Elongation at break,%
Tear Resistance N
Puncture Resistance N
Stress Crack Resistance, hrs
Carbon Black Content, %
Carbon Black Dispersion
1 or 2
Standard OTI Min
High Pressure OTI Min
Impact Cold Crack at -70°C
Water vapor permeability
Dimensional Stability (%)
How about the delivery time?Lead time since receipt of 30% T/T deposit payment: 3 weeks.(Samples will be prepared within 3 days.)
2.What's are the MOQ?Generally speaking, the MOQ is one container, but we can provide you samples for quality inspection.
3. Do you charge for the samples?Accordeing to our company policy, the samples are free, we only charge the freight fee. And we will return the freight fee during the next order.
4. Can you produce according to customers' design?Sure, we are professional manufacturer, OEM and ODM are both welcome.
- Q:What is the difference between the membrane of LGP and BEF?
- As their names suggest, they can be divided according to usage. 1) LGP membrane can guide light. 2) Reflective membrane can reflect the light. 3) The BEF membrane can enhance the light. They can also be divided according to visual feature. 1) The LGP is made of plastic. It's translucent and easy to break. 2) Reflective membrane is mainly made of PET. It's completely opaque, elastic but easy to be cut into pieces with tools like scissors. 3) BEF membrane is mainly made of PET too. It's translucent. The color of the light reflected by it varies depending on the angle.
- Q:Generally, how many welding rods are needed when welding the impoted geomembrane of ten thousand square meters?
- I can not tell you precisely how many welding rods are needed as it is related to the terrain of your project, soil environment, and design. Based on simple estimation, it seems that 35 or 36 kilograms of rods are needed.
- Q:What is the mechanism of capsule pressure gauge
- Diaphragm pressure gauge, also known as micromanometer. it is suitable for measuring non-explosive, non-crystalline, not frozen, and the low pressure on copper and copper alloy corrosion of liquid, gas or steam. Instrument working mechanism is based on a pressure measured medium, its free end produce the corresponding elastic deformation, and then the transmission gear transmit and enlarge the pointer fixed on the gear shaft which will be measured by value indicated on the dial. There have balancing controls which means you can easily adjust zero position.
- Q:What is the household colourful film
- Color film is a new decorative material, changing the disadvantages of traditional renovation and decoration, such as serious pollution, time-consuming, high cost and multi effects. It has the advantages of clean construction, seamless splicing, that is attached to the housing, monotonous color changed in the twinkling of an eye, you can have a happy mood every day. It has ultra cost performance with high quality and low price, it can save money beyond imagination! Surface stains can be rubbed immediately with non destructive effect. It has 6 years long warranty period and 30 years long service life.
- Q:How many square meters of geomembrane is checked at a time?
- Geomembrane category HDPE geomembrane, LDPE geomembrane, EVA geomembrane, PVC geomembrane, matte geomembrane and other composite geomembrane products are mainly used in civil engineering dams, reservoirs, highways, railways, construction and industrial pollution waste, waste water seepage-proof treatment, etc., which takes the woven fabric as substrate and is composed by monolayer or multi-layer plastic film of the same kind impermeable material main products: The price of cloth membrane, two cloth membrane kind of geomembrane is generally around 11000-13000yuan/ton geomembrane is calculated by product specification or thickness
- Q:How to create a new fish pond water
- With modified asphalt covered, and then on the cement tiles and so no problem.
- Q:How to choose glossy and matte geomembrane used in refuse landfill ?
- Glossy surface is general product, coarse surface is special which has additional function based on glossy surface, that is , friction increasing. In non-flat places such as side slope, rough materials can enhance the slope stability. Smooth material friction force is small, causing the slope instability.
- Q:What is the geomembrane material?
- Function: anti-seepage, isolation Product use: geotechnical dam, rockfill dam, masonry dam and pressure concrete dam; dike, dam front level anti-seepage cover, vertical foundation impervious layer; tailings dam, Roads, highways, railway subgrade; roadbed and other ground salt control; expansive soils; roadbeds, reservoirs (pit, kangang); waste land; subway, basement and tunnel, tunnel seepage lining; And waterproof layer of collapsible loess; roof leakage.
- Q:Is non-woven composite geomembrane same to geomembrane?
- the mixed application of geotextile and geomembrane reaches the engineering requirements. Firstly, introduce geotextile: Geotextile is a kind of new construction materials in civil engineering, silk or short fiber are paved in nets through equippments and technology, then the needle puncture technology will make fabrics interwoven together, making the fabric standardization, making the fabric soft, full, thick, hard and satisfy the thickness requirements, short fiber geotextile or short fiber geotextile's tear-resistance strength is higher than short fiber. fiber is soft and has certain tear-resistance ability. main function: Filtration, drainage, reinforcement function specification 100 grams per square meter, 800 grams per square meter, it's main material polyester fiber has excellent water permeability, filtration, durability and ability to adapt to deformation, and surface drainage capacity. geomembrane plastic film as seepage-proof base material, the seepage-proof performance of non-woven composite soil engineering impermeable material, two cloths and membranes mainly depends on the seepage-proof performance of plastic film. geomembrane is a kind of flexible material polymeride basic material, high waterproof material proportion, good extensibility,high adaptability to the deformation, corrosion resistance, low temperature resistance, frost resistance.
- Q:Which cell phone membrane that can change color is better?
- For the cell phone membrane that can change color, I feel the protective film with high transmittance is better for it has the advantage of high transmittance, smooth surface and comfortable hand feeling. You can buy your favorite products with high quality according to your own experience of using the cell phone membrane.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range