Opc portland cement 32.5
Packing:50kg bag then 40 bags into a 2MT sling bag
The company is a cement of factory
1,Product range:P.C32.5,P.O42.5/42.5R/52.5 Ordinary Portland cement
2,Standard: In compliance to the national standards (GB175-2007)
3,Loading port China
a)2MT jumbo bag
b)50kg per bag then 40 bags into a 2MT sling bag
Payment method: T/T; L/C (Sight Credit)
- Q:Is cement cheaper than wood?
- My late mother's name was Kathryn, Katie to family, so close enough, you can do no wrong. I would choose wood - pressure treated - as not only reasonably priced, but DIY-able, compared to the very serious labor that all big concrete work typically involves. And once you have a few tons of concrete sitting there, it tends to stay there, forever. Wood? Change your mind a few years later and change it as you see fit. Note that a porch and a roof for it are related, but not necessarily the same project. Think of a deck, then a roof for it. From personal experience, fool around with size, even if you just plop a lawn chair out there, then drop a length of rope or garden hose around you and think, OK, how 'bout that? Tends to reflect your personality - if frugal, you may get a little smallish, say 6x8 feet? Or a little grand - so say 20x30 feet? Enjoy the planning, half the fun.
- Q:How long does it take cement to eat wood?
- If you sloped the cement away from pole to let water run off ,your grandchildren will see them out, in other words, a bloody long time. I found that after a week the cement seems to shrink slightly around the top ,you squeeze silicone sealer between cement and timber, cause water will rot the pole before cement, but still a bloody long time.....So sit down with a coldie and enjoy your new fence or whatever without a worry.
- Q:how to determine the amount of silica in cement?
- well the answer is very simple........... you know i suppose that NaOH reacts with silica to give sodium silicate? and sodium silicate is basic in nature/....... so just take a sample of cement make a solution of it.... or maybe a suspension , weigh it and start adding NaOH until the indicator (phenolphthalein) changes colour..... the reaction is...... NaOH+SiO2---------->NaSiO3+H2O just balance the reaction and there you have your answer...........
- Q:What type of concrete/cement was used in Hoover (Boulder) Dam?
- First, cement is the calcium sulfate binder which (with the addition of water and admixtures) becomes concrete for construction. Gravel for the construction of Hoover Dam was mined nearby, so the likely answer from those given would be the second.
- Q:I have a metal post that came out on one of my upper front teeth. What kind of cement can i use to replace it?
- You definantly need to go back to the dentist... there is no way around that one!?!?
- Q:Which is better: a cement floor, or a dirt floor?
- Q:how to make cement,,,,,,?
- You can't make cement. If you want to make concrete, you take 3 parts sand 2 parts stone and 1 part cement, mix them together with some water, start with a little then add more. It should be completley damp through but not very runny before you use it.
- Q:How much does a coffee can full of cement weigh?
- well i think coffe cans come in lots of different sizes don't they? they have edges that could hurt you too. Most gym equipment has all rounded edges incase you drop them on your toes. Have you heard of freecyle. I think most countries have it. It's a service were people send emails in of things they don't want anymore and all you have to to is go pick it up for free. You have to give away some of your own things too and you only get e mails of things available in your own local area and you can also send out a wanted e mail if there is something specific you need like gym equipment. I put a wanted ad for a huge aquarium and got offered one two by two by four foot, it's massive and all i had to do was go and pick it up!
- Q:How do you do the seams on cement backer board?
- Chicago has it pretty well stated. Use the special cement board tape if thats not what you have. And a regular thin set works fine but I always use a MODIFIED thin set, not one thats scared of you as in mortified .. lol sorry I couldn t resist, You can use a 6 putty knife or just the flat side of the sized trowel that you are doing the tile with. I do it as I go but I can tile a basic shower in 1 day. I d suggest taping it all and let the thin set dry and always check for lumps and bumps in the seams before tiling. As far as water proofing it , its not a bad idea in a well used shower. Use the Red Guard as suggested. Do this after the seams are taped and dry. That way the seams, corners and all is sealed. This is a paint on product. Use a cheap cheap brush because you ll be tossing it. Do a light coat and then let it dry (matter of minutes for the 1 st coat). Then do a 2nd light coat and let that dry 24 hrs. Any questions you can email me through my avatar and check my qualifications there. GL
- Q:about cement?
- What do you want to know?? Here is some info... In the most general sense of the word, cement is a binder, a substance which sets and hardens independently, and can bind other materials together. The name cement goes back to the Romans who used the term opus caementitium to describe masonry which resembled concrete and was made from crushed rock with burnt lime as binder. The volcanic ash and pulverized brick additives which were added to the burnt lime to obtain a hydraulic binder were later referred to as cementum, cimentum, cäment and cement. Cements used in construction are characterized as hydraulic or non-hydraulic. The most important use of cement is the production of mortar and concrete - the bonding of natural or artificial aggregates to form a strong building material which is durable in the face of normal environmental effects.
Persently the company construct more than 30,000 square meter cement warehousing which can store both the large and small packing cement. The advanced technology and convenient transportation reduce the cost of transportation and storage greatly for the domestic and foreian customers. The cement product had selled to many countries,including Russia,South Africa,Angola,Nigeria,cameroun etc.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
20.00% Eastern Asia
||Laboratory certificate; Import and export registration certificate; The development of bulk cement in 2004 Advanced units; THE INTERNATIONAL CERTIFICATION NETWORK (english)
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||91% - 100%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||30,000-50,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average