Opc portland cement 32.5
Packing:50kg bag then 40 bags into a 2MT sling bag
The company is a cement of factory
1,Product range:P.C32.5,P.O42.5/42.5R/52.5 Ordinary Portland cement
2,Standard: In compliance to the national standards (GB175-2007)
3,Loading port China
a)2MT jumbo bag
b)50kg per bag then 40 bags into a 2MT sling bag
Payment method: T/T; L/C (Sight Credit)
- Q:Why are cement parking curbs so heavy?
- I'm going to go wayyyy out on a limb here and guess that cement curbs are heavy... BECAUSE THEY'RE MADE OUT OF CEMENT! I won't be as harsh to say that you are stupid - we are all capable of making poor decisions... and that was one. I do hope your back gets better, though.
- Q:are there any any companies that clean oil off of cement garage floors?
- I used degreaser on mine I found it at the automotive store. and than I hosed it down with a power washer.
- Q:which does not form a part of reinforced cement concrete?
- Lime and silica make about 85% of the mass of cement. However, lime by itself is not used in the production of Portland cement concrete mixtures. Hydrated lime is usually used in the production of asphaltic concrete mixtures. See the links below for more information.
- Q:Do you have cement counter tops?
- Cement counter tops are more expensive than Granite, per square foot. Very labor intensive to build. You then need a good sealer and need to be careful about stains.
- Q:Why do you believe concrete and cement is cute?
- I do not. Because I do not.
- Q:How to stabilize wooden columns to cement columns?
- If the wooden columns are square and a standard size, use a bracket designed for deck construction. They are made of galvanized sheet steel and are bolted down to the concrete in the center. Look into an epoxy product (maybe 3M) that will allow you to use a stud to hold the steel bracket in the concrete. Often, cracks occur in a narrow column if an old fashioned lag anchor or lag type stud is used.
- Q:question on painting cement?
- Marine grade paint made specifically for floors.
- Q:what is the differance between concrete & cement ?
- cement (along with sand, gravel and other material) is just one ingredient of concrete. The material you see roads, buildings and walls made of is all concrete.
- Q:Ask the experts I want to open our rural street inside the shop to invest in a 4W or so I saw that there is a reinforced cement shop 2 hardware building materials 5 to 7.
- The key to see the floor of the Dan Yao Yao Gui line command thunder tantamant in which side is more familiar with. In this area have better resources on the line. We look at the recent market situation. In fact, which industry is basically what people are doing. Than the quality and service. If you are doing better in these two areas. Business should be good! I hope you have a successful business! I hope to help you, useful to adopt the answer!
- Q:looking for information on cementing post for a field fence and gates.?
- Do not skimp on the cement, really allow a full sack per post when doing your budget, 2 for each gate post and each corner post. Then get bids for the total amount and haggle down the price. The extra cement will give a solid fence that will last. If you have any left over, sell them to a neighbor.
Persently the company construct more than 30,000 square meter cement warehousing which can store both the large and small packing cement. The advanced technology and convenient transportation reduce the cost of transportation and storage greatly for the domestic and foreian customers. The cement product had selled to many countries,including Russia,South Africa,Angola,Nigeria,cameroun etc.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
20.00% Eastern Asia
||Laboratory certificate; Import and export registration certificate; The development of bulk cement in 2004 Advanced units; THE INTERNATIONAL CERTIFICATION NETWORK (english)
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||91% - 100%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||30,000-50,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average