Geomembranes are generally considered to be made from continuous, highly impermeable, extruded flexible sheets of either HDPE (High Density Polyethylene) or LDPE (Low Density Polyethylene). However, it is also possible to tightly weave small tape fibres of these polymers so as to achieve (either directly or by subsequent treatment) an impermeable membrane. Predominantly, the continuous extruded sheets are used for water containment or waste disposal linings. These inevitably involve the lining of soil slopes and, in order to increase the frictional characteristics of the membranes, so as to resist sliding, one or both sides of geomembranes can be provided with roughened or raised profile surfaces.
Geomembranes have a very low coefficient of permeability - much lower than most clays and natural soils. HDPE, in particular, is highly resistant to any form of chemical or biological attack. It is also very resistant to U.V. degradation. Many geomembranes are so inert that they cannot be glued together - the chemical reactions of adhesives do not work on them - they have to be welded together by heat. Their inert nature and long life characteristics make HDPE geomembranes ideal to act as liners for liquid chemical reservoirs, fresh-water reservoirs, animal waste containers, basal linings and top capping layers for waste disposal sites. During installation, HDPE geomembrane edges are sealed to one another with a double heat welded joint. The gap between the two welds is checked for leakage using an air pressure test. Many users consider that HDPE is the ideal material for the purpose of lining water and waste disposal sites because of its proven long term stability and resistance to chemical attack, but in addition to HDPE, there is LDPE, for less demanding applications such as fresh water retention and a membrane reinforced with a polyester reinforcing fabric for use where higher in-plane stresses have to be absorbed.
Strength at yield,N/mm
Strength at break ,N/mm
Elongation at yield,%
Elongation at break,%
Tear Resistance N
Puncture Resistance N
Stress Crack Resistance, hrs
Carbon Black Content, %
Carbon Black Dispersion
1 or 2
Standard OTI Min
High Pressure OTI Min
Impact Cold Crack at -70°C
Water vapor permeability
Dimensional Stability (%)
How about the delivery time?Lead time since receipt of 30% T/T deposit payment: 3 weeks.(Samples will be prepared within 3 days.)
2.What's are the MOQ?Generally speaking, the MOQ is one container, but we can provide you samples for quality inspection.
3. Do you charge for the samples?Accordeing to our company policy, the samples are free, we only charge the freight fee. And we will return the freight fee during the next order.
4. Can you produce according to customers' design?Sure, we are professional manufacturer, OEM and ODM are both welcome.
- Q:How to glue the geomembrane with glue?
- Corner connections of geomembrane generally has two ways; one is using  glue (film thickness is less than 0.8), another is using professional [ac0772] welding machine (film thickness is larger than 0.8). Of course, it depends. The construction site is also very important, if it is concrete  road surface, then corners can be directly connected to the corners, lapping 20 cm or so, paving two layers of concrete directly on the surface. When it comes to pool, the best advice would be heatsealing welding, because it is more reliable. If it is a small area, then we can use geomembrane dedicated glue.
- Q:What are the requirements of geomembrane waterproofing construction for the base?
- Level compaction, sharp object namely
- Q:How to tear down the computer film?
- It usually doesn't need any particular method to tear down computer screen film. You can tear from a certain angle, and then gradually exert strength to tear down the whole film. If you encounter some films which are not easy to tear down, heat the screen and the film with a electric hair drier for not more than 3 min, and then you can easily peel the film off.
- Q:How to deal with the situation when the drilling equipment punches holes on the composite geo-membrane of dam?
- The hole punched can be repaired by sweat soldering with geomembrane that is the same with the repaired one. After that, the concrete is required to fixedly seal the hole.
- Q:What kinds can plastic film be devided into?
- It can be divided into many types according to different standards . General classification is based on the application of the sub, plastic film mainly used in the fields of: Food, medicine, chemical industry and other fields, among which the food packaging accounted for the largest proportion, for example, the beverage packaging, frozen food packaging, cooking food packaging, fast food packaging, these food is the fast moving consumer goods in our life, so the demand for plastic film is relatively large. Generally it can be divided into 7 kinds: Polyester film, nylon film, aluminium plating film, high resistance diaphragm, biaxially oriented polypropylene film, low density polyethylene film, cast polypropylene film.
- Q:What need to pay attention to when choosing the imported geomembrane?
- What needs to note are uniformity of the thickness, acid and alkali resistance, biodegradability, tensile stress limit and puncture strength.
- Q:What is the size of 156 inch computer film?
- Generally, the size of a 15.6-inch notebook computer is 15.5-36mm. The size of a 15.6-inch ASUS, Acer, lenovo notebook computer is generally 387mm long and 259mm wide. The thickness varies from 15.5mm to 36mm according to different brands. It can be divided into the ultra-thin and business computer and so on.
- Q:Wallpaper to brush the membrane it
- The main function of membrane is to prevent moisture permeating from walls, not making the walls become moldy. It is better to brush the membrane, protecting the wall. Of course, if the quality of latex paint is good, it can not brush.
- Q:What is the lacquer membrane?
- if It is the painting membrane: it Generally refers to paint and latex paint. It can be understood as the thickness of the outer layer of paint. function: Beautiful, protect wooden furniture.
- Q:Does htc phone need to stick film?
- Firstly, the HTC manufacturer won't stick film for HTC phones because sticking film is completely depending on the customers' needs after they buy phones. When mobile phones leave factory, there is a plastic dustproof film covering the phone screen. It can prevent dust and protect phones, but it cannot replace the function of phone screen film. Secondly, people always cherish their newly bought phones. If there is any scratch, the owner will be very distressed.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range