Geomembranes are generally considered to be made from continuous, highly impermeable, extruded flexible sheets of either HDPE (High Density Polyethylene) or LDPE (Low Density Polyethylene). However, it is also possible to tightly weave small tape fibres of these polymers so as to achieve (either directly or by subsequent treatment) an impermeable membrane. Predominantly, the continuous extruded sheets are used for water containment or waste disposal linings. These inevitably involve the lining of soil slopes and, in order to increase the frictional characteristics of the membranes, so as to resist sliding, one or both sides of geomembranes can be provided with roughened or raised profile surfaces.
Geomembranes have a very low coefficient of permeability - much lower than most clays and natural soils. HDPE, in particular, is highly resistant to any form of chemical or biological attack. It is also very resistant to U.V. degradation. Many geomembranes are so inert that they cannot be glued together - the chemical reactions of adhesives do not work on them - they have to be welded together by heat. Their inert nature and long life characteristics make HDPE geomembranes ideal to act as liners for liquid chemical reservoirs, fresh-water reservoirs, animal waste containers, basal linings and top capping layers for waste disposal sites. During installation, HDPE geomembrane edges are sealed to one another with a double heat welded joint. The gap between the two welds is checked for leakage using an air pressure test. Many users consider that HDPE is the ideal material for the purpose of lining water and waste disposal sites because of its proven long term stability and resistance to chemical attack, but in addition to HDPE, there is LDPE, for less demanding applications such as fresh water retention and a membrane reinforced with a polyester reinforcing fabric for use where higher in-plane stresses have to be absorbed.
Strength at yield,N/mm
Strength at break ,N/mm
Elongation at yield,%
Elongation at break,%
Tear Resistance N
Puncture Resistance N
Stress Crack Resistance, hrs
Carbon Black Content, %
Carbon Black Dispersion
1 or 2
Standard OTI Min
High Pressure OTI Min
Impact Cold Crack at -70°C
Water vapor permeability
Dimensional Stability (%)
How about the delivery time?Lead time since receipt of 30% T/T deposit payment: 3 weeks.(Samples will be prepared within 3 days.)
2.What's are the MOQ?Generally speaking, the MOQ is one container, but we can provide you samples for quality inspection.
3. Do you charge for the samples?Accordeing to our company policy, the samples are free, we only charge the freight fee. And we will return the freight fee during the next order.
4. Can you produce according to customers' design?Sure, we are professional manufacturer, OEM and ODM are both welcome.
- Q:Membrane wall texture paint it green
- Similar film texture wall wallpaper liquid, low-end wall coverings. Diatom mud are high-end, environmentally sound wall decoration materials.
- Q:home decoration glass insulation film is good or posted stickers decorative film.
- Effect decorative film may be a little better, it looks good; since the insulation film with insulation function, appearance and life may be not better than decorative film.
- Q:How to tear off the plastic wrap?
- There is a serrated knife on the plastic wrap box! Tighten it in the opposite direction. When there is a hole on the saw blade, it will be torn off easily. If you use stripped-down film roller, stroke it with a single-sided blade and it will be torn off easily.
- Q:What materials are used to make HDPE geomembrane and HDPE anti-seepage film?
- Basic description of specification and level: Thin film level, apperance color: The purposes of white particle: It is mainly used in the production of shopping bag, grocery bag , multi-layer lining film, weather resistance film, etc. characteristics: It has good heat resistance and cold resistance. Good chemical stability and high stiffness and toughness. Good mechanical strength, dielectric properties and good property of environmental stress cracking resistance.
- Q:What concrete acceptance criteria?
- Usually standard curing time for a 28-day delivery, three days ahead of time can not be more than 28 days, or to rebound, count overage of the same curing condition at 600 ° or more, usually from the day of pounding the concrete when the temperature began to accumulate scene, it can go up to 600 degrees sent. Condition number of days with not less than 14 days and not more than 90 days. The following is a sample batch project the number of samples per test block 1. Concrete Compressive mixing 100 and not more than 100m3 of concrete mix with less than 1 second 2. Each work shift mixing of the concrete mix with less than 100 3. when at least once a continuous casting played 1000m3, the same mix of concrete not less than once every 4 200m3 each floor, the same mix of concrete not less than once every 5 Pile Concrete pouring 50m3, smaller than 50m3 of piles, each pile must have a group of not less than 1 6. each batch of concrete form removal test at least one group of diaphragm wall 7. the excavation, each 50m3 each groove section or not less than 1 8. ground engineering construction of concrete test blocks for each layer (inspection Lot) per 1000m2 sampling of not less than 1, each additional 1000m2 shall be taken by 1, by less than 1000m2 1000m2 meter. When changing the mixing ratio, a corresponding increase in the sampling frequency and the first use of concrete mix opening identifying at least one group
- Q:What is the construction method of HDPE geomembrane?
- 1. Flatness: ± 2cm / m2, smooth and straight; 2. Compactness: 95%, it is only after rolling that the geomembrane can be paved; 3. Longitudinal and transverse slope: more than 2%, the contour boundary and structure of landfill bottom must be conducive to percolation.
- Q:what's the focus of construction quality control for composite geomembrane?
- Land flat, in strict accordance with the operating plan, to prevent sharp objects from damaging geomembrane; seams construction should has pre-arranged planning; according to design requirements, it should be set aside at the reservation, inspect and record the construction process of the case
- Q:How many kinds of the mobile phone film?
- More people use the HD film. The frosted membrane can anti fingerprint, but the image is not very clear. The diamond film has many small spots, and can anti-scratch and very beautiful. The tempered film can prevent scratch and falling, the cell phone wrapped membrane can protect the back of the phone, the color film can beautify the body of phone.
- Q:What are the functions of the battery diaphragm?
- The diaphragm is of course used to separate the anode materials from the and cathode materials. One side is copper foil coated with anode material, aluminum foil coated with cathode material. The positive and negative electrodes are separated by diaphragm, and anode and cathode material penetrate this diaphragm to discharge electricity. At present, they are all basically imported. it is said that homemade diaphragm is not very mature. which belongs to high polymer material. so, it should have a little scientific and technological content. . . The diaphragm is very important, because once it is punctured by impurities or hard objects , the battery will short out, which is likely to swell. namely the so-called flatulence.
- Q:How to clean the keyboard cover?
- I usually clean it with hand sanitizer. The result is fairly good. You can try it, and now I will explain the steps. 1, wetting the keyboard cover with water; 2, stretching the keyboard cover and pouring the hand sanitizer on your hand (or on soft cloth) ; 3, smear the hand sanitizer gently with your hand on the keyboard cover. In this way, the keyboard cover can be cleaned without any damage. Some keyboard covers are made of silica gel. The silica gel will be oxidized in the air. Meanwhile the surface of the notebook will dissipate heat, which accelerates the aging of the keyboard cover. When it becomes sticky and a lot of dust is attached to the surface of it, then the keyboard cover can be abandoned. As for cleaning the keyboard cover, you can just wet it with clean water and lay it on the clean and smooth surface to be naturally dried.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range