1.Water reduction:12% min
2.No chlorine salt
3.Used for portland cement
4.Super plasticizer for gypsum
Composite anti-freezing super plasticizer for gypsum without strong alkaline substances
Composite anti-freezing super plasticizer for gypsum is an efficient concrete admixture.
• Uniformity index
Chloride ion content
Fineness, 0.315 standard sieve residue,%
Cement paste fluidity,mm
• Concrete mixing concrete composite antifreeze HSD superplasticizer
JC475-2004 targets (-15 °C) First grade
index results (Content 5.0%)
Water reduction rate,%
Setting time difference,min
Compressive strength ratio,%
Regulations negative temperature-15°C
Effect on steel corrosion
should indicate whether have corrosion on concrete iron
• Positive temperature lower dosage used for early strength agent is: 2 to 3%.
• Negative temperature lower dosage: -5 °C doped 3 ~ 4%; -10 °C doped 4 ~ 5%; -15 °C doped 5-7%.
• It can be used directly to joint investment and aggregate, mixing time required to extend 2 ~ 3min.
• Every shipment must try experiments with cells, can be used.
• The product have powder and liquid two forms.
• This product does not contain chlorine salt, no corrosion on steel, for a variety of reinforced concrete works.
• This product does not contain strong alkaline substances such as K2CO3, haven’t alkaline corrosive to human body, non-accelerating phenomenon and does not affect the operating time of
• The water-reducing rate is greater than 12% and wide used for portland cement .
• It can be used for concrete work or mortar construction projects on condition of daily minimum temperatures under -20 °C.